Hatred Fills My Blood.

Lies and Disguise.

Colleen awoke the next morning and thought about what she had experienced with Zacky. “I really hope he didn’t get the wrong idea - I was only trying to comfort him, and… And one thing lead to another,” she muttered as she applied some dark black eyeliner. But that’s exactly what happened. Zacky got this strange idea that Colleen had become attracted to him.

“Breakfast, Zachary!” his father shouted, “You don’t get down here now and Zina’ll be away with all the toast.”

Zina gulped down some orange juice and snarled, “I’m not a fat pie like him.” Zacky ran downstairs and grabbed a slice of toast. “I’m not a fat pie, Zina. You’re friend seems to think I’m rather good looking.” At that moment, Zina almost spluttered orange juice all over her father’s breakfast.

“WHAT?!” she asked, more confused than ever.

Colleen grabbed her coat and headed out the door for the bus, meeting no-one other than Zacky at the bus stop. “Hey…” Colleen said shyly, unsure of how Zacky was going to react.

“Hello girlfriend!” Zacky smiled widely making his shiny lip rings tilt. He held out his hand and smiled once again. “Ladies first,” he said, gesturing she go on the bus before him.

‘Wait… Girlfriend? Did I just hear him right?’ thought Colleen. She placed herself at the back of the bus and pleaded in her head that Zacky was only messing around or she didn’t hear him properly.

Zacky plopped himself down next to her, and gazed at her face. “How are you today, baby?” he asked, smiling again. Zacky had never been this happy before. Thoughts ran through his mind that perhaps Amanda would be the only person he would ever have to kill.

Colleen looked to the floor and back to Zacky’s stare. “Girlfriend?” she asked in a whisper. Zacky took a grip of her hand. “That is what you are, isn’t it? Silly,” he replied. Zacky kissed Colleen on the cheek then slowly moved a hand under her skirt, resting it on her inner thigh.

“Zacky! What are you doing?” Colleen asked, worry written in her voice.

“What? Don’t you like me touching you there?”

“Just tell me why your hand is there, please.”

“Well, you seemed to like that and a whole lot more last night, babe!” Zacky exclaimed loudly. Loud enough in fact that the whole bus heard and turned their heads to look at this “couple” that were sat at the back.

Colleen’s face turned bright red. She wasn’t dating Zacky and now she defiantly wouldn’t, but to protect his feelings she decided she’d go along with it. That was until her and Zacky were alone; then she’d slap him.

Brian met Zacky off the bus and greeted him with a good old ‘man-hug’. Brian wasn’t aware that Zacky had experienced feelings for him but gave up. ‘He’ll never go for me. Never.’

“Who’s the chick?” Brian asked, cocking his eyebrow.

“This is Colleen. My g-” Zacky began, but Colleen had cut him off.

“I’m his girlfriend. Got a problem with that, Gates?” Colleen spat. She quickly pecked Zacky on the lips and ran off to class.
Brian stood still, unsure of what just happened. “Girlfriend? You and her?” he eventually asked.

“No. Me and Am-, eh… Me and her lizard.” Zacky was about to spill everything and tell Brian all about Amanda, now that would be the worst idea ever.
“You’re dating a lizard? You sick bastard.”
Zacky chuckled lightly. “That, I am.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the length.
Hope you are all enjoying it so far,
- Sami <3.