Status: updates soon <3 we love subscriptions :3

Nothing to Lose

o9

Everyone was sitting on the floor with a bottle in the center. We were playing some truth dare, bottle stripper game. Who knew has long as someone takes there shirt off I’m perfectly fine with it. “Hey Camille, did you see my new profile?” I asked giving her a wink. She glared at me like she was going to jump across the room and rip my hair out. I think she was actually going to because Elli grabbed her arm and pulled her back. Shaking her head at her, Camille she sat back down with a grimace on her face and crossed her arms across her chest. I just laughed at her face, which probably piss her off more.

Elli spun the bottle and we all watched it spin around and around. It finally stops and landed on me. Elli smiled real wide at me, “truth or date?” She asked excitedly. “Dare.” I said with a smirk on my face.
“I dare you... " She paused for dramatic effect, drama queen. "to kiss Camille.”
I laughed, if this was a dare. I should play this game more sometime.

“WHAT!” I heard Camille scream as soon as she realized what Elli said. Elli’s boyfriend... what’s his face, just sat there snickering. “You got to be kidding me, why did you have to pick me Elli!” I heard Camille whine.
“Hey this is much as a dare for you as me, so if you chicken out. I THINK, you should take off your shirt.” I said smiling at her. It’s a win, win for me. Oh how I love this game.

“ELLI!” She screamed again, throwing her arms around.
“Well Camille, I’m waiting.” I said raising an eyebrow at her. She screamed and hit Elli across the head the back of the head. Elli whined a bit before hitting Camille back.

“Tyler help me she’s going to murder me!” Elli said jumping up and hiding before her boyfriend Tyler, so that was his name. Camilla on the other hand looked like she was actually going to murder someone.

“You know I’m a little hurt?” I said putting my hand over my heart, throwing my head back and making that noise girls always made when they were annoyed.
“Good, go screw a cow.” She fired back and me and sat back down.
“Don’t you want to know why?” I said pushing it further.
“Shoot,” she said like she was slightly annoyed or at least acting like she was slightly annoyed. She’s a horrible actor.

“Because your making suck a big deal about kissing me, what do I have something on my face?” I said clearly mocking her and she got that. “I bet you’ve never kissed a guy before, other than me.”

“CAMILLE SHUT UP AND JUST LET HIM KISS YOU.” I heard Elli scream still behind Tyler. He was laughing at her now, peaking at us over his shoulder.

I got bored of waiting, so I scouted over. Beside Camille and before she could ask what I was doing, which was clearly written on her face. I grabbed her by the waist, pulling her closer to me, and kissed her roughly. I didn’t want to stop, but she kissed me back and I just pulled her closer to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I KNOW, IT TOKE ME FOREVER.
BUT I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE BETTER NEXT TIME. :D
I know it's short, I didn't really know what to write.