Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

12

I walked out of my room an then down the stairs. Once Brian saw me and Matt he started to introduce us. "Johnny, Matt this is my friend Zacky, Zack this is Matt and Johnny," Brian was all confident.

Zacky... that name sounded... familiar.

I then got a good look at him I instantly knew it was that kid Jimmy was talking to in the book store. Short black and purple hair, bright, cheerful, green eyes and snake- bites on his lower lip.

'Those pretty little lips of his would look so lovely sewn shut.' A whisper sneered at me.

I growled softly and mumbled "Shut up, fucker." I covered my ears. Like that was going to help, he was inside my damn head.

The others must have heard me because they looked at me with a strange look. And then Brian's guest said,"So that must be Johnny right?" His voice was cheerful, as if everything was alright in the world! Nothing is ever fucking alright!

"I'm right fucking here you prick! I can hear you and see you! I'm not fucking deaf!" I growled.I opened my eyes to look at this kid.

"Johnny!!" Matt snapped.

"What!?"

"Hi, Johnny!" The kid said all happily.

I shivered and looked at him more closely... something was not right... I just knew it. "I'm Zacky! Brian told me to come talk to you!" he cheered. "Oh and this..." He paused and struggled to pull something from his pocket. "...is Sickly!"

A skeleton-like rag doll was forced into my hands. It had stitches everywhere and had patches over it's eyes, then it had patches all over it's body. All together it was pretty scary, and beat up.

I managed a small smile even though I was ready to lash out at the next person who pissed me off. "Hi Zacky..." I said softly.

A hand grabbed my shoulder softly, I could tell it was Matt, by the way he gently squeezed. About five minutes later Zacky and I were sitting across the room from each other in my living room.

"So you have a voice in your head that tells you to kill?" Zacky asked me and that was all that was needed to be said. I just nodded. "My voice doesn't tell me to kill she doesn't even tell me to hurt people. Sickly is nice to me and to Jimmy. She doesn't try to hurt us..." He whispered to him self more than me.

I went back to when I had stopped myself from killing. How did I do that again?

"How many people have you killed?" Zacky asked me softly.

"Now, now , now. Zack that isn't such a thing to ask your elders. But Honey he has killed too many even more than he knows it, he is responsible for all the dead bodies in the city lately." A soft sickly voice said the voice was child like.

"Sickly shh! Don't be -"

"He even scared Jimmy, and was the one who told him to stay home." Sickly continued.

"Shut up!" I growled.

"And he enjoys it! Zack listen, he loves doing this he loves it as a game!"

"Please! Sickly, stop talking-" He tried to calm his doll down.

"HE'S A HOMICIDAL MANIAC!! HE IS HEARTLESS!! BASTARD!!"

I growled and lunged myself at the talking doll. As I was almost going to close my hands around it's little stuffed neck. Her sweet voice turned into that of a rough and deep voice that haunted me and my dreams.

"WHY WONT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!?" I screamed closing my eyes.Everyone jumped out of their seats I felt Matt grab me to keep me still." I don't care who or what you are! I want you to leave me alone!!!!"

Everyone had surrounded me by then as I convulsed on the floor. ' I don't care who you are or who you fallow! You are to obey me! And only me! Because you ARE me!!!' His voice yelled at me, then it went to a whisper. 'Now I want Jimmy dead! You are to find him then kill him!!' He whispered.

I felt Christ take over my body and mind.

Last thing I saw was Syn's worried face and Matt's terrified worried face. Zacky was clutching onto that stupid doll - Sickly - in fear.

And then the world went black...
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun Dun Dun! what will happen next! I know but you don't so stay tuned!
so you know what i wanna hear comment and subscribe please!
stay tuned next chapter coming soon to mibba's near you!! (lolxz stupid movies)