White Sand; Black Sky

I am Alicianna Blue. Don't doubt that I could kill you with a singular thought. That's why I had to move to Forks, Washington with my dad. I am too dangerous to live with my mom too. She is human and is very aware of why my dad and me left her. Within the first few days I met some Quillette boys at our neighbor's house. It seemed like one was oddly fascinated with me. Forks is so small that I could kill someone on accident and no one would care. There is penty of forest area as well. I am 1/2 fairy and 1/2 human. At least I was 1/2 fairy, 1/2 human until one morning I awoke covered in white fur. For some completely unexplainable by human reason I suddenly have this yearning for one of the Quillette boys the next time I lay eyes on him.

I do not own any of the Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, or Breaking Dawn characters. Stephanie Meyer does and she is lucky to own Jacob Black if I must say. I am a total Twilimaniac and love the series. The only thing is I wish that Jacob didn't imprint on Renesmee. So in my story, he didn't. He just felt a special connection to her because he saw her when she was first born. He has drifted away because when Nessie started growing up, he started feeling like and unnesessary accessory and he felt too much pain. Both physical and mental. This is my first story on Mibba so here goes! Hope you enjoy my little spin off!
  1. Forks- Only ONE Corner of Insanity in the United States
    Here goes on my first chapter of my first story on here. Alicianna moved to Forks a little over a month ago. It's November and Alicianna is seventeen. She doesn't go to school because she skipped a grade.
  2. Irrevocable-Could it Be-Love?
    Another chapter in the same night! Woot! Go Me!!!!
  3. The Call of the Cullens(Ugh. Why them?)
    you'll just have to read...
  4. The Loch Ness Monster?
    Nessie enters Alicianna's life and another imprint is exhibited.