Status: Completed. YAY!!!!!

Love Is Only a Myth

The question

I sighed and sat up in the bed. Anthony walked over and sat down on the bed next to me. He draped his arm over my shoulders. I leaned my head on his shoulders and closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of being in his arms. He kissed the top of my head and asked me what was wrong, as he rubbed my arm up and down. I didn’t answer and he didn’t press any further. We sat there in a comfortable silence for a while, until I finally decided to talk.

I adjusted myself so that I was sitting in front of him. “It’s just that” I stopped so that I could think of a way to say this.

“It’s just what?”

Just spit it out already. “Everything is just going crazy right now,” I blurted out. “I’mbreakingonebestfriend’sheartandtheotherismadatmebecauseofyouandIjustdon’tknowifit’sworthitbecauseireallylikeyoubutwe’renoteveninarelationshipsoIfeelasifI’mthrowingitallawayfornothingsoIjust—” I was interrupted by Anthony crashing his lips into mine. I sighed in contentment and began to kiss back.

He broke the kiss shortly after and smiled at me. I was swooned; I adore his smile more than humanly possible. He brought his hand to my face and began to gentle rub circles on my face with his thumb. “Babe” he began. “I don’t want you to do anything that you don’t want to do. If you feel like you would be happier going back to the way things were then so be it, but don’t do it just because of your friends. I know for a fact that you and Leah are best friends, and that’s not going to end just because of some guy…even though that guy is me”

I smiled and rolled my eyes before sighing again. “I mean, the part about Leah probably is true but that’s not the point”

He raised his eyebrow at me. “Oh?”

“I’m just saying that I feel like I’m taking this huge risk for nothing” I began “Technically you haven’t asked me to be your girlfriend so we’re not in a relationship so I feel like I’m throwing away something for nothing”

Anthony smiled and reached for my hand, which I had folded in my lap. He picked them and then looked up at me with a serious face. “Alexis Crystal Jacobs” he began “Will you be my girlfriend” he asked smiling at the last part.

I will admit that this was extremely cheesy and made it seem as if he was proposing but I don’t care. Cheesy was good in this situation. Actually, cheesy was perfect.

I smiled preparing myself to respond when I was interrupted by the door opening. I inwardly groaned. Why does this always have to happen to me?

I turned my head to see who had interrupted us. I was shocked when I saw Leah standing there shocked. Anthony seemed unfazed by her presence. He looked at her for a split second before looking back at me. I however continued to look at Leah. I was anticipating her response. I was expecting her to yell, scream, curse of a combination of any of the three. Only it never came. She stood there glancing back and fourth between Anthony and me.

She walked over to her bed with her head down. She reached under her bed and grabbed her jacket. I saw a small smile creep onto her face as she bent down. “I forgot my jacket,” she said as she smirked.

I raised my eyebrow as she exited the room. Wasn’t she just pissed tremendously at me? Then why was she smiling and smirking like crazy at me. Maybe I would find out tomorrow.

“So?” Anthony asked gaining my attention back.

I remembered the question and smiled. I bit my lip and nodded. He smiled as well and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss as I kissed back.

I was officially happy
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this was so short but i didn't want to mix it with the nest chapter.

Most of you want me to do a sequeal and a spin-off so that's what i'm going to do. But which do you guys want me to do first? comment and let me know.

Message, rate comment and subscribe :-)