‹ Prequel: Stop & Erase
Sequel: I Promise You

Crush

You're such a troublemaker but I like it just that way

It has been a Few Weeks me and Demi Got the Lead roles and Have been Hanging out a lot more.Demi Invited me to Her and Joe's Appart ment today Yeah Iwas shocked also when she said they lived together. I Got dressed in jeans Converse and a band tee my normal attire. Demi Came and got me " Demzy! hey I Missed you ALOT we have to hang out more " I said she laughed " Most Defiantly By the way I'm sorry but the Jonas Family is over for the afternoon " She said i nodded " I missed Frankie Dani and Kevin " I said she laughed we arrived at her apartment " nice demi its beautiful " I said As we walked in " LACEY!" Danielle yelled as she ran over to me and attacked me with a hug. "Dani!!" I Laughed, Kevin Joe, Frankie, Paul and Denise all came over and hugged me, Next came Nick He hugged me and I could have sworn there was a Spark Nah I just Shook that thought Aside. After a While I went to the Bathroom, and When I came out Nick was Standing there " Hi" He said "Hi " I said ...... AKWARD SILENCE!...... " Um Lace Do you wanna go on a walk with me?" He asked " Sure I guess Nick " He Smiled and Nodded he Grabbed my Hand and We walked Past the Others who where in shock. We Grabbed our Jackets and walked outside. " Sooo..." I said Staring at my Shoes as I Walked " Lace Why Did you Leave" I Sighed " Because I Fell In Love With You can Couldn't Take the Pain " I said With No Emotion The Right when he was about to say something we hear, " Nicky!" Miley came running up to us " oh your here" She said glaring at me " And oh look Now I'm Leaving bye Nick ,Slut" I said and started to walk back to Demi's house I hung out the rest of the Day with Demi. Everyone left so it was Me, Demi, Joe, Kevin and Dani, Nick was Just walking In we where watching TV.

" We have Recently Spotted Nick Jonas and Lacey Jameson Talking Near ' Jemi's ' Apartment, These Two Seamed to be having a nice time till Nick's Ex Girlfriend Miley Cyrus Came over and Lacey left."
Image
Image

"As For Lacey her and Long Time Best Friend Demi Lovato, Have Been Hanging Out alot More Since the Filming of their New Movie"
Image
" This Movie will Be out Next Summer, We have also Learned that for Demi and Lacey to Earn these Roles Just Gives Miley ( Cyrus) Just another Reason to Hate them. From these Pictures we Found We Realized that Demi and Lacey Fit the Roles Perfectly"

Image
"Demi Seems to Look like a Perfect Princess She is going to Do a Awesome Job in this movie as for Lacey"

Image
"She Should Stick with The Tomboyish Characters, Its More her Style
Image

"Manny Disney Fans Cant Wait for that Upcoming movie along with Camp Rock 2 and the Jonas Brothers Concert Movie" -- Kevin Turned the TV Off everyone Looked at me " So you wore a Pink poof Dress" Nick asked Smirking " Yeah Sadly it was for acting that Picture was my Reaction to The Dress on me" I said " So what happened with you two outside " Joe asked Danielle Slapped his arm " ow what did I do ?!" I said rubbing his arm " do you like it when people ask about you and Dems?" He shook his head No " See then Shut up Joe " She said, we all Laughed. It was going on 6pm " Hey guys I have to go...." I said Standing up " Well Do you want to Call Alex or Dan to come and Get you ? " Kevin asked "Actually Danny's in Jersey With His Wife , and Alex hasn't been coming Home Lately Cause of his new Girlfriend " I said " well you just can't walk home "Demi said " There's a Bus Stop around here right and I could walk I mean I only Live what 4 Blocks away its no big deal " I said Nick Stood up " Lacey I'll Take you Home I have nothing Else to do OK " I nodded, We went and got in His car and I told him were I Lived.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so This One is a little weird I guess idk I was up til 4am Writing this and Still Didn't post it so ha ha and I'm so happy for Nick Jonas! First concert 1/2/10!!