Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

10

I saw Matt and Brian tense up. "I hate that shit!.. I don't like it at all...one bit." I leaned forward and brushed the hair from the right side of Syns face, seeing the purple and black bruise. Dropping my hand, I shook my head and said,"You are never going back to that house. Ever." My voice was commanding and dead serious.

Glancing at Matt I saw his mouth twitch into a smile. I actually gave a real smile I only gave Matt. Another glance at Matt his mouth was dropped in utter shock. "Johnny, are you okay?" Matt asked."Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm fine, I just don't want to see myself...dare I say it..? My friend getting abused all the fucking time." I could see Syn's face lighten up. "A-And I need some one here to watch me */when your working to keep my stupid ass alive-" Matt and Syn cut me off.

"Your not stupid!"

I kept talking though."I-I trust him, you." I paused. "And I could probably do a better job of raising you than they can or ever will or ever did. Even though I am in this bad, or um.. horrible condition. Syn was in grinning so widely and Matt was in pure shock. "So Buddy, wanna go sneak over to your old house and get what you need?"

He nodded excitedly.

"Well, then go on go get it, Dude" I flicked my wrist at him like shooing him away and he he left without another word.

Once the door shut Matt raised his eyebrows."Wow, never thought you'd take him in."

"... It's... the voice, Christ, he's getting worse." I whispered.

"He has a name!!" Matt paused and closed his eyes probably thinking. "Well you have me and Brian now to help you." I nodded."So you did stop yourself? How?"

"I- I don't know...it was like the voice took over my brain and then we were fighting back and forth, and then I fought really hard and then won. So I stopped myself from killing that one guy."

Matt placed a hand on my shoulder and I looked at the ground. "I'm really proud of you Johnny.. I really am" His voice was really gentle and soft. By the sound he actually was proud and was telling the truth.

"He'll be back... I just know it" I mumbled. "He wont stay away forever... Matt, I need you to promise me something."

"Anything Christ," He said it on force of habit.

I glared ahead at the mirror that sat on the other side of the room reflecting myself back at me. I got a glimpse of the reflection before I threw my big boot at it shattering the glass into many pieces. What I saw was a man that looked like me but wasn't me, because he was the total opposite of me. His hair was black as night and had brown splotches in it, the eyes were as black as his hair but around the pupil of his night eyes were crimson red. Dark circles were under his eyes from never sleeping, and then his skin was ghostly pale.

"Johnny! What the hell!!?"

"Sorry..." I mumbled."...kill me, if he ever takes over again."I paused. "so if any thing does happen you'll kill me?"

I heard Matt sigh, it was such a sad sigh. "Yes, Johnny I promise."

I closed my eyes, "Thank you Matty," I said using his pet name. I rarely use his pet name and when I do it's when I'm am truly grateful for something and now was defiantly one of those times.

We heard the front door open, then close announcing that Brian was back. He was caring a big duffel bag in hand and a guitar in the other hand. I think he knows that we were talking about the damn voice because the first thing he said was "He wont bother you Johnny, I promise I'll keep him away."

I wanted to pull him into a big tight hug, to tell him how much I appreciate his help. But I couldn't trust myself, the voice might come back even though he did tell me that he'd let me keep Brian but I needed to be careful. Christ needed me... or at least a host to live in and the only way I can live peacefully is to get rid of him.

And the only way I think I can get rid of him is to get rid of myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh noes a cliff hanger!!!!!!
well you know what i wanna hear!
well I'm thinking of making a second!
tell me your thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!