Robin, Boy Virgin: Original Series

One embarrassing Health Class Seminar incident was all it took for Robin Svetson to become the school's favourite gossip topic. His being seventeen, a boy, and a *gasp* virgin is causing more talk than even the arrival of a new girl, Cora.

That's not to say the high school students won't talk about Cora at all.

The feisty and sexy Cora befriends the sarcastic, reclusive Robin and together they navigate the dangerous waters of high school gossip.

Robin could very well fall in love with this girl, if he should be stupid enough to.

(DISCLAIMER: Ok, so, no I don't own Robin the Boy Wonder or anything affiliated with DC Comics. I wish I did though, eh? I'd be freaking loaded*)

Also- don't steal plotlines or characters, k? I'll sick Batman on you. Not cool, man. Not cool.

Your best bet is to read this story first before tackling the prequel or sequel! (lol, yes, kinda jump right in to the middle of the story/Robin's life)
Enjoy!
  1. One: Monday Mornings
    We learn that Robin likes making lists and hates Mondays
  2. Two: The Aftermath of the Health Class Incident
    Robin endures merciless teasing first thing Monday morning. There are condoms and giggling involved.
  3. Three: Stick Your Tongue Out at the Conformities of the Cafeteria
    Robin goes to lunch. We meet his friends and learn, ah, there is a new girl at school.
  4. Four: Invasion!
    Robin's favourite class is Music Composition. At least, it was...
  5. Five: Onslaught of Unwanted Social Conventions
    We meet Robin's dad and the new squeeze Linda.
  6. Six: Tuesdays Gone with the Wind (and the Coffee and the Condoms)
    Robin deals with Tuesday morning and Cora
  7. Seven: Superheroes In Denial?
    While Robin and Harold try and eat a gross lunch, Cora shows up
  8. Eight: Shit. ***. Whoa
    Wednesday is all over the map
  9. Nine: April Showers on the Bus
    Robin takes the bus to the "village" and gets his francophone on. We learn a little about his past.
  10. Ten: Teenage Codes of Conduct
    Robin begins Thursday and tries to stick to his plan and keep his cool. Hm, will he succeed?
  11. Eleven: Fryday
    Robin starts Friday with only a few stumbles... then a big trip and fall.
  12. Twelve: LG's Laid Out On a Platter
    Robin deduces who the flyer making culprits are, then he and Cora go to music composition
  13. Thirteen: The Issue of Plates and Pancakes
    Triggered by lots of frustrated feelings, Robin begins to clean his room. Sort of.
  14. Fourteen: L.O.V.E.
    Monday morning- with a list of pros and cons. Robin and Cora are introduced to Bonnie.
  15. Fifteen: A Beautiful Scatter
    This Tuesday we meet some '***-me-nots' and Robin, Minnie, and Erica witness Cora talking to someone...
  16. Sixteen: Strange Hump
    We meet Robin's mother! (via phone) and Cora picks up Robin for school.
  17. Seventeen: Always With the Dumbest Reactions
    Cora, Robin, and, unexpectedly, Minnie band together when Cora needs them.
  18. Eighteen: Good Friendships are Nocturnal
    Robin can't sleep (understandably) but he's going to tell you why:
  19. Nineteen: Clash of the Titans
    Cora takes on an entirely different personality, baffling Robin, until later that day...
  20. Twenty: Hugs and Puddles
    A very rainy Friday brings Robin to Cora.
  21. Twenty One: Blanket Trick
    Robin and Cora dry off from the puddle war.
  22. Twenty Two: Friday Night Frights
    Cora offers her friends a Halloween proposition. Robin isn't sure about it at all.
  23. Twenty Three: The Discovery of Our Music
    Robin and Cora are in Music Composition and end up playing together...
  24. Twenty Four: Halloween Costume Rules
    Robin preps himself for the party and realizes he was outfit retarded.
  25. Twenty Five: From Marginally to Totally Drunk
    The party chapter, with drunken teenagers galore!
  26. Twenty Six: The Hangover (minus Bradley Cooper)
    Robin wakes up feeling hungover and more or less doomed.
  27. Twenty Seven: 'The' 'Delusion'
    Robin tries to find Cora so that things can go back to normal. Except... things don't go back to normal.
  28. Twenty Eight: Damage Control Backfire
    Robin, determined not to leave Cora with the upper hand, asks out another girl...
  29. Twenty Nine: Just a Terrible Person
    At lunch, Cora mentions Robin's date with Minnie, creating discomfort, and determination in Robin.
  30. Thirty: So Not Prince Charming, It's Retarded
    Cora apologizes to Robin and the two have fun in Music Composition... then school is over and the fun is over...
  31. Thirty One: In The Dark
    Robin goes to Music Composition, trying to keep his cool.
  32. Thirty Two: Oh, it's On!
    Cora admits something to Robin and he gets (retardedly, his words) competitive.
  33. Thirty Three: 'Screamer' Date with Minnie
    Robin gets ready for his date with Minnie and they kick off their date.
  34. Thirty Four: Comparing Date Notes With a Rock of Confidence
    Robin and Cora compare dates in Music Composition and the score is... (+ Jazz Band with Minnie!)
  35. Thirty Five: *** this Shit
    Robin and Cora lie around in Music Composition.
  36. Thirty Six: Crazy-Stupid
    Robin and Cora watch Empire Records, eat ice cream, and Robin employs the blanket trick. (first, though, he meets Cora's mom)
  37. Thirty Seven: The Douche Puppy
    The ups and downs of Wednesday. With a rather drastic down. (And then a little up again?)
  38. Thirty Eight: Robin's Opinion on Twilight (plus some 'C' words)
    Aw yeah. I know y'all wanna know what his opinion is. Oh and stuff happens with Robin and Cora in this chapter too.
  39. Thirty Nine: Theistic Proofs
    Robin begins Friday, unaware of what's to come. He witnesses Minnie and Harold's interaction.
  40. Forty: And Then the World Changed
    Robin finds Cora in Music Composition. And his world turns completely upside down.
  41. Forty One: Drunk, Depressed, and In Love
    Robin goes to dinner with Katrina (his mom) and then is stricken with insomnia at her house that night, worrying about his problems.
  42. Forty Two: Salvaging the Wreckage
    Monday morning comes and Robin apologizes to Cora...
  43. Forty Three: Committments and Affairs
    Robin and Cora are in Music Comp and Cora reveals a couple things...
  44. Forty Four: Partners
    Robin and Cora begin Tuesday on a good note (literally. We've got more Pink Floyd here)
  45. Forty Five: Payback Time and then An Attempt at Sensitivity
    Robin and Cora witness Harold and Minnie at lunch. Then he goes to Geography, and has to deal with a surprise after Geography.
  46. Forty Six: Gossiping and Meddling Out of the Kindness of Our Hearts
    Cora drives Robin to school and the two split up to talk to Harold and Minnie about crushes.
  47. Forty Seven: Return of the Douche Puppy
    Cora and Robin go to Music Comp and then duck out to go to the restroom. And the mayhem ensues.
  48. Forty Eight: Bat Girl and Boy Wonder
    Robin and Cora nurse their wounds (fittingly) in the nurse's office.
  49. Forty Nine: I Matter
    Robin (naturally) stays up all night, thinking about the kiss.
  50. Fifty: No Tea or Dead Kittens
    Robin begins Thursday and must face Cora and the possible ramifications of kissing her...
  51. Fifty One: Flagelfloogan
    Robin deals with craziness at lunch. The beloved Asian characters fraternize.
  52. Fifty Two: Hitch Up Your Britches
    Robin begins what is to be a very long Friday.
  53. Fifty Three: Breaking Down the Boundaries
    Robin and Cora have lunch and then go to Music Comp to have a "talk".
  54. Fifty Four: Embrace the Crazy
    Robin goes home, sorting through some things in his head, and Glenn finally gets his talk in. Then Robin prepares for a night alone...
  55. Fifty Five: Der-unk as a Thirteen-Year-Old Girl
    Robin and Cora get tanked and dance around... among other things... and does Cora leave that night?
  56. Fifty Six: To, um... love?
    Robin is forcefully woken up by Glenn, who is taken a back by a bottle of tequila and a strange girl in his house.
  57. Fifty Seven: Forever and Ever Amen
    Robin begins yet another Monday with a nice surprise, and then, of course, more worrying.
  58. Fifty Eight: April and Derek
    Harold and Minnie, Robin and Cora, April and Derek (who the f is Derek, right?).
  59. Fifty Nine: The Opium Den
    Robin and Cora start Tuesday off with hormones in Music Comp.
  60. Sixty: Kibosh
    Robin is plagued with a new problem during lunch.
  61. Sixty One: Confess
    Robin and Harold go over to Harold's house and have some guy time.
  62. Sixty Two: Boy Whiner
    Robin starts Wednesday with Linda and then moves on to Cora.
  63. Sixty Three: Examination
    Robin takes an exam and then examines Cora and then examines some rules.
  64. Sixty Four: Cool My Jets
    Robin and Cora have lunch with Harold, Minnie, Max, and Clarissa and then head to Music Comp.
  65. Sixty Five: Marlon Brando and Nailing Jell-O
    Robin wakes up feeling good. And then starts to worry. And then starts to panic. And then he plays Blues Clues.
  66. Sixty Six: Bubble Bursting
    Robin begrudgingly goes to the Dollar Max with Amanda.
  67. Sixty Seven: I Forgive You. Let's Kiss
    Robin begins Friday and doesn't even make it out of the house before things start happening.
  68. Sixty Eight: Rammed Against A Wall
    Robin goes through Friday at school... and gets the privilege of witnessing something awesome.
  69. Sixty Nine: Fairytale, Boy Wonder Style
    Robin gets ready for his date with Cora and then they head off to the movies.
  70. Seventy: Get Real, Beautiful
    The end of Robin and Cora's date. With a good ending...
  71. Seventy One: Robin-bird
    Robin begins Saturday with joy (because of Cora's amorous confession) and confusion. He watches a retro cartoon marathon.
  72. Seventy Two: Biblical then Shit, ***, Go
    Robin scuttles over to Cora's and she confesses a few things. Robin never wants to be away Cora... so does he leave her house tonight?
  73. Seventy Three: Asexual Tease
    Robin wakes up to his cell phone ringing, but has Cora in his arms.
  74. Seventy Four: Friends with Benefits... Benefits
    Robin faces another Monday with problems and solutions, ups and downs.
  75. Seventy Five: That's Kill
    Robin has lunch with Cora (and Minnie and Harold) and goes to Jazz band. And something kinda interesting happens with Cora.
  76. Seventy Six: Jet
    Robin (thoroughly perturbed) gets dragged to Amanda's house.
  77. Seventy Seven: Snow Gear
    There's snow in Robin's world on this Tuesday! Robin and Cora enjoy/endure some conversations...
  78. Seventy Eight: Channeling Raging Hormones
    Robin freaks out. Period. (=D)
  79. Seventy Nine: Us and Them
    Robin begins Wednesday with conversations (but... where is Cora?)
  80. Eighty: Inconceivable Conversations
    Robin must deal with Amanda (even when the chick isn't around).
  81. Eighty One: Minnie Advice
    Robin goes to Minnie for advice during Jazz band.
  82. Eighty Two: A Simple Plan
    Amanda finds Robin after Jazz band and our hero finally sets her straight...
  83. Eighty Three: Lemons
    Robin gives you a little home-spun philosophy and prepares for Thursday.
  84. Eighty Four: Lemon Overload
    Robin doesn't need to leave the practice room because Cora comes right on in...
  85. Eighty Five: Professional Help
    Robin, kicked in and at his wit's end, turns to a stand-by pro for guidance.
  86. Eighty Six: The Formula of Love
    Robin uses Algebra (oh yeah. it's awesome) to predict Cora's true feelings for him.
  87. Eighty Seven: Bravery
    Cora tells the truth about her feelings and then Robin tells the truth about his feelings.
  88. Eighty Eight: Will You Just Let Me?
    Robin goes home, ready to throw himself a great big pity party when...
  89. Eighty Nine: Robin, Boy Wonder
    That chapter you've all been waiting for...
  90. Ninety: So how... how was I?
    The morning after chapter. =]
  91. Ninety One: Burned Toast
    Robin is making breakfast and Cora comes downstairs.
  92. Ninety Two: I Tore Down My Pink Floyd Poster
    Robin's mind, alone in his room.
  93. Ninety Three: Frosted Dawn
    Robin, unable to takes his thoughts alone in his house, calls for help.
  94. Ninety Four: Behind Blue Eyes
    A once and a lifetime (er, hundred chapters anyway) look into Cora's mind. We break from Robin's POV and finally get a look into Cora's...
  95. Ninety Five: If You Were Me
    Robin is sitting outside, freezing his bum off, and waiting for his dad to come home...
  96. Ninety Six: Red Wine
    The night before Monday morning =)
  97. Ninety Seven: Monday Mornings (Reprise)
    Robin begins yet another Monday, but the variables are a little different this last time =)
  98. Party!
    Come on in!
  99. Check it Out!