‹ Prequel: Love Is Only a Myth
Status: the sequel to Love is Only a myth. Comments help me write faster people. Hope you like it.

Fantasys don't last forever

Three

I finally reached the laundry room. The laundry room at school was almost like a laundry mat. There were linoleum floors and white walls. In the corner, there were laundry baskets and bags for us to use. There were 25 washing machines and 23 dryers. There were selves that students used to put there detergent, bleach, fabric softener etc. on. Next to it were machines that you could use to buy things if you didn’t have them. They were similar to a vending machine except instead of the things falling when you type in the number, you open the door. The only bad thing about this was the fact most of the things in the machine were off brand, not all of them, but most of them. We were recommended to buy our own detergent etc. so that you know what you’re using, but I mostly use someone else’s things. Next to the machine was a list that you could sign to have someone come pick up your laundry and wash it. Of course, it cost money but most students don’t care.

I walked over to the shelves and put the basket on the table. I picked up a container of detergent only to find out that it was empty. Well why didn’t someone just throw it out. I groaned and threw the container into the trashcan next to the table.

It went like this for a while, I would pick up a container it would be empty I would throw it out. After sometime there were no more containers on the table and I had thrown away nine to ten containers. I refused to pay money to buy off brand detergent. I’m not high maintenance but I do care about what I was my clothes in. Okay maybe I am a little high maintenance.

I looked up and noticed a bottle of Tide on the second highest shelf. They would put it on the second highest shelf knowing that I’m short. I reached up hoping that I would grow a couple of inches and reach the bottle but that didn’t happen. I tried jumping up and grabbing the bottle. I ended up pushing the bottle back further onto the shelf. Today just wasn’t my day.

A hand was placed on my waist while the other one reached up and grabbed the bottle for me. I rolled my eyes and snatched the bottle. The person placed there now free hand on my waist. I really need to change my clothes before I come down here to dry clothes. “Look before you try to spit some game, I have a boyfriend so your wasting you time” I turned around to face the person and rolled my eyes.

I had just told my boyfriend that I have a boyfriend. How pointless was that? “What are you doing in--” I was cut off by him slamming, yes slamming his lips into mine.

There was such force behind the kiss that I stumbled backwards and into the table, but the kiss was never broken. I moaned out of a mixture of pain and pleasure. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, as he forced his tongue into my mouth. Not that I minded much.

The kiss wasn’t the same as it usually was. It wasn’t gentle, passionate, hungry, and full of lust or anything or the sorts. It was more out of frustration. As if he was taking all of his frustrations out on me. As if, he was forcefully trying to forget something. Was slightly confused by it because he said that he relives stress by working out, not by making out. However, I was too distracted to think much of it. My hormones were going crazy and combining my teenage hormones with Anthony’s toxic kiss it asking for trouble.

His hands slid down from my waist to my ass. His hands were completely covering my ass. He squeezed my ass causing me to moan again. He picked my up and set my on top of the table, causing me to push the basket against the back wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist as the kiss became even more intense. His hands began to slide up my shirt and I didn’t care.

Someone cleared there throat causing us to jump apart. I hit my head on the shelf and winced in pain. I unwrapped my legs from Anthony’s waists and continued to rub my head. I really wish he had choose to attack me somewhere where that didn’t have selves.

I looked up to see Matt smirking at me and Anthony with his hands folded across his chest. It took all of my will power not to groan and ask him why he was here. Matt held up his hands defensively at us. “Don‘t let me interrupt you guys” he said.

I rolled my eyes. “Are you always such a perv Matt?” I asked.

He nodded his head then looked over at Anthony. “I‘ll just come back later and let you two…get back to what you were doing” he glanced back and fourth between Anthony and I. He winked at Anthony in approval before leaving the room.

Anthony groaned and turned back around to face me. I couldn’t help the giggle that escaped my lips.

“I didn‘t know you wore glasses” Anthony pointed out. I couldn’t help the blush that was now rising to my cheeks. I had forgotten that I was still wearing them.

“There just for reading” I mumbled.

He smiled and brushed some stray hairs out of my face. “I like them. They may you look oh so adorable” he joked. I giggled and playfully pushed him. Sometimes he was just ridiculous.

He chuckled and started to pinch my cheeks. I smack his hand away and gave a fake pout. Of course he could see right through me façade. Instead of pointing it out, he gave me a gentle peck on the lips. “I‘m sorry babe. Forgive me?” he asked while giving me a puppy dog pout.

I giggled and shook my head. That is until I remember how we ended up in this situation. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled at him. “What‘s wrong babe?” I asked.

He slowly licked his lips and looked at me. “Nothing”

“You‘re such a bad liar” I replied with a smile. “No what‘s really bothering you, and don‘t say nothing because I can tell” I honestly hated seeing him like this. I wish he would just tell me what’s wrong so that I could help him. What ever he was going through I didn’t want him to go through it alone. I wanted to help him with it no matter how small it was, but first he needed to tell me exactly what was bothering him so much.

He ran his hands through his hair and looked away from me. I sat there in silence waiting for him to tell me. I wasn’t going to pressure him to tell what was wrong, even though I really wanted to know. I knew that it can’t be something small if he’s hesitating to tell me. Either that or he’s afraid of how I will react to it….or both. I hope that it’s just one of those.

He sighed and looked up at me. “It was just….an old friend wanted to talk to me about…something” he spoke mumbling the last part.

I raised my eyebrows at him. “Well what was it that made you so mad?” I questioned. I didn’t quite understand why he would be upset about an old friend calling him…well London.

He ran his hands through his hair again. He looked at me and groaned. He crashed his lips into mine but this time and I think for the first time I pushed him off of me. I shook my head at him completely serious.

“I want to know what‘s going on and what’s bothering you so much, even though you‘re obviously one of those aggressive types” I explained.

He raised his eyebrow at me. I rolled my eyes. “When you get angry or mad you’re a better kisser and such now don‘t try to change the subject, I want to know what‘s wrong”

“But you were the one who--”

“Doesn‘t matter” I interrupted. I folded my arms across my chest and gave him a serious look. He wasn’t going to get away with not telling me what was wrong. I was that concerned about what was bothering him.

“I was just frustrated that they had called. That‘s all” I knew that he was only telling some of the truth. I knew that this wasn’t the entire reason why he was upset. There was something that he wasn’t telling me. But I ignored it. I decided to save the conversation for another day. I would bring this up again, I would, I wouldn’t let him walk around frustrated like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this chapter is so short but my mom is forcing me to get off the computer. Why? I don't know, it's not like i have to wake up in the morning psh. I'll try and make the next chapter longer. m'kay

Comments=Next Chapter

Shout-out
night89