Robin, Boy Virgin: Original Series

Sixty Four: Cool My Jets

At lunch, Max and Clarissa joined us once again, forcing Minnie back to her old seat. You should have seen Harold: it was only on his face for a half second, but he was crushed. He caught me watching him and I grinned like a jack ass, since I was in the know about how he felt. He just looked down at his food.

Max and Clarissa regaled us with their lunch time adventures. Their stories were littered with annoying inside jokes that, obviously, the rest of us didn't get. Harold picked at the leftover noodles his grandmother had packed for him and occasionally glanced at Minnie. Since she was sitting next to my Cora-er, just Cora- I couldn't see if she was looking back at him.

Cora stole a bite of my cafeteria bought ham sandwich.

"I spat in that," I joked quietly. She raised her eyebrows at me and I grinned like an idiot. That's right, little miss make out wouldn't mind my spit, would she? I looked down at my sandwich then glanced at Harold. He smiled secretively at me. I frowned at him. I can practically hear him reminding me of how in love with Cora I am. Pfft. Yeah, my intense love for Cora occasionally just slips my mind and I need reminding, fack.

"Like the foot guy, remember??" Clarissa giggled at Max.

"Oh yeah, yeah! Doctor Scholl's that shit," He said. Clarissa kept giggling. I sighed darkly to myself and looked at Cora. She looked back at me. Ohhh blue eyes...

"Fuck this shit," I whispered to her, hoping she'd remember. She put her hand over her mouth to hide a quiet, amused, and somehow girly snort and then she grinned her beautiful Cora grin.

"I don't hold much stake in the testimony of people who claim to have had religious experiences," Minnie said to Harold.

"Nor do I," He agreed.

"Even if the principle of credulity applies," She added.

"Agreed. Not enough... enough meat there," He said weirdly, making Minnie giggle. Oh, we are a great big bunch of hormonal, in love teenagers at this table. If I weren't smack dab in the middle of it with my Cora- damn! Stop that, Robin, fuck- anyway, if it weren't so severely happening to me, I'd probably be kind of disgusted by us.

After lunch, Cora and I walked to Music Comp. You want to know something strange(r than my usual strange)?

While Cora perplexes me most of my waking hours, I have a bitch of a time trying to coherently bring up what confuses me when I'm actually with her. Because, yeah it's true, I'm usually kind of preoccupied with getting my tongue in her mouth; but one would think that if she's perplexing me (she said I love you and I don't KNOW what she actually freaking MEANS by it!!), that I would think to talk to her about it when I'm with her. One would think that, logically. But remember, we're embracing the crazy now.

So when we walked into the practice room and Cora closed the door behind her, I immediately turned around to kiss her. Holy moly I had been freaking dying to kiss her all goddamn day. That kiss in her car this morning felt like a million years ago.

Cora made that cute, pleasantly surprised noise in her throat when I kissed her. She put her hands on my shoulders and when the one, long, drawn out, boy virgin kiss was over, she pulled away. But kept her hands on my shoulders.

"I think we should work on our project," Cora reminded me. What?? Oh come on, Cora. How can you even think about... whatever it is that you're thinking about?

"You go ahead. I'm working on my own project," I said and then leaned in to kiss Cora's neck. I actually said that and then followed that uncharacteristically suave statement with that actual action of kissing her neck. Wow. I can't even- wow.

"Um," Cora kind of giggled while I kissed her neck. You know what's nice about kissing someone's neck?

1.) Pretty much everyone enjoys having their neck kissed. Since it's, like, a sensitive area and all.

2.) You can't really screw up necking (unless you drool or something. Ew). You just kiss and kiss all over.

3.) Cora's neck is such a nice neck to kiss. Because, well, yeah ok I love her blahblahblah. But, like, some people have short necks, or fat necks, or no necks. April had, consistent with the rest of her, a small thin neck. Cora has, consistent with her being tall (and fucking gorgeous), a long, graceful neck. Lotsa skin there to suck on.

And that makes me think of blow jobs. I am such a horny virgin, holy crap! I guess thinking about blow jobs got me a little too riled up and Cora (somehow! I don't know how she does it!) picked up on me thinking about things that I probably shouldn't be thinking about and she gently pushed me away from her neck. But grinned beautifully at me.

"Easy Boy Wonder. Let's just make some beautiful music together ok?" She chuckled at me. Well, that suggestive statement wasn't helping anything, FYI. It made me grin like a nutcase. Cora giggled.

"Ok, ok," I relented, sitting down at the Mac computer. The second I sat down, I had this powerful urge to pull her into my lap. But I suppressed it. Partly cuz I'd rather have her choose to sit in my lap and, well, I kind of had a hard on from kissing her neck and thinking about blow jobs. Shit, I need to cool my jets.

Cora pulled her chair up next to mine and sat down.

"Ok. I think we should record a live song instead of making something from scratch in Garage Band," Cora began.

"Good. I'd only do it that way," I said, nodding my head. Cora pinched my arm lightly for being a music-composing snob.

"So, then, we could do another duet? Me on piano, you on guitar?" Cora suggested.

"Sounds good. Should we pre-write something, or should it be spontaneous?" I asked.

"Spontaneous. It sounded great that one time I was playing the piano and you joined in with guitar. Remember?" She asked. Of course I remember. I freaking remember everything we do.

"Yep, I remember," I said, nodding. I remembered touching her hand and actually trying to deny that I liked touching her hand. Ha! And, hey, I remember she said that if I tried to hold her hand, she'd punch me and yesterday she had held my hand first. Hehe, nice.

"Ok, cool. So we could do that, like, next week? How long will it take you to set up the microphones and stuff? Since, sorry, I'm totally stupid on that stuff," Cora said. Well, now, she's not stupid (she's brilliant, duh), she's just... uninformed. Anyway.

"Like no time. It's easy," I assured her.

"Awesome! We are so on the ball," She smiled, pleased.

"Yep. Now let's kiss and make out," I said, turning to her.

"That's kiss and make up, dumbass-" Cora giggled at me but I interrupted her by planting my crazy, in love mouth on hers. I swear, if she pushed me off again, I'd just wrestle her until she got too tired to fight me off. I know that's, like, kind of PG rated-rapist of me, but she can't always be the one in total power of every situation. I'm ok with her having it most of the time (since, alright, you can tell she likes having the power and it's really hott), but I gotta have a little say over when we make out.

Lucky for me, Cora didn't make me fight her. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that she wanted to kiss and make out too. Awesome.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awesome. I'm at work all day today so I'm gonna be doin' a lot of writing today =D.
Oh! And I love how everyone wants to punch Amanda! At first I was kind of surprised (since, you guys, Amanda hasn't really done anything lol.) But, you know what, I would wanna freaking deck anyone that posed even the slightest threat to Cora and Robin too. So BAM! Give her a reason to get a new nose job =].

I just thought of this song last night and hehe now I'm listening to it and remembering how much I used to rock out to it lol:
"Next To You" by: Buckcherry.
(yeah it was in Disturbia lol!)

.Comment while Robin and Cora suck face!..