Status: updates soon <3 we love subscriptions :3

Nothing to Lose

13

The most annoying sound in the whole fucking world is the ringing of alarm clock. I groaned rolling over on my side and throwing my alarm clock at the wall. I pushed the covers off my body and grabbed my alarm clock off the floor. I think I needed a new one.

I toke a quick shower walking out in only a towel wrapped around my waist I started rummaging around my suitcase looking for something to wear. I pulled out a plain black pair of jeans, some boxers and a blue v-neck shirt. Quickly I put them on and looked myself over in the mirror. I pulled out a necklace with a cross on it and put it around my neck. I wonder if Camille will think I look good...

I poked my head out the window, first looking at Camille’s window, feeling disappointed when I didn’t see her in her room. I scanned the street and sure enough there she was with Ellie and Tyler.

"Gooood morning, beautiful!" I said, looking straight at her. I joined up with them all a few minutes later scanning Camille over more than once. The girl looked good, fuck good, bloody beautiful. She just gave me a small smile but nothing else. She was smug and her face gave it all away.

Storm thinks I look good. He’s totally hitting on me!

Some shit like that along those lines, just like every other girl. It takes a lot more than a pretty face to win my affection. I said to her in my head, I badly wanted to say that. I had it all planned out too in my head. I smirked; I wonder how she would respond to that.

"So..." Camille and I said, almost in unison. She giggled and I smiled at her our eyes meeting all my cocky thoughts quickly vanishing. She quickly looked down the street like I had said something awkward. She had a pretty laugh...

***

Ms. Fontaine was the worst fucking teacher and she taught had to teach history. Boring ass old people, oh joy. I slid down in my chair trying to rub the sleep out of my eyes. I looked over beside me where Camille was her eyes glazed over, she wasn’t paying attention either. At least I’m not the only one.

A thought popped into my head suddenly. Pulling a piece of paper out of my binder I crumpled it up into and a ball and when Ms. Fontaine had her back turn to the back of us. I quickly chuck it at her ass, wasn’t too hard either. Geez, she had a big ass.

She turned around, looking pissed off. She reached down and picked up the piece of paper strangling it, in her grasp. “Which one of you threw this?” She said her facing turning red, I snickered under my breath.

“It was Camille,” I said pointing my finer towards her.
“Camille out, now,” she said pointing her finger towards the door. I snickered even more trying to contain myself.

“But! What the fuck! I didn’t even throw that! That was Storm” She turned her head to me, “you fucking idiot!” She screamed.

“Camille, Storm both of you out of my class.” She said pointing her fingers towards the door once more.

“Cool,” I said smiling,grabbing my stuff and getting up, a grumbling Camilla following me.
♠ ♠ ♠
SUPP GUYS.
I finally updated, sorry for the wait. D: