Robin, Boy Virgin: Original Series

Ninety: So how... how was I?

I woke up because Cora moved on my arm as she was waking up. She was turning over and I opened my eyes and she opened her eyes.

1.) I don’t care if someone has freaking gold coloured eyes, Cora has the prettiest eyes in the world.

2.) I also don’t care how many perfect super model whores grace the cover of ‘Maxim’, Cora has the sexiest, softest body in the history of, of ever. I don’t care if I’m supposed to like big boobs because stupid society tells me to, I like Cora’s little boobs exactly the way they are. They are small and just fit with her lean body. I’d cry if she got breast implants (although, I don’t think she would. She’s not that insecure, god bless her). I don’t care if I’m supposed to like big asses or, or tiny waists. I care, I mean, I like how Cora looks because she… I love her. So, the media can go to freaking hell.

3.) I don’t care if my male douche peers deem me pathetic and needy for waiting to fall in love before having sex, and being hopelessly in love with the girl I gave my virginity to. They can go to freaking hell, too, for all I care.

4.) Because what I care about is this girl in my arms right now.

We kind of stared at each other for a long minute. I stared because Cora is just so, so freaking gorgeous. Like, the weak winter sun was shining in through my curtains across her exposed, smooth girl-skin and made her eyes a little lighter and softer than their usual dark, crisp blue. And I also just stared because I didn’t know what to say. What do I say in this wonderful morning after situation?? Hey you? Good morning? I’m completely head over heels in love with you? Will you marry me? Are you hungry?

I don’t know, and I want it to be right!

“Hi,” Cora finally said quietly, her voice all whispery and husky from sleep.

“Hi,” I said back and a small smile tugged its way out of my mouth. I wanted to just grin until my jaw broke, but I played it calm. Cora kept looking at me and I gazed back at her.

“… are you ok?” I asked. Well, I kind of whispered it. Cora kept looking at me for a moment and then smiled a normal, cool, Cora-y smile. She closed her eyes and turned her face toward the ceiling.

“Yes. I’m ok,” She smile crookedly, amused by my question. I carefully brought my face forward just a little to press my lips lightly against her shoulder. Wow, that smell is something else…

“The question is are you ok?” Cora said and turned her head to look at me again. I lifted my face. I sighed a small smile, and realized why the question is so amusing. I’m nothing short of freakin’ perfect right now.

“I’m ok,” I grinned crookedly. Cora paused and then grinned beautifully at me. We started grinning at each other like, like… I don’t know what it was like.

“Did you sleep ok?” I asked. Why was I being so motherly right now?? Are you ok, did you sleep alright, the bed wasn’t too uncomfortable, was it, did you want pancakes, dear? Fack. Cora giggled at me.

“Are you kidding?” She started and looked down at my arm around her waist. I mean, my comforter was pulled up over us, but she started touching my arm and looking in that direction, so.

“I haven’t had a sexual experience that intense since my first time. I slept like a baby,” She grinned. Whoa, really?? That is, that is… that is awesome. I think.

“Really? So I… I mean, I was…” I tried to ask, but my stupid heart and stomach got all panicky and nervous. Trying to ask a girl how you are at sex is hard, man. Especially if you care so much about her that her opinion could make or break your entire ego.

“Mmm, it’s hard to say, actually,” Cora said thoughtfully. I could feel her fingers tracing patterns on my arm, and I could feel a slight warmth where her fingertips trailed on my skin.

“Why?” I asked, curious and feeling tortured. Like, it’s one of those things I’d really like to know about myself, you know?

”Uhm, well, it’s like…” She hummed, still touching my arm. “It’s like, I love you right? So I can’t speak objectively or without heavy bias. So, you know… hard to say,” She tried to explain. I blinked, my heart pounding happily when she said ‘I love you’. Cora looked at me, squinting one of her eyes thoughtfully.

“Like, don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed myself for sure,” She promised me and it made me grin. She smiled at how pleased I was. “But like… I’m in love with you, you know? So it makes things… a little different physically. I guess,” She said wrinkling her nose. “I dunno. Do you understand what I mean?” She asked me.

“I think so. Kind of. Like, it depends on who I’m with, right? Like, if I’d slept with someone I wasn’t in love it would have been just… awkward,” I said, making a disgusted face over the word ‘awkward’. Cora giggled at me.

“You know what I mean? Like, the odds of me being good at sex are very slim. I had a much better chance of being awkward and freaked out and a total-” I went on, trying and succeeding to make Cora keep giggling.

“Premature mess?” Cora supplied with a grin. I shot her a glare and she laughed.

“I wasn’t, was I?? Just, just tell me the truth, Cora,” I begged, partly serious and partly joking. Cora laughed and looked away from my face.

“No, sweetie, you weren’t. With me you were very… focused and you weren’t… you weren’t uncomfortable, right?” Cora said, glancing at me.

“Right,” I said quietly. She smiled sleepily at me.

“So, you were good, I guess,” She decided firmly. I smiled and looked away from her face at her shoulder.

“… with you. Anyway,” I clarified. I honestly believe my first time would have been a total nightmare if I hadn’t been so crazy in love with the girl I was doing it with. Right? Can you imagine- wait, no, don’t imagine it. Let’s just… not go there.

“I love you, Cora,” I said suddenly and then looked at her. Cora raised her eyebrows a little at me.

“I love you, too, Boy Wonder,” She said calmly, giving me a crooked smile. I smiled and then leaned in to kiss her. Finally.

Mmmm- whoa! I felt my heart rate shoot right up as Cora just gently kissed me back and held the back of my neck. I kind of kept leaning forward until Cora was flat on her back and I was leaning over her. I couldn’t help but make this nice kiss all, all… all sex kissing. I moved away from Cora’s mouth to start kissing down her jaw to her throat. Fack, I’m so in love with her-

“Robin,” She started giggling, wiggling under me. Whatever, I don’t have to do the dead kittens thing anymore. I’m not suppressing my overwhelming attraction to Cora ever again.

“What?” I grinned against her skin. She pushed on my chest, still giggling, trying to get me off of her. I sighed and obliged, flopping back on my back. I blinked, though, when Cora followed my body and immediately lay out on top of me. She braced her elbows against either of my head, touching my shoulders, and starting running her fingers through my hair and looking at the top of my head. I just stared at her face.

“Tell me you love me,” She requested quietly, tilting her head and still looking at my hair while she touched it. It felt really good…

“I love you Cora,” I said easily.

“How long have you loved me?” She asked my hair curiously.

“Hmmmm,” I sighed for effect. “Well, I became actually aware that I loved you that day you wore the Pink Floyd t-shirt to school and douche puppy had given you a mix cd,” I said.

“Pink Floyd?” Cora wondered at the significance of that. I pointed past her face at my ceiling. She turned her head and neck, leaning on one arm to look at my ceiling.

“Oh whoa. Cool!” She exclaimed. She kept looking at the poster, staring at it. I wondered if she was asking it questions, the way I did.

“How long have you loved me?” I asked her, wanting her attention back on me. Cora looked at the poster a moment longer and then turned back to lie directly on me again. She went back to looking at and running her fingers through my hair.

“Since the day you tried to hug me after those bitches wrote slut on my locker,” She answered easily, rubbing my temples. “And then I’ve been in love with you since you kissed me,” She went on. I blinked.

“… really?? Why didn’t you say anything?” I demanded. Cora blinked and finally looked at my face.

“Why didn’t you?” She asked me back softly. I blinked. Hm. Touché. After a moment of quiet staring, Cora’s gaze drifted back to my head again and started ruffling my hair.

“… I didn’t realize how… crazy I was about you until that little… skank monkey started sniffing around, all grinning and giggling,” She said, her voice comically vindictive. I grinned.

“Skank monkey??” I giggled at her. Cora grinned and looked at me again.

“What?? You can say douche puppy but I can’t say skank monkey??” She demanded, giggling too. Touché, again. I craned my neck upward to kiss her and then lay back on my pillow while Cora kept running her hands through my hair. I don’t know why she was doing it, but it felt so nice-

Aw damn, my bladder was reminding me that the first thing I usually do in the morning isn’t play around in bed with the girl I’m in love with.

“I gotta take a leak,” I said unhappily and started to wiggle out from under Cora. “I’ll be right-” I interrupted myself by kissing Cora on the head “-back,” I finished and then scuttled out of the room.

“… hurry,” Cora called after me. I took a piss and then washed my hands in the sink. Now that I had a moment alone, my heart started to go a bit haywire with the reality of having Cora naked in my bedroom after having sex with her in my bed. Holy… smoke.

I went back to the bedroom and Cora was lying on her stomach, curled slightly in the fetal position. She looked at me and reached her arm out insistently for me to return. I went over to the bed (self-consciously kinda covering myself with my hand) ((I couldn’t help it! I’d love nothing more for Cora to dance around naked, all beautiful and feminine. I’m all… boy-y and not pretty.))

Anyway, a crawled into the warm bed, and curled against Cora’s back. She immediately cuddled back into my chest and held my arms in their place around her. She tilted her head down and took a deep breath, inhaling the smell of my skin on my arm and then breathed out again, righting her head. I tucked my face against the apex of her shoulder and neck. We lay there like that for, I think, a long time, but it felt short.

My stomach growled and I groaned. Goddamn morning routines! Cora sighed a chuckle at me.

“Are you hungry?” I asked resignedly.

“Mmm. A little,” She said softly, her voice far away.

“I’ll go make us some coffee and toast,” I said, beginning to unhappily unwrap my arms from around Cora. She suddenly clutched my wrist.

“Don’t go,” She said quietly.

“I’m just gonna get breakfast. Then-” I interrupted myself again by kissing her neck. “-I’ll be back,” I promised, climbing out of bed again and scooping up my boxers from the floor.

“I’ll come with you,” Cora said quickly, starting to sit up. I pulled my boxers and then leaned over to kiss her.

“No, no, you stay in bed,” I insisted easily… partly because I didn’t want her to get dressed. “I’ll be right back,” I promised again. Cora slowly lay back down and I jogged out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen.

Stupid. Stupid, Robin. I should have listened to Cora and just… never left.
♠ ♠ ♠
So. Yes. *takes a deep relieved breath* Robin's first time? Success. Reception of the chapter's writing? Success. Good. Good. I can, I can breathe again. I wrote that chapter about two months ago and have been tweaking it and fixing it as I've written the build-up story to it. I'm glad it went over with you guys (that commented) =] <3.

'Stupid. Stupid, Robin. I should have listened to Cora and just… never left.' What's with that line eh?? Its foreshadowing... but what? I dunooOooOooo. Shout out to mayasplee for 'skank monkey'. I saw it, I loved it. Its perfect, no? =D

'Window' by: Album Leaf. It's beautiful.
Aand in a different direction- 'Emperor' by: Marcy Playground. How do you feel after sex? Like an Emperor. Hehe, at least, that's how I imagine Robin feels...

.Comments on Robin's morning after?..