Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

20

A hour after they left, Jimmy still sat on the floor staring at me as I watched the T.V. I couldn't stand him watching me anymore so I started a conversation. Well more like a thank you. "Um... thanks for snapping me out of Christ's hold. You really helped when you...um... kissed me, that really scared him back. He coiled into that spot where I put him so fast he was like a snake." I told him. "Why did you kiss me? All that you needed to do was keep me still and I would have fought him."

"UM... I kissed you for two reasons and one was selfish and the other was out of fear of someone getting hurt...mostly you. You looked like you were in so much pain I had to do something! I wanted to kiss you so bad anyways ever since I saw you that first night I thought I saw something in the window of the book store. Then that first encounter proved my theory right. Still even though all this time that 'you' " he did air quotes when he said 'you'. then he still went on. "still kept trying to kill me I still wanted to have you because I know that your a good person and that it wasn't you who was chasing me and trying to kill me it was a part of a whole different force that you couldn't handle at the time..." Jimmy explained.

I gave a smile and brushed a few stray strands of hair from his eyes. "You should go eat..."

"No I'm not hungry... for food" He said and looked along my body, then his eyes stopped at my pants.

"Jimmy no... we can't. I can't... I'm too unstable right now and my guard is way down and Christ can take over and... and..."It was hard to say. "and he's going to hurt you."

"I can take that chance, I can handle it... I don't want to have any worries about anything but you right now... and I'm really hungry." He whispered in my ear. "Johnny," His voice had a slight begging tone to it. He rolled up on to his knees and nipped my ear. A shiver went through me as he said 'hungry' again. "Please,"

"Jimmy, I- I said no." I stuttered out. It was hard for me to say but it had to be said. But he didn't want to take no as an answer, so he climbed up onto my lap in a straddling position. He looked down at me with lust filled blue eyes of his. I could feel him already, hard and welcoming and I was holding back a moan of happiness. He leaned down and gently started to push his luck, making his hips do the talking.

"Jimmy..." I groaned. I plead now. "Stop... please! I-I-I can feel him he's gonna hurt you" I plead with worry and fright in my voice. I could feel Christ rattle this was sending him over the edge. The tall thin guy on my lap finally looked down and saw something.

He stopped everything and climbed off of me. He probably saw my pleading worried face. "I'm so sorry Johnny..." Jimmy's voice was filled with guilt and selfishness. He was on his knees again by my head. I pet his cheek gently.

"S' not your fault... It's HIS fault. If he wasn't in my head and I was this vulnerable I'd let you do whatever you want to me... But if he wasn't in my head we would have never met... and I still wouldn't be like this... once this is over I'll let you do any thing you want to me... and I'll take it happily... no complaints, or rejections, or-"

"I get it. I get it... You babble too much." Jimmy cut me off with a laughable tone. He leaned over and let his lips rest on mine. I fell into this dance and wrapped my hand around his neck pulling him closer. I wish to be like this and have a normal life like this. No voice just me, Matt, Syn, Jimmy, and Zacky, minus his doll. With out being forced to kill. Once I had done that without thinking twice now I changed fast a little too fast, for so many different reasons.

'But Johnny... We already talked about this... This IS normal, this is YOUR normal,' I heard Christ's whisper form the back of my head. I growled and pulled away from Jimmy's lips.

"Johnny..?" He asked and pulled me to his chest.

"It's him..." That's all I needed to say and I gripped his shirt tightly in my hands. I ground my teeth. My muscles tensed slightly and a shock wave ran through my body. Gentle hands rubbed my back and soft lips kissed my cheeks.

'Let me out Johnny!' He screamed I could feel his rage.

'No..' the internal battle started now. 'I wont let you hurt him... I'll torture you! I'll have him...' the thought trailed off, he knew what I meant. He knew exactly what I was thinking.

'NO! FUCKING JOHNNY DON'T YOU DARE! I WILL FIND A WAY OUT OF THIS DAMNED INFERNAL CAGE!!!'

'Then I will have my Jimmy,' I told him calmly. 'Or I'll have someone or something kill me. HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FUCKING FEEL, TO NOT HAVE HOST!' I screamed at Christ feeling my body spasming and I heard myself making pain filled sounds. I felt Jimmy's lips on my face and lips. 'So let ME live MY life!'

He raged inside his cage then settled down in his corner giving me this we're not not done here attitude. He laughed evilly and spoke softly now 'You are lucky that I can't get out Johnny, and when I get out your MINE!!!' Yeah, this is not over.

'SHUT UP!!' I snapped back.

~ ~ ~

"Wow you've been through a lot, now since I'm here I've put you through hell and back again." Jimmy said and cradled me in his lap his dark blue eyes red rimmed and puffy. I was pulled in to his lap a while ago when I calmed down enough to talk in real sentences. He was just asking me a lot of questions.

I nodded. "At least, I have done all I could from seriously hurting you or possibly killing you"I picked at his shirt then ran my fingers over the scab of the wound I had given him. "Except this."

His hand stopped mine form moving and said."Yeah I hardly felt it because I was so worried if you hit one of your big veins in your leg. I didn't feel my pain I felt yours..."

A chill ran through me, "He's made me kill so many people, I could have cared for... he told me that he wont kill Matt or Syn. Every time I'd get close to someone or even try and get close to someone he'd make me snap on them and kill them. But this time, it's not gonna happen I care for you too much. He said I shouldn't care for anyone but myself. Matt was always there for me. I only remember the last four years of my life, before I knew Christ had woken up inside of me. Matt remembers the time before he came we were friends our whole lives as Matt tells me, but I don't remember that." I was rambling. But at this moment I didn't care. "I just recently learned that I only care for two people and that's you and Syn... Matt he's always been there so I always cared, for him. At first sight in the book store HE already had a vengeance out for you, and for some reason Johnny fucking Christ cared for another living soul than himself... And that's the same night I met Syn."

He squeezed my hand,"you poor thing." was all he can say.Then he added. "I'll keep you safe."

~Jimmy's P.O.V~

Johnny fell asleep in my arms after i said I'll keep you safe. Soon after that he started to breath hard and he had a cold sweat. 'Oh God.' I thought. He started gasping and taking deep breaths, his hands clenching and unclench slowly.His head started to whip back and forth quickly.

"Oh God no! Christ don't you dare touch him. Don't you dare!"Johnny whispered. It sounded like he was dreaming but I knew better.

"Johnny!! Johnny!!"

"What happen?" He asked. then his face went blank then told me. "He killed you.. how are you still here?"

"You were having a bad dream. Here let me get you some water." I pushed him off my lap then stood."Let me get you some water." I looked down and Johnny wanted a kiss. I kissed his lips gently then left to get him water."

I left for one minute then when I came back he was gone...

The window was open and the cold air was now blowing in.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.M.G Jimmy came on to Johnny!!!!!!
Will they ever get what they want in life?!
What a tragic! Whats going to happen next!? Christ always comes back and he's never gonna go away!!!
dang this ch is emotional!!!
comment please! any dis likes? (doubt it)