Status: Completed! :)

Wicked End Academy

Scared Out Of My Mind Cos Of My Best Friend

He pulls me to an empty hallway and pushes me into a closet. The same closet Rodney trapped me in. I press my back against the far wall as Brian shuts the door and slowly walks closer to me.

"Brian, please," I beg, tears brimming my eyes. He stands so close that his chest is touching mine and he rests his hands against the wall on either side of my head.

"What do you think I'm gonna do, Charlotte," he whispers. "You think I'm gonna pull your skirt down, rip your shirt open..." His eyes quickly scan me from head to toe. "You think I'm gonna take the one thing you have left. But Rodney took it, didn't he?"

"What are you talking about-"

"Your virginity, Charlotte," Brian hisses through clenched teeth. "The thing I was hoping you would want to give up to me-"

"Rodney didn't take it!" He stares at, but doesn't show any of the shock I know he's feeling.

"Then who did?" I look down, the tears now staining my cheeks.

"I can't tell you-"

"Goddammit, Charlotte, you need to fucking trust me!" My muscles tense, he feels it. He takes in a silent breath. "Just trust me, okay," he whispers. "Please?" I avoid his eyes, but I can feel them on me. "Tell me who did it. If it wasn't Rodney, then did someone else rape you? Or maybe you had sex with an old boyfriend?"

"I've never had a boyfriend."

"Maybe a one night stand?" I smile a little and he chuckles, but then he goes back to being serious. "DId someone else rape you?" I sniffle and nod. "Who?"

"My dad," I whisper and look up at him. "My mom wasn't home and he was drinking and-" He lightly covers my mouth with his hand.

"Does she know? Your mom?" I shake my head.

"I didn't have the heart to tell her. I mean, she would think I was some sick slut that was trying to steal him from her-"

"Charlotte, listen to me, all right?" I nod. "I am never going to let that happen to you ever again, got it? No matter who's around, I'm always gonna be here." He backs away from me and I let out a long breath. "Did I really scare you enough to have you in tears?"

"Yeah," I say shakily. He puts his arm around my shoulders and we walk out of the closet into the hallway. No one's around so we walk to the main lobby and walk out of the building.

"What time is it," Brian asks.

"Time for you to get a watch," I say, laughing a little. He rolls his eyes playfully and looks at his watch.

"5:08pm. What do you wanna do till you need to go back to the dormhouse?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, what will Charlotte want to do? Comment with what you want her to say :) thanks for reading!
<3 - Katelyn