Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

04

I shook my head telling Matt I wouldn't. I voiced the action out loud, "No."

"Take him in. Get him out of that hell house and-," I cut him off.

"Matt! What makes you think he's safer with us? I'm criminally insane!" I started to raise my voice as I got angrier than before.

Syn's voice stopped whatever Matt was going to say. "You are?"

I turned around and saw Syn staring at me with wide eyes. Other than that, his eyes didn't show any emotion. "So you kill people because you're.. crazy?" Now his voice was a different story, it was full of fear.

Standing up and walking toward him as he backed up a few paces. "Look, I don't control any of those things, I don't control who, when, or why I kill. When I'm in that state of mind, I don't give a shit who you are or what you mean to me. When he tells me to do something-"

"Shut up! Just shut up, Johnny! Your sick, I mean you destroy innocent lives and it doesn't even look like it bothers you!" Syn yelled at my lean figure.

I started to walk toward him when a voice all too familiar whispered inside my head, "Kill him."

The voice never said anything good so I growled at it as I held my head, sinking slowly onto the floor. I was resisting the urge to jump up and slaughter Syn's throat. That's when I started to shake. "Matt.." I whispered in a small voice.

"Johnny? Johnny! Don't listen to him." I felt something wrap around my torso, I knew it was his arms, but I never felt them like I should. All I felt was my body forcing itself against his arms to get at my next victim

"What's wrong with him," I heard Syn say, but I didn't recognize his voice. His voice was nervous and sounded as scared as it did seconds ago, maybe more.

I cried out in pain, the voice had started shrieking which made my head throb. Throwing my head back, I let out a distressed cry. The voice screamed, "Kill him, dammit!"

By then, I had gotten a hold on the rug and my nails were digging deep into the shaggy carpet. I felt my nails begin to peel from my skin but I needed to keep holding on, for if I didn't I may lose all self control. Matt started pleading at Syn, "Okay, Syn, hold him. Hold him and calm him down, he's not letting me get to him. Please, kid."

"I can't-"

"Just hold him down! Make him know we're here and try to calm him down!"

I screamed when I literally felt my nails finally rip away from my skin. I shook violently as I felt arms wrap around my whole body. They were protectively around me, but they held me gently. "Johnny, listen to me.. please stop, you're really scaring me. You need to stop, you can control this!"

I knew that was Syn's voice, "Just calm down and.." His voice kept whispering. I tried to even out breathing, as I clamped on to his arm with bloodied hands. My muscles started to relax as I felt smooth strokes on my head, which I recognized as someone stroking my hair.

"But I-I can't--"

"Shh," Brian's voice was trying to calm me down. My breathing calmed, but I still had shivers going down my spine. I soon felt the stupid feeling of sleep take me over once again. Fighting against the voice takes a lot out of me, it's like it drains all my energy. It sucks the life out of me.

When darkness overcame, I thought I'd finally get some rest. But the voices followed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment
subscribe
help me out!
give me advice!