Sequel: Unbelievable

Invisible

Just Breathe 2 months later

I just lied there.In silence,I couldn't believe I was even capable to fall in love. I was scared. I wanted to fall in the love. No,no I didn't I wanted Jason to come back. Then Kylie entered my room again. "Amy get over that guy he doesn't deserve a girl like you. You deserve more than that. Here let me help you up off the floor." "You know what yeah it has been two months! I am over that son of a bitch!'' Kylie helped me up. Then I dreamt of Jason's face. I collapsed in on the floor writhing in pain. Then as I thought about him more It was all a blur. "Amy this might be it . I'm taking you to the hospital. Amy aren't you listening to me? Your water broke come on." She had her temp so she drove me. Even though I was screaming all I could think of was him.

"Jason I'll see you tomorrow. I love you." "I love you to babe." I kissed him. He kissed me back. The next night Jason was walking in the park with me. We got kidnapped. It was the same guy again. "Leave me and my boyfriend alone! I mean it!"

He gave me a bad look. "Shut the fuck up Bitch!" I started to cry as he grabbed me and beat me to the ground I was laying there in pain. Then I saw him pull out a gun. I was back on my feet again. He pointed the gun at Jason.

I heard myself scream "No please!". Jason looked at me. "I love you Amy!" Then the guy slowly pulled the trigger and slowly the bullet flew out then it finally hit Jason right on his chest. He shot him in the heart. He killed him. The guy ran off. I screamed. "Jason! Please don't leave me! I love you,I love you alot!" I was laying on his chest crying as I dialed 911. They came. This time he was gone for good."No!" I cried some more.

Jason died before he could even meet his baby. I snapped out my vision and I was holding a new born baby girl and my sister must have been trying to get my attention for awhile because she was calling my name. "Ames what are you naming her?" I saw Jason's ghost smiling at me. "Angel Dominica Williams."