Hatred Fills My Blood.

The Beginning of Something New.

It had been five days since Zacky let the girl go at the field and since he let her go he couldn’t stop thinking about her or the fact that she knew his name.

“Dammit!” Zacky yelled as he slammed the front door shut.
“What’s wrong fattycakes? Lose your box of Twinkies.”
“Don’t start Zina. I’m not in the mood.”
“At least be nice and say hi to Colleen then.”
“Colleen?” Zacky questioned as he spotted the same girl from days before sitting next to Zina.

“Zina I have to go. My mom wants me to be home before it gets dark.” Colleen mumbled as she got up, grabbing her things and walking out the door.
“What the hell did you do Zacky?”
“Why is that my fault?”
“You know what…whatever.” Zina rolled her eyes and headed upstairs to her room without another word.

Zacky chuckled as he walked out of his family’s house and quietly followed Colleen down the road to her house. After a few minutes of watching Colleen’s house and discovering she was the only one at home he knocked on the front door. Colleen opened the door, against her better judgment, and quickly tried to close it again. Zacky put his foot in the door way before she could close the door and walked inside.

“I’ve kept my promise. I haven’t told anyone. I swear.”
“You know who I am and I can’t risk anything.” Zacky answered with an emotionless tone.
Colleen ran upstairs with Zacky close behind her and tried to lock herself in her room but Zacky was too fast.

Zacky shoved Colleen against a wall and wrapped his arms around her throat. She struggled and tried to pry his hands off of her neck, only to feel his grip on her neck tighten. Zacky looked into her eyes and loosened his grip on her neck. He soon let go of her neck completely, watching her kneeling on the ground as she tried to catch her breath.

“Dammit!” Zacky yelled as he threw one of her music boxes against the wall and watching it shatter to pieces. “—I can’t do anything right!”
Zacky sat down on Colleen’s bed and ran his hands through his hair. Colleen slowly stood up and for some unknown reason decided to try and comfort Zacky.

Zacky looked up at Colleen and slowly leaned in to kiss her. Colleen froze at first but soon found herself straddling Zacky’s lap in a very intense make-out session. Then as the make-out session progressed Colleen started grinding on Zacky, while Zacky nipped at her neck.

After a few minutes of grinding against him Colleen felt his arousal against her and undid his pants. Zacky was confused momentarily by what Colleen was doing until he felt her stroking him. Zacky let out a moan, soon pulling off his shirt and hers.

Zacky soon found himself undoing the clasp on her bra, which was soon followed by her shorts and underwear being pulled off. Colleen then helped Zacky take off his pants and boxers. Zacky flipped them both over so he was on top and positioned himself at her entrance.

Zacky pulled Colleen into a kiss and went to enter her when she pushed him away as a car screeched to a halt outside.
“You have to go my mom’s home.”
“Then let’s finish this somewhere else.” Zacky smirked, sucking on her neck and causing her to moan.

Colleen pushed him away again and started getting dressed.
“Zacky you have to go. My mom is probably drunk off her ass again and she’s not the nicest person when she’s drunk.”
Zacky got off her bed and started getting dressed before wrapping his arms around her waist and holding her against him.
“You can always spend the night at my house. I’m sure Zina wouldn’t mind.”

“I can’t.”
“Why not?”
“I don’t need to explain myself to you. Now please just go.”

Zacky rolled his eyes and left Colleen’s house without another word, even as her drunken mother stumbled past him towards her room.