Hatred Fills My Blood.

It Starts With a Scar.

Colleen decided that today she would take the long walk home and get high for the very first time. Her friends told her that they would meet in the big field, and Colleen was rather enthusiastic about the drug trip she would be taking soon. As she arrived to the large field, her friends never showed and she ended up wandering the large field for a couple minutes feeling left out and lonely. Then as she decided to continue heading home she tripped over something, and stumbled onto the damp grassy ground.

Colleen got up and dusted off her pants, looking back and wondering what she tripped on. Then as she glanced back she spotted something that almost looked like a hand. Against her better judgment she walked closer, her stomach becoming queasy as she saw the mutilated corpse in front of her.

Colleen quickly walked a few feet from the body and started dialing 911 on her cell phone. Just after the phone started ringing her phone was pulled away from her and now a knife was held against her throat.

“What do you think you’re doing?”
Colleen attempted to speak but the only thing that left her lips was a whimper.
“You were going to call the cops weren’t you?”

Colleen stomped on the mystery persons foot hard and headed butted him hard enough to make him let her go.
“You fucking bitch!” The guy yelled as she turned around to face him.
“Stay away from me!” She threatened, pulling a xacto knife, stolen from school, out of her pocket.
“If you’re going to use it do it already.” The guy scoffed, not amused by her attempts at courage.

She looked into his eyes, suddenly recognizing him, her grip loosening on the xacto knife as she did. Zacky took his chance to grab her again as she seemed distracted with something. After Zacky grabbed her, Colleen snapped out of her slight shocked dazed and started squirming against him.

Zacky stiffened slightly as he felt himself getting aroused by the girl’s squirmed against him. Then as she started pleading Zacky felt his pants tighten more.
“Let me go please. I won’t tell anyone. I’ll do anything.”
Zacky smirked and placed one of her hands on his bulge, now visibly protruding from his pants.

“You feel that?” He chuckled as he felt her attempt to move her hand away from it.
“Please..don’t.” Colleen begged as she pulled her hand away from his arousal.
“You want to die already?” He taunted, holding her closer to his body and pressing the knife into her neck slightly.
“Stop, please. I promise I won’t tell anyone. Just please let me go.”
Zacky dug the knife deeper into Colleen’s neck, “Make me happy and I may let you live another day.”

Colleen let out a whimper and grazed her hand against Zacky’s arousal. Zacky smirked and forced her to undo his pants. He pulled himself out of his pants and made her stroke him, causing him to groan. Colleen continued stroking him until her came on her.
Then as Zacky caught his breath, Colleen tried to wipe the cum off of her hand and onto the grass. When Zacky saw this he frowned, pulling her over to him by her hair and pressing the knife hard against her neck so she bled.

“Am I not good enough for you? Huh? You stupid bitch!”
“Zacky, please.” She whimpered as he threw her to the ground.
“What did you say?”
“Zacky, why are you doing this?”

Zacky chuckled dryly and lifted up one of the sleeves to her shirt. He planned on marking her, so he if he did let her go she’d know to stay quiet. He dug the knife into her arm and started carving ‘A+7=X’ into her arm, enjoying all the screams of pain she let out.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first part in Sami's amazing story. I hope you guys enjoy it and feeling free to comment on how I did.