‹ Prequel: Us; I love that
Status: Slowly active

We're forever; I'll remember that

Six Days

My eyes darted around the hallways as I made my way up the stairs, the cloudy sky showing little light through the windows, but I could still see how much I loved this place. A small appeared on my lips as I looked around, finding the door I remembered to be the master bedroom. My hand pushed it open, slowly walking in. I didn’t need to be cautious. This was now my house; the house Nick and I would share together. My heart began to flutter at just the idea. We could sit on the couch, watch ESPN or some romance. We could run around like children, not having to worry about laughing to loud. We could sit in the kitchen and talk about anything, even the most embarrassing things, and we’d be alone. I couldn’t wait to just lie in bed with him, sleep in late in his arms. I couldn’t wait to just look over and see him there, playing his guitar or suggesting we go do something he classified as fun, which was usually romantic. I definitely couldn’t wait for the times where he could just kiss me without having to worry about being caught; yeah… I was hopeless.

I jumped, my eyes widening at the sight in front of me. Nick’s smile spread widely across his full pink lips, his chocolate eyes sparkling. His curls bounced as he stood off the bed, a red rose in his hand.

“Nick!” I squealed, finally coming back to reality.

“Mitchie,” he chuckled, opening his arms for me. I ran, bumping into him roughly, swinging my hands around his neck. His melodic laugh sounded softly in my ear, his breath tickling my neck as he swayed us back and forth, my feet dangling off the ground.

“What are you doing here? You… you’re not supposed to be back yet!” I whispered excitedly, holding him as tight as I could.

“Well…” he started, his tone bored. “I had nothing else to do, so I thought I’d just come back to you,” he shrugged. I pulled back, furrowing my eyebrows. He couldn’t hold back his smirk and I instantly let out a breath, punching his arm, making him chuckle. “I kind of missed you again.”

“I missed you, too,” I rolled my eyes, stepping back to pull down my shirt. It felt a little snugger, and I felt self-conscience… until Nick’s eyes widened. I looked at him, slightly alarmed, puzzled by the side grin on his face.

“You… you’re showing. You’re showing!” he shouted, clapping like a child. I had never seen him act this way, and it was quite adorable, but I pulled my attention away from his sparkling eyes to look down at my stomach. Biting my lip, I realized that I could, in fact, see the difference, even if it was just a small one. “Oh my god! You’re starting to show already! This is… I don’t even know!” he blew up again, throwing his hands in the air, the rose flying to the bed.

“Nick,” I giggled, covering my mouth.

“Did anyone see you? When did you start?” he asked quickly, pulling me to sit on the bed with him.

“I don’t know. I didn’t even notice until you pointed it out,” I laughed, setting my hand on his knee.

“So I’m the first one to get to see this?”

“I’m barely showing Nicholas, hardly a reason to get this worked up,” I teased, pinching his cheek.

He smacked my hand away gently, focusing his eyes on mine. “Hardly?” he scoffed, shaking his head, his soft curls bouncing again. “This is just the beginning.”

“So? You wanna’ call everyone and have a party for me showing?” I laughed, his face serious.

“That’s not a bad idea-”

“No, Nick. No way,” I shook my head, lacing his fingers with mine. “I’d much rather spend the first day in our new house with you,” I mumbled, leaning closer, pressing my forehead against his.

“You’re right,” he breathed, his nose grazing over mine. “Everything’s coming together, perfect in it’s own way. “We’ll do whatever you want tonight, just you and me, finally,” he smiled, calming down.

He pressed his lips to mine suddenly, almost eagerly, and that spark was there… magnified by a hundred, so it felt. I let my eyes flutter close, my hand pushing through his curls. The softness of his kisses never ceased to amaze me and I wondered when I’d finally get used to it, when I would finally be able to breathe right after… but that would never happen, and it made me smile. His lips moved against mine soft and slow, but that heat was there, hidden behind the innocence. When he did pull away, he smiled sweetly, rubbing his thumb over my cheek.

“That was meant for when I first saw you…” he trailed off, his hands pulling me closer by my waist. “And this… this is for now,” he mumbled lowly, his lips hovering above mine. It took him a second to push them back onto mine, one hand moving to my cheek, cupping it securely, adding that warmth.

“I love you,” I mumbled when he pulled away, keeping my fingers locked around his curls.

“I should learn how to say that in a different language, mix it up,” he grinned, kissing my nose. “But I love you too baby.” My heart fluttered again, a sigh escaping my lips as he stood, bringing me with him. “I think the wedding should be next week,” he whispered softly, his cheeks giving a hint of red. I blinked a few times, processing his words.

“Next week?” I practically squeaked, watching him bite his lip and nod his head.

“On a Wednesday… I always liked Wednesdays.”

“Next week on Wednesday? You realize that’s in…” I paused, thinking of what the date was. Today was Thursday, giving us six days.

“Six days, I know,” he answered quickly, pressing his forehead to mine, his hands bringing me closer, locking around me. The sparkle in his eyes was hypnotizing and I could see love, my eyes mirroring him. Breathing deeply, I pressed my lips to his softly, nodding my head.

“Six days it is, Mr. Jonas.”

His lips broke out into a grin, going all the way to a small, rare, toothy grin. “Six more days until you become Mrs. Jonas.”

I knew I was blushing again, but I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck. “I’m liking that more as we get closer.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Incredibly short, I know, but he's back and you know what that means?
The wedding is coming really soon!
i'll try to update this soon, again.

Thanks to everyone who commented asking me to update. ha.
Next will be longer, promise.
I've gotten so used to writing in the Broken Danger that I forgot how to be cute for a moment. wow. ha. But I have to remember that Nitchie revolve around cuteness.