Hello My Name Is...

Boys Will Be Boyz

November 10Th 5 months prior 12:12 pm

Before the horrid incident at the school, it was easy to smuggle in cigarettes and drugs. All that you had to do, was hide it in your sock or shoe. But now that they had security and X-ray equipment, smuggling was at an all time low. William hated this, and he knew it'd impact his place in the drug trade of the school.

He didn't like to sell outside of his block, since NARCS and under covers were everywhere else. Mars, his dealer, had done six years in the joint. He would tell harrowing tales of rape, murder, betrayal and fear. William wasn't sure if he told them this to scare them straight, or to brag about his toughness. Either way, William didn't plan on getting pinched.

It was lunchtime and William made his way to the cafeteria where his boyz and crew waited. They sat towards the back as always, no one was allowed at their table. The rest of the school dubbed the spot "Little Africa" for the high African-American ratio of the area. To everyone else, it was just a plain table, but to the thugs it was territory.

William took a seat next to Bobby, Pug's little brother. It was Williams job to watch out for Bobby by Pug's request.

"Make sure he don't get into any trouble aight? Keep a close on this lil nigga, cause he likes to get into shit y'know? Start shit he can't finish." Pugs had said.

William didn't mind though, he felt he'd be a good influence on the Freshman thug. If anyone could have an influence on him, William did. Dag and Sloop showed up and took a seat next to them. For others, this was a time to eat, but for them, it was a time to brood and plot.

"Yo check it man, Bobby say he got a beef with some of those skater bitches. They tried to start some shit today with him," Dag said, giving Bobby a pat on the shoulder.

"Really? Tell me bout it lil man," William said as he took a sip of orange juice.

"Man, lemme tell ya what dawg. These white boy muthafuckas started shit. I was jus on my way to class, when one of them started gettin all smart and shitty wit me! I was like, hold up man! Yo didn't just say dat shit to me aight?" Bobby said, getting the table riled up.

"Den what? Tell em what happened next son!" Sloop said, giving Bobby a playful shove with one hand.

"Oh dude man, den the baddest muthafucka comes up, and tries to step! I was like hell no! I was about to stomp his ass when one of dem teacher bitches got all up in it!"

The table hooted and hollered, laughing and pounding the table with fists. The rest of the cafeteria ignored them as best as they could.

"Which bitch was it?" William asked, leaning forward.

"It was that white bitch yo! That one who teach English and shit! Man, lemme tell you, she needs a dick shoved down her throat!" Sloop said, half joking.

"Naw man, she needs a dick up her ass man, bitch needs to get laid or some shit yo. Sheeit, I bet you Bobby would tap that shit right dawg?!" Dag said with a laugh, poking Bobby in the arm with one of his elbows.

Bobby stood up, "Sheeit man, that bitch couldn't handle this shit! She'd be screamin and shit yo-"

"Enough man, I don wanna hear dat shit." William said, cutting Bobby off.

Bobby sat back down, embarrassed.

Dag turned to William, "Aye dawg, let the lil nigga talk man! He's havin a shitty ass day."

"I don't care, I don't like hearin that kind of shit bein said about women is all, y'know what I'm sayin?" William said calmly.

Sloop cut in, "Man, whateva! What, you turned fag on us man? Cause only fags don like talkin bout-"

William cut him off by standing up and getting in his face, "Finish that sentence muthafucka! I fuckin dare you! Call me a fagot again and see what happens to your punk ass muthafucka!"

The cafeteria's drone dropped down a few decibels, a good number of students eyes fell upon the scene at the table.

Dag tried to ease and diffuse the situation, "Naw dawg, it ain't like that aight? It was all some sorta misunderstandin and shit. Sloop ain callin you no fag aight? Les just sit down, calm down, and chill aight?"

William stared long and hard at Sloop before finally sitting down. The cafeteria breathed a sigh of relief, and went back to idle chit chat.

"Easy killa, easy man. We all boyz here right? So let's act like it aight?" Dag said to the group.

"Yo dawg, sorry bro," Sloop said, offering a hand for daps.

Williams stared at it for a second, before returning the gesture, "No doubt man, no doubt."

"Okay, now are we all cool now?" Dag asked, looking from one guy to the other.

"Yeah dude, we cool, we all cool," Bobby said, speaking for the rest of the group.

"Aight cool. Now what are we gonna do bout them white muthafuckas man?" Dag asked.

"Sheeit man, they ain't worth the time or the effort. Let it be," William said, reclining back in his seat.

"Naw nigga, it ain't like that. See man, the way I see it is, they done gone and insulted all of us sittin here! They tryin to start some shit, I think we should come back with some heat aight?" Sloop said, pounding his fist into his hand.

"Sit down nigga, are you stupid?! Talkin bout bringin heat to school, you really are stupid. Tell me, are you a natural born idiot, or just inbred?!" William said coldly, sending the table into a fit of laughter.

Sloop faked a smile, shaking his head.

"Oh shit Sloop! Willy just showed yo ass up!" cackled Dag.

Bobby was laughing too, the only reason he wasn't going to get beat up for laughing, was because William and Pugs had his back. Still, Sloop cast Bobby a cold stare, which stopped his laughing.

"Bringin heat to school, man, that's some sheeit that those goth or skater punk bitches would do! We better than that yo!" Dag said, still laughing.

"Yeah...no doubt," Sloop said under his breath.

"No doubt."