Status: Completed. YAY!!!!!

Love Is Only a Myth

Confrontation

Class ended quickly since I wasn’t in there for most of it. I left the classroom quickly before anyone could talk to me. Even when I was in the class I was absent minded the entire time. I was too confused to focus. I was thinking about Eric; how did he feel about the situation. I was thinking about Leah; was she going to chew me out because of the Anthony situation. I was thinking about Sam; what was she going to do about her situation. Was she going to be put out of school, was she going to tell John? Lastly, I was thinking about Anthony. What exactly were we? He hadn’t officially asked me to be his girlfriend and well, I wanted to be. I was happy when I was with him, not to mention that he was simply amazing. We had a lot in common and he was simply amazing. I couldn’t describe what I felt when I was with him, but we weren’t in a relationship, sadly.

I took my key out of my pocket and opened my door.

“LEXIS!” someone yelled from down the hall.

I stopped opening the door and turned my head to see who was calling me. Eric was running down the hallway to me. Instead of doing the smart thing and running into my room before he could reach me, I stood there like an idiot, dumbfounded.

He finally reached me and was slightly out of breath but nothing serious. “Can we talk?” he asked.

Suddenly the door flew open, revealing an extremely pissed Leah. She stood there glaring at me before looking at Eric. “She can’t talk right now because she’s to busy shoving Anthony’s dick down her throat”

My jaw dropped and she walked back into the room. I followed her inside with my jaw still agape. What did she just say to me….I mean him? I slammed my books onto the dresser and turned around to face Leah. She was sitting down on her bed next to London. London was looking at her nails and smirking deviously. Why was she here?

I shrugged it off and directed my attention back to Leah. “Excuse me?”

“You fucking heard me”

“What the hell is your problem?”

She stood up off the bed and walked over to me. I stood my ground and folded my arms across my chest. “My best friend is fucking my crush and doesn’t give a damn that’s my problem. Not only that but she’s breaking her other best friends heart and doesn’t give a damn.”

“I didn’t fuck him so get your damn facts straight and--” “LIKE HELL YOU DIDN’T!” she interrupted roaring with anger.

“YOU TWO WERE OUT ALL DAMN NIGHT AND PRACTICALLY ALL DAY”

“THAT DOESN’T MEAN THAT I FUCKED HIM! WHY DON’T YOU JUST SHUT-UP AND LET ME EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED?”

“BECAUSE I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT!” she yelled before walking back over to London. She handed her a black and purple duffle bag. Leah rook it out of her hands and place it on her shoulder before turning on her heel to face me. “I have a game tomorrow and then I’m spending the night in London’s dorm. So don’t wait up”

“Wouldn’t bother” I mumbled. I didn’t mean it, but I wanted to say something hurtful. Apparently, it worked because Leah’s expression had hurt written all over it.

She huffed before walking out of the room. London continued to smirk as she waked up to me and stared me down. She looked me over and shook her head. “You know” she began “I don’t even have to ruin any of your relationships. You do that all on your own” She gave a small laugh before continuing. “I just can’t wait to see how you ruin your relationship with Anthony” on the note, she left the room, closing the door behind her.

I was furious, yet upset. This is exactly what I wanted to avoid; having Leah upset at me for going after Anthony. Yet I didn’t care. He made me happy and I wanted to be with him, yet I wanted my best friend back.

I sighed and walked over to my bed. I flopped down face first.

“I guess we can talk some other time” Eric’s voice said from somewhere in the room. I had forgotten that he was here. I jumped form the sound of his voice. I looked at him and sighed before turning over on my back to stare at the ceiling.

“What’s wrong with me?” I questioned.

Eric sighed and sat down on the bed next to my laying figure. “Nothing”

“That can’t be true” I rolled over so that I was facing him “I’m picking a guy over my best friend, I breaking my other best friends heart” I saw Eric tense up as I said this “And I don’t believe in love, though it’s for a good reason it’s just…ugh” I groaned.

There was silence. It was slightly awkward. I wanted him to say something, anything that would cheer me up but he didn’t say anything. Everything that I said must have been true.

Suddenly there was a knock at my door. Eric told whoever it was to come in, since I wasn’t planning to do it. The door opened revealing Anthony. He locked eyes with mine and I knew that he could tell something was wrong with me.

Eric stood up off the bed. “I’ll leave you to alone” he said before walking towards the room. I honestly wasn’t going to stop him from leaving. Him being around just reminded me of how I broke his heart.

Eric left the room leaving Anthony and me alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
A lot of drama in this chapter. I might be ended this soon and starting on the spin off. How quickly i end this, depends on what you guys think about this question: Should i do a squeal and a spin off?

Comment and tell me what you think about this idea.

Message rate subscribe and comment :-) luv you guys.