Robin, Boy Virgin: Original Series

Party!

Hi guys!! I'm glad you could make it! Oh, Robin has something he would like to say:

"I just want to say, for the record, I would have totally kicked Brandon's ass... like, I am tough... the author just decided for some reason that I couldn't handle it-"

Anyway! So, like with any good party, we need a playlist (some of the songs were big numbers in the story, and some are just overall themes that fit)((hehe! Tal Bachman - hahaha!))

1.) I Don’t Like Mondays by: The Boomtown Rats
2.) Paranoid Freak by: The Trews
3.) J’ai Couche Avec le Diable by: SecondSex
4.) Loser by: Beck
5.) Everybody Must Get Stoned: Bob Dylan
6.) Jolene (cover) by: The White Stripes
7.) Black Dog by: Led Zeppelin
8.) She’s So High by: Tal Bachman
9.) High School by: Jeremy Fisher
10.)Feeling Good (cover) by: Muse
11.) Hey Man by: Eels
12.) Speeding Cars by: Imogen Heap
13.) Something Pretty by: Patrick Park
14.) Smile by: Artist 10
15.) California by: Rogue Wave
16.) If I Gave You My Life by: Justin Nozuka
17.) Last Request by: Paolo Nutini
18.) Pale Blue Eyes by: Velvet Underground
19.) The Duet by: Rachael Yamagata and Ray Lamontage
20.) I’d Like To Buy the World a Coke by: Barry Manilow
21.) Wish You Were Here by: Pink Floyd

Refreshments? Robin has selected Coke for ya:
Coke (this... drives me... crazy! I want to CRUSH Fanta! It's so frustrating and addicting! GRAAH!)
(PS, rum is on the shelf over there if you want to spike your drink. But you didn't hear that from me ahem)

And an activit-ay!
How well do YOU know Robin, Boy Virgin?

Public Announcement (to cover my bum):
Robin, Boy Virgin was a long story about a boy wanting to fall in love and give up his virginity to the girl he loves. While the LOVE club was portrayed as a little... goofy... there was nothing wrong or lame about waiting to have sex. There is also nothing wrong with sex itself- it's not something we should be scared of.

The important thing is that you respect yourself and respect others. Trust your instincts and wait until you know for sure you're in love, you trust your partner, and you are ready for the emotional attachments that sex can bring. (WHOA! Jerry Springer moment! "Until next time, take of yourselves, and each other!" Oh man, I wish I was him so bad- old Jewish guy with a super trashy, long-running talk show?? I dare you to tell me that doesn't sound like tons of fun)

OH! And always use condoms! Robin didn't (bad boy!), but you always should! Ok, rubbers will be handed out on as you exit the party...

Thanks for coming guys! *Robin tosses you a handful of condoms*
♠ ♠ ♠
... what's that up in the right hand corner?