Status: Completed. YAY!!!!!

Love Is Only a Myth

Blackwoods

Although most of me did not care about whether his last name was Blackwood or not, part me was hoping that he was lying. If his last name were Blackwood, he would be related to the headmaster in some way. If he was related to the headmaster then he might be able to get away with anything. Although Mr. Blackwood is not one for favoritism (believe me I’ve tried), something tells me Anthony would still get away with many things. Not only would that be true but also, Anthony possibly is able to access the permanent records. Okay calm down Alexis, you’re jumping to conclusions. He hasn’t even answered the question yet. Instead, he’s just sitting there smirking at me.

“That’s actually a good question. Is your last name really Blackwood?” Leah questioned breaking the silence.

He turned to face her and nodded his head. “That’s what I said”

“But that means that you’re--” “Related to the headmaster. Why yes, I am” he intruded while speaking in a cocky tone of voice.

“So are you his son?” Leah questioned

“Yeah”

“So you chose not to sleep in the headmaster’s house?”

“Only when I want to. I still have a key to the house so I can go back whenever I want”

“But who would rather stay in the dorms than in the headmasters house. Not only is it gorgeous but they have the best food and the house isn’t even on campus. You would have to be an idiot to not want to stay there” Sam interrupted.

“You’ve met my dad”

She nodded her head to show her understanding. “Yeah your dad can be a total ass”

“SAM!” Leah said. “Don’t listen to her; she’s just saying that because she has been in his office more times than I can count”

“It’s only been; how many has it been Lexi”

I put my hand on my chin and began to rub it as if there was a beard there. “Hmm” I said as I pondered the number of times Sam has gotten in trouble. “I think 16”

“Then it was really 20 because you were in the office with me for 4 times before that” Sam corrected

“Oh yeah I remember”

“What did you get in trouble for?” Anthony asked with a raised eyebrow

“Nothing that you need to worry about” I said

“They snuck of campus and went to a frat party” Eric said.

“Eric!” I said as I turned to face him. He only smiled and tightened his grip on my waist.

“Sorry”

“Whoa, I never took you two for the party type” Anthony said.

“Well there’s a lot that you don’t know about all three of us” Leah intruded while leaning closer towards him

“Which I plan on finding out babe” he winked as he spoke.

Leah smiled a flirtatious smile and a giggle to match. Ugh, gag me. Normally I could watch Leah flirt with a guy and not feel disgusted at all but now I had the urge to throw up.

“Hey I need to change, Sam come with me?” I questioned finding an excuse to leave.

Sam nodded. “Leah doesn’t have to go since she’s already changed without us”

“Like that’s the reason she doesn’t want to go” I said.

Leah shot me a quick glare before going back to her conversation with Anthony.

“You have to let me go now Eric,” I said with a smile.

He instead tightened his grip around me and rested his chin on my shoulder. “Please just stay” he begged.

This had to be my one true weakness, a guy begging. It’s like a drug. It’s something that every girl wants and once she gets it she doesn’t want to let go. Whether I like Eric or not, I know that being in his arms while is begging is the best thing in the world to me.

I closed my eyes and sighed before leaning back into Eric’s arms even more. I placed my arms around his arms, which were still around my waist. Ugh, why does this guy have to know exactly how to win me over…well almost win me over.

“Are you coming or are you staying here love bird?” I heard Sam question.

I opened my eyes and saw her standing up looking at me with her hands placed on her hips.

“I thought I told you about that word,” I said.

“No, no you didn’t. Now answer my question”

“I’m coming but we’re not a couple,” I said while unwrapping Eric’s arms from my waist.

“You could have fooled me” I heard Anthony mumble.

I raised an eyebrow in his direction. What was that all about? Before I could question his outburst, Sam grabbed my arm and began pulling me towards the door.

“Bye Lex” I heard Chris say. I turned around and waved as Sam continued to drag me towards the door.

She stopped dragging me once we got outside. We we’re walking to our dorms when I heard Sam’s voice but I didn’t catch what she was saying. “What did you say?”

“I know that you don’t want to hear this and all, but you kill him every time you do that,” she said as she continued to look forward.

“What are you talking about?”

“Every time you point out the obvious and say that you two aren’t a couple. You may not believe it or even want to but that boy loves you and may actually be in love with you”

I stopped walking mid step and glared at Sam. She turned around to face me. “What, its true” she said.

I let out a frustrated scream. “Look Sam I am going to say this once and once only so open your damn ears and fucking listen to what I’m saying. LOVE DOES NOT EXIST, NEVER HAS AND NEVER WILL. IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT SOME FANTASY THAT’S YOUR CHOICE, AND AS, YOUR FRIEND I RESPECT THAT BUT YOU JUST CAN’T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT I DON’T BELIEVE IN IT!! SO STOP TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE WHO LOVE ME OR PEOPLE WHO I LOVE BECAUSE IT DOESN’T EXIST SO IT’S NOT FUCKING DAMNIT TRUE!!!!!” I yelled not caring who heard or even if Sam was, mad at me for saying this. Sam has known how I feel about this topic since we met in 9th grade so why can’t she just drop it.

Sam was now glaring daggers at me. She opened her mouth to speak but no words cam out. Instead, her eyes went wide and she was staring at something behind me.

“Figure you wouldn’t say anything” I said with a scoff. I turned around and ran into something hard causing me to land flat on my ass. Normally I would have just got up and said sorry but I was pissed off now so I was ready to tell who ever was behind me off.

“Hey watch where you’re –” I stopped mid sentence and stared at the person I had ran into.

Today just wasn’t a good day for me at all. I had just run into headmaster Blackwood.

I stood up and brushed myself off. “Sorry Mr. Blackwood” I mumbled as I gazed at the ground.

Sam walked over next to me and smiled. She’s used to getting into trouble so she doesn’t really care about respecting Mr. Blackwood anymore. “Hey Mr. B, what’s up?”

“Sam I told you that you are to call me –” “Yeah, yeah I know Mr. Blackwood.”

“So is there anything that you need Mr. Blackwood?” I asked trying to get him to leave.

“Actually I was looking for you girls. In my office now” he directed.

“What’s the problem now Mr. B?” Sam asked.

“You’ll find out and it’s Mr.--” “I know, I know” Sam interrupted.

He turned around and started walking to his office. Sam and I followed suit.

“Do you think he heard what I was saying earlier?” I whispered to Sam.

“The whole world heard what you said” she replied without bothering to whisper.

Great I’m already in trouble and school hasn’t even started yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this one was mostly a filler but hey its important for the next chapter. I love hearing from you guys so please message, comment and subscribe!!!!

Shout-out to HeyThereKrystelle for being the first person to commment and subscribe to my story. Thanks so much that means a lot to me to know that you like my story. I thought that giving her a shout-out would be the least that i could do for her.

See what happens when you show me some love people. Anyway thanks for reading