Status: Completed. YAY!!!!!

Love Is Only a Myth

Drama

Breakfast at Blackwood isn’t that great. The food usually sucks, but during the summer and during the first 2 weeks of school the food is great. The reason for this being, sometimes new students are still coming, along with their parents. The best place to get food besides the headmaster’s house is off campus. The only problem with this idea is that the bus that picks up students and takes them off campus only runs on the weekends (including Friday). That leaves the students to sneaking off campus for food. Mostly freshman and sophomores are caught because they don’t know how to do it with out being caught yet.

I mindlessly swirled my pancake around in the pool of syrup on my plate. I felt completely absent minded this morning. The only reason that I knew what I was doing was because, I was staring at my fork move the pancake.

“Are you going to eat that or drown it in syrup?” Chris asked before stuffing his mouth with a waffle.

I stopped playing with my food and pushed my plate towards Chris. “You want it?”

“Hell yeah” he grabbed my plate and scraped the food onto his plate. Chris has absolutely no class in any fiber of his being.

I heard a chair beside me being pulled out from the table. I quickly turned around and saw Leah sitting down.

“Hey girly” I greeted

“Hey sleepy head, enjoy your wake up call?” she asked with a smirk playing at her lips.

“Yeah it was as sweet as chocolate” I replied while rolling my eyes.

“Hey Chris hey Anthony”

Chris just nodded and continued to stuff his mouth with food. Anthony however replied with a nod and a hey.

“What have you guys been doing so far this morning?” Leah asked trying to start a conversation. I figured that since she was staring at Anthony when she asked the question that she wasn’t talking to or about me.

“Trying to get a certain someone out of bed so we could eat” he replied.

I simply rolled my eyes. I was not going to dignify him with a response.

“I know how hard that can be; she’s just so stubborn that it takes forever to convince her of anything”

“I’m still here you know” I replied while looking at Leah.

“So Anthony do you play any sports?” Leah questioned. Ouch, that one actually hurt a little. Your best friend picking a guy over you that hurts. Then again she didn’t really pick him she just ignored me. Well that makes things entirely better. Note the sarcasm

“Yeah, I play a little basket-ball and baseball” he replied with a shrug.

His words caught my attention and I found myself staring at him in awe. No, it’s not rare to find guys that play baseball, since I play softball I happen to know most of the baseball team it’s just that, he doesn’t look like the type to play baseball.

I saw Leah opening her mouth to speak, but I found myself speaking before her. “You play baseball?”

He nodded his head before drinking some of his apple juice. “That’s what I said”

I still found it hard to believe that he played baseball. Basketball, I could believe since he did have some height on him but baseball, sorry but that just can’t be true. I leaned back in my chair and folded my arms across my chest. “What position do you play?”

“Pitcher and 3rd base” he replied with a smirk.

“Don’t you play those positions Alexis?” Chris asked.

I shook my head but kept my gaze on Anthony. “I don’t pitch”

“Not fast enough?” Anthony question with a smirk still plastered on his face.

I glared daggers at him. If looks could kill I would have possibly been sent to jail for man slaughter right now. I may not be serious about many things but when it comes to my softball whether it is a game or a simple scrimmage, I don’t play. I am extremely competitive which I inherited from my father but the good thing about this is I know how to use it to my advantage. “No I’m fast enough to pitch, but I don’t do underhanded. It’s not on my level”

“Please you couldn’t handle pitching over handed. You don’t have any upper body strength to pull it off”

“Excuse me?! You don’t even know--” “So Anthony you play basket-ball too huh” Leah interrupted. I knew she was desperately trying to keep the peace between Anthony and me. I wanted to jump across the table and slap that sexy ass smirk off his face. Sure, he’s good looking and all but who is he to judge me about my skills when he hasn’t even seen me play. My blood was boiling and I felt as if I was going to explode. My fist were clenched and I continued to glare at Anthony who was now fully engrossed in a conversation with Leah. I still have no idea what Leah sees in this guy besides his looks.

“Hey everyone!” Sam greeted as she sat down at the table.

Sam was greeted by various hellos and heys from everyone at the table. I noticed that Sam was glowing (she looked extremely happy) which only means one thing; her and john fucked and Sam enjoyed every second of it.

“You seem happy,” I said to Sam.

Sam just smiled. “Do I really?” she asked with a slight high pitch to her voice.

“Hells yeah” Chris and I said in unison.

Sam just laughed. “Well I wish I felt as good as I looked”

“Awe Johnnie boy wasn’t what you expected” Chris said with plenty of venom in his voice.

Instead of strangely telling him off or rudely correcting him Sam just smiled with a dazed look in her eyes. The innocent look in her eyes quickly disappeared only to be replaced with lust. She bit her bottom lip as she continued to stare into space.

“Something tells me that’s a no” I replied while nudging Sam’s arm.

She shook her head to snap out of her daze. “What were we talking about?”

I laughed and Chris rolled his eyes. “Are you sure that you’re not feeling well, because you could have fooled me” I said.

“Oh I didn’t mean feeling bad as in sick or emotionally”

“Oh God don’t tell me it’s physically” Chris groaned.

“Well if you want to consider the fact that it took me forever to walk here with the inside of my thighs hurting the way that they do then yeah you can consider it physically not feeling well” Sam replied with a smirk plastered on her face. She leaned back into her chair with a confidence that she only has when she knows that she is right.

The weird thing was, I was thinking about what Sam had said. Although she said that, she wasn’t feeling well, yet she loved that feeling. What was confusing me was; was it painful or pleasurable. It can’t be completely horrible if Sam does it all the time.

Leah and Sam high-fiving snapped me out of my trance. “Do all girls at this school act like this?” Anthony asked Chris.

Chris nodded his head. “Well most of them, but who’s complaining.”

I rolled my eyes. Guys are such pigs.

“Hey Chris” an annoying girls voice said. The annoying voice of course belonged to none other than London Cromwell. I think the last name suits her perfectly.

London is the closet thing to a bitch that it has ever been my misfortune to have met. She is one of the fakest people that I have ever met. She you’re typical brat; long brown hair that flows perfectly down her back (the best hair extensions her daddy can buy), beautiful hazel eyes (contacts so she doesn’t have to wear her glasses), perfect tan (fake), great nails (fake), and a body that all girls wish that they had (she starves herself to look that way). Now I have nothing against London (I hate her with a passion) I just don’t think that we would make good friends anymore (she was elected homecoming queen and completely tossed me aside. I hope she goes bald). I only put up with London because Leah does (I don’t see how Leah can stand being around her), leave it to Leah to always see the good in people.

“Hey London. I wasn’t expecting you to be here until the day before school starts” Chris replied.

“Well you know I’m full of surprises” London scanned the table with her eyes before her gaze landed on Anthony. “And who us this?”

I clenched my fist and glared at her. Who does this tramp think she is. Sam nudged causing me to unclench my fist.

“I don’t like her either but let Leah handle the entire glaring okay,” Sam whispered in my ear.

I side glanced at Leah and saw her doing exactly what I was doing before. Leah quickly realized what she was doing and returned to her normal composure.

“Anthony” Anthony answered.

“Well Anthony do you have a last name?” London asked while batting her eyelashes (I don’t know whether these are fake or not).

“You think you can handle it babe?” he questioned with a wink.

Leah began to glare daggers at London, it actually looked more dangerous than the glare that I was giving Anthony earlier. I thought I heard her growl but I shrugged it off.

London giggled, “I can handle all of you”

“*cough* cheap bitch*cough*”

London glared at me in which I gladly returned the gesture.

“Do you have an eye problem London?” Sam asked.

“No” London replied as she stopped glaring, while I continued. That is until an arm snaked around my shoulders.

I turned towards the person ready to tell them to get off me but instead playfully rolled my eyes.

“What do you want Eric?” I questioned with a smile.

“Breakfast” he replied while taking my chocolate milk and drinking it.

“Hey!” I said after I laughed.

“Oh I’m sorry did you want this”

“Not anymore”

“Anyways” London interrupted. “So what’s your last name?”

I took this chance to grab my chocolate milk from Eric’s grasp.

“You know if you drink that after him it’s like you two swapping spit right?” Sam whispered in my ear.

I rolled my eyes. “I guess it’s a good thing that I don’t back wash then huh” I replied.

“What was that?” Eric questioned.

“Oh nothing” I replied before drinking my chocolate milk.

Sam was smirking but I didn’t care all I cared about at that moment was enjoying my chocolate milk. I didn’t really care that Eric had just had his lips on it, as far as I know he doesn’t have any diseases so there’s no harm in it.

I was taking a huge gulp of my chocolate milk just to annoy Eric that is, until I heard Anthony’s voice say something that was completely unexpected. As a reflex, I ended up doing a spit take with my chocolate milk. Some of it landed on Chris, some landed on Leah and regretfully some landed on London (ha regretfully yeah right. Even if it wasn’t on purpose, it still felt just as good).

“EWWWWW! YOU BTICH YOU SPIT THAT SHIT ON ME ON PURPOSE!!” London screamed.

“Oh shut the hell up bitch it wasn’t on purpose” I retorted.

“The hell it wasn’t”

“Ladies calm down” Chris said.

“Shut-up!” London and I yelled in unison to Chris.

“Bitch I wouldn’t give you the satisfaction of playing the victim” I said to her

“Who are you calling a bitch” London began to lean closer to me.

I stood (jumped is more like it) up out of my seat along with Sam. All eyes were now on Sam, London and I. Some of the freshman had excitement in there eyes. Probably from seeing, that this school isn’t as boring as it may seem. I’m sure that some of them just wanted to see three girls rip each other’s head and possibly clothes off one another.

“You bitch need a mirror” Sam said while slamming her hands down on the table. There were various oh’s coming from students in the cafeteria.

“I had one until you looked at it and broke it” London replied earning some oh’s for herself. Was that really the best that she could do.

“What did you’re ass say to her bitch?” I snapped.

“Did I stutter”

“Bitch you better walk you ass out of here before I kick it out of here,” Sam threatened.

“You don’t want to get me started because I’m not going to stop at the door,” I threatened as well.

I could see the look of fear playing on London’s face although she tried to maintain her composure. I smiled evilly knowing that kicking her ass would be no trouble or problem for Sam or me. Sam began smirking too, understanding the situation at hand as well as I do.

I felt Eric arms snake around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

“Calm down Lexis” he said as his breath tickled the back of my neck.

I glared at London completely unfazed, while Eric just chuckled. “Why are you so stubborn Lexis?”

I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

I let him pull me down onto his lap although I continued to glare at London.

“Why the hell are you still standing here?” Sam asked London.

London tugged at her no stained white shirt. “I’m going to go change my shirt,” she mumbled. She slowly turned on her heel and began to walk towards the exit. She stopped mid step and flipped her hair over her shoulder. “Maybe next time we can talk without being interrupted Anthony”

“I thought you were gone,” Leah said.

I was somewhat shocked by Leah’s outburst but then again, Leah can be possessive when it comes to her men.

I remained tense as I watched her retreating figure leave the cafeteria. I let exhaled deeply through my nose. Eric chuckled. “You are way to stressed you know that right?”

“I can think of a way to relieve that stress but it involves some help from you Eric,” Sam said while picking her chair back up off the floor.

“Come off it Sam” I replied.

“Hey I’m not the one on Eric’s lap” she retorted while defensively holding her hands up in the air.

“I’m not the one whose thighs are hurting from the night before” I replied with a smirk

“Who said it was just the night”

“Get it Sam” Leah replied.

“Don’t encourage her,” I scolded.

“Why not? It is a great stress reliever, but then again you wouldn’t know that now would you” Anthony intruded.

Then a realization hit me; all of the drama started because of what Anthony had said.

“Is your last name really Blackwood?” I questioned completely ignoring his comment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay thanks to those who read. Once again rate and message