Status: Completed. YAY!!!!!

Love Is Only a Myth

Apology

Anthony had convinced me to go to the soccer game today. I wasn’t going to because of the situation that Leah and I were in right now but here I am walking to the soccer field with Anthony. There was one benefit from going to this game, I would get to ask Leah why she was smiling and smirking all of a sudden when she came in yesterday. Seriously, Sam’s the pregnant one so she has an excuse to have crazy mood swings.

“Come-on” I whined, “A piggy-back ride won’t hurt”

“Neither will walking”

“Come-on!” I whined again. I figured that if I whined enough that he would just cave, well it wasn’t working. Not to mention that I hate whining, even when I’m the one doing it; it’s just that annoying. The only thing that’s being accomplished was that I was annoying myself, and I’m sure that it was showing.

He smirked and walked behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned down to my ear. As always, a chill ran down my spine from him being so close to me. “Have I told you how cute you are when you annoy yourself?”

I blushed and smiled. I guess that it was showing that I was annoying myself. “No” I mumbled.

He chuckled before kissing my cheek. “Well now you know” I smiled and placed my arms on-top of his.

We were getting strange looks from people as we walked and I received glares from many girls but I didn’t care. I was too content with Anthony to care about anyone else. I was doing this for me. Not for anyone else or how we looked together (although I don’t even know) but because he made me happy, unbelievably happy.

We soon arrived to the field and saw that the game had already started, although I could tell from the cheering/yelling that I heard while we were walking. We walked over to the bleachers and found a seat in the middle.

The game was long and ended up going into over time. Leah had managed to score the goal that sent the game into over time. Of course, I cheered when this happened, along with the rest of the crowd. Despite our current situation, I was still going to be happy when something good happened.

I wasn’t surprised that she had scored the winning goal too. Leah was quite aggressive when it came to something that she wanted. Even if it meant knocking a few people down to do it. It’s understandable though, she has to let her anger out somehow, and soccer was the perfect way for this to happen.

Anthony waited until the bleachers were practically empty to walk down to the field. The players were in a huddle talking about the game with the coaches. Soon they broke the huddle and began walking over to the benches to collect their stuff.

“HEY LEAH!” Anthony called. I snapped my head towards him. How does he know that I wanted to talk to her right now; okay I did but what if I didn’t want to at that moment.

Leah looked up at us and smiled. She grabbed her bag and jogged towards us. My throat suddenly became dry. I swallowed as she approached. I wasn’t nervous I was just curious about what her reaction would be. “Hey” she said once she reached us.

“Hey” Anthony replied. I simply gave a small smile. “Nice shot back there,” he complimented.

“THANKS!” she said with a huge genuine smile. I couldn’t help but smile back. She was like a kid in a candy store/toy store when it came to soccer.

I felt Anthony push me slightly forward closer to Leah. “Talk to her” he whispered into my ear. “I’ll be over there with the guys,” he said before walking towards a group of guys.

I was left standing alone with Leah. I glanced down at my feet before glancing back up at Leah. Neither one of us had said anything. There was an awkward silence between us. Just spit it out already. I opened my mouth to speak but Leah’s voice cut me off. “I’m sorry” I blinked a few times. I didn’t know how to respond to that. I guess I was thrown off by her speaking.

“It’s just that I didn’t want you with him. Of course I liked him so I didn’t want anyone else with him; I didn’t mean anything that I had said to you”

I smiled and nodded. “It’s understandable. I would have probably done the same thing if I was in your situation”

“Really” she question with a raised eyebrow.

“No but I didn’t want you to feel bad” we both laughed at this.

Leah held her arms open anticipating a hug. I smiled and hugged her. Things we finally back to normal. I should have known that we wouldn’t be mad at each other for long anyway. We soon parted after a few seconds.

“Besides” Leah began “after seeing you two yesterday I couldn’t stay mad at you”

“So that’s why you were smiling”

She nodded her head. “I was happy that you had found someone with the real thing, and it seemed like you might feel the same”

Now it was my turn to raise my eyebrow. “What are you talking about?”

“Oh nothing” she replied with a smile while looking up at the sky.

I was about to object when I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. I didn’t have to turn around to know who it was.

“Is it safe to assume that you guys are friends again?” Anthony questioned from behind me. Leah and I both nodded. “Told you so” Anthony whispered into my ear. He then kissed my cheek causing me to blush like crazy. You would think that I would be used to this by now.

Leah’s smile only grew wider. “So the guy’s game is later on tonight, are you guys planning on coming?”

“Actually” Anthony began. “I was planning on us doing something else tonight” I looked up at him with a raised eyebrow. What exactly was he planning? “And no I’m not telling you” This caused me to pout. He only chuckled and tightened his grip on my waist.

“Okay then” Leah replied. She turned on her heel and started walking in the opposite direction. She quickly turned back around to face us but continued to walk backwards. “Don’t do anything that I wouldn’t do!”

Everything was definitely back to normal.
♠ ♠ ♠
There friends again, awe how sweet. What do you guys think that she meant by the real thing?

I need more of you guys to tell me whether to start the sequeal or the spin-off first.

Message, Comment, rate and SUBSCRIBE!!!!

luv u guys :-) <3