Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

18

I woke up from a dreamless (thank God) sleep. I was in a cold sweat. Though when I looked around and a face with big brown eyes was hovering over my vision. Brian's were a mixture of sad and worried.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. No answer. "Syn, please answer." then it clicked. I had thrown, no Christ threw Syn against the wall. "Syn I'm so sorry. I had no control of that.. I'm so sorry."

"I know.. I'm just really worried about you. You've been out for three days." He told me. "I heard that you haven't slept this much in five years cause your always up. Jim wouldn't leave your side ya know, He's fond of you Johnny."

I nodded at him. I looked around my room and saw Jimmy curled up in a corner sleeping. I gave a small smile.I jumped out of bed and walked over to Jimmy, I brushed his hair with my finger tips lightly, and out around his face and down his jaw.

'Kill him!'

I clenched my teeth and walked away from Jimmy and out of my room. 'Why do you not obey me!!??' Christ yelled.

"Shut up.. Like it or not you and I will being seeing a lot of Jimmy and Zacky now so get used to it. I don't care if Jimmy stands in your way. I'm going to make him my friend, if you like it or not." I mumbled in a low voice.

I shaved, took a shower and cut my hair. I walked to the kicthen and sat at the table. My head fell to the wood and my stomach growled, but I didn't want food. My stomach was hungry but my mind said different. It felt like my head was down for hours, I soon smelt food. I smelt again and the smell got me, fried chicken. My mouth watering, I looked up at the stove and Matt was there cooking.

"Matt if you never became my friend..." I mumbled.

"No prob Buddy," Then he yelled. "Boys! Food is hot and ready! Get some before Johnny decides to eat it all!" I gave a smirk as I started in on the food that was set in front of me. Someone sat next to me and patted my thigh. I looked down at the hand and saw chipped carefully chewn nails. I fallowed the arm up seeing Jimmy's dark blue eyes. He was happy and sad.

He squeezed my leg gently. He kept his hand there as he too loaded his plate with food. I fought Christ to keep him in the corner I and cage I caged him in. He was thrashing around like crazy, he wanted to scream and yell at me to kill Jimmy, but I kept him in that cage.

"Johnny you okay? Syn asked. I think he saw the look in my eyes that I wanted to kill. "Jim, take your hand off his leg." He did as he was told. "Shit.." He mumbled. "Matt check this out, this is really trippy. Jimmy put your hand back,"

Jimmy put his hand back, a little lower now, not where it was before. My anger returned, I still managed to control my anger, and still had the urge to kill. I tried to ignore it I went to eating a chicken leg. Jimmy put his lips to my ear. "I'm doing this to help you and some for myself too" He slid his hand up a little more.

I started to shake my feet nervously trying to not strangle Jimmy."AHH!!" I growled. I jumped up, tipping my chair and making it tip and clatter on the floor. I ran through my whole house to reach my bedroom. Slamming and locking the door I threw myself to the floor next to my bed.

Reaching under grabbing the little black metal box. "I knew you'd come in handy one day" Sitting up I opened the box with the combination. One, I only needed one, one would do the trick. It would go straight through my head and end this all. I loaded the one bullet into the chamber, I set it all in place. Pulling back on the hammer I put the barrel to my temple.

"Sorry Matt, Jimmy, and My Brian.. forgive me"And to Christ I said, " This has been going on for far too long. It's time to end this once and for all."

I put the barrel to my head and was about to pull the trigger when I heard the doors splintering crack and I was pinned by a small body tackled me and the gun shot as it was kicked out of my hand.

"Johnny! No!" I heard Matt's voice yell."God damn it Johnny! You can't kill yourself because of the damned voice! You can control Christ!"

The body was small enough to be Syn's but it was taller than him and far more lender than Syn's, so I knew it was Jimmy's. I didn't feel the anger I had earlier, I felt the feelings that Christ never let me feel.

'Your scared, Johnny. The thought that I was going to blow our brains out scared you huh? If you like it or not your going to have to get used to Jimmy 'cause he's going to be here because he's Syn's friend. You got that you shit head!?' I yelled at Christ.

His anger shot at me andI didn't really feel it because of his cage I put him in. He was starting to hate me now. Soon I found the cage wasn't as strong as I thought so I started to feel the pain. Grinding my teeth, and starting to breath hard through my clenched teeth.

"Jim hold him tight he's getting tortured. Christ is hurting him." Matt's voice sounded so far away. He also sounded so scared. "Johnny, stay in there! You can do it! Brian. Jimmy. One of you say something! Just calm him down." Matt yelled.

I felt lips on my ear, then a whisper," Hey come on back to us come back to me...I - I need you Johnny...you need to fight him!"

I felt my body start to seize and tremor like crazy. "Make him stop..." I growled.

"Like it it or I am in Johnny's life now and I'm going to stay in his life, so stop trying to kill me! NOW!" Jimmy whispered for me to hear only but he growled the last word. It shook my entire head and Christ stooped the torturing pain. I stopped shaking and I was just breathing hard.

Jimmy put hand on my face cupping my cheek. "Listen to me, you will stop this crap Christ. You will stop hurting Johnny..."

That's when the voice took over my voice box only the rest of my body was my own, I had my reaction and his voice so it had to be scary to see."Why little Jimmy... you can't stop me. I could do anything I want to him! Because little Jimmy... he's mine!"

"He will never be yours..."

"But he's mine!!!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
omg so dramatic! he almost killed himself again!
not only hes a homicidal maniac! hes crazy!
so comment scribe!
much love
<3 Dizzy <3