Sequel: Going Down In History

Today In History

Hide And Seek

Our moment was cut short by a door opening and closing. Color drained from my face as I looked from Chris to my bedroom door.

"Charlie? Are you home?" Mom. All I could do was stare at the door horrified. Why did she have to be home now?

"Hide!" I whispered to Chris and ran to the door. I gave him a wary smile before opening it and running down the stairs.

"Mom! Hi! What are you doing home?" Hiding panic was harder than I expected. Her eyes were looking me up and down, obviously suspicious.

"I got back from my trip early. I have to leave in about an hour to the office and then leave again tomorrow morning. Who's car is in the driveway?" I had been dreading that question.

Lie.

"Oh I spent the night at my friend Sam's house. I woke up sick at about 3 am and she had picked me up, so her parents let me drive their car home and I have to bring it back later today. Then I'm going over to another friends house and they'll drive me home. If that's okay with you, I mean." Did that sound plausible? I'm not sure if is or not. We'll find out.

"Oh, okay then. I don't care if you go to friends houses. You know that." She kept looking at me suspiciously and then her gaze turned upstairs. I pulled out my phone and quickly texted Chris before she noticed. Stay quiet. She's going up. Where are you hidden? "Did you keep your room clean?" Nice excuse mom.

"Yeah it's pretty clean I guess. Few clothes on the floor but not much else." I don't even think she heard me. She started walking up the stairs toward my room. I flipped my phone open as I felt it vibrate. Closet. Under your dirty clothes. By the way. Ew! I suppressed a laugh and followed my mom up the stairs.

She opened the door and walked in, looking around my room as she did so. "There's nothing shoved under the bed is there?" She looked. Her face came up disappointed and she looked around again, her eyes landing on my closet. Before I could say anything she was already opening the door. "You really need to do your laundry. That's just gross." She shut the door again. I sighed with relief as she left the room, said a quick goodbye and left the house again.

I opened the closet door to see nothing but a dirty laundry pile. "Okay you can come out now. Chris?" I turned around and walked the other direction. Maybe he changed his hiding place.

"Hi!" I heard as two hands grabbed my shoulders and I jumped about four feet in the air. I flipped around and Chris was already on the ground laughing as hard as he could.

"You bastard!" I spat, trying to hide my smile. "You think that's funny do you?" He ignored me. "Fine then!" I jumped on top of him and pinned his arms down above his head. A smirk spread across his face.

"What are you going to do about it? Huh?" His tone was mocking and his face added onto the tone.

"You want to know what I'm going to do?" I inched my face closer to his and our lips almost met. His breathing became harder and I could feel the warm exhales on my cheek. "This." I said and pulled away.

"No fair!" He groaned. The smirk was now on my face as I sat on his stomach. His arms came from above his head, my hands still attached to them, and were placed around my waist. He flipped around and before I knew it I was the position that I had had him in before. "I don't like it when things aren't fair." He whispered into my ear.

His lips met mine and I could feel the desperation in them. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer. His hands were already fumbling with my shirt and with ease it was off in seconds. His lips were back against my ear. "Are you sure?" I nodded and he started kissing my neck, nibbling in spots.

My hands traced his belt line and ran up his sides. Soon enough his shirt was off also. My hands went back down to his belt and quickly undid it with hunger. My hands slipped down lower and I felt a gasp against my neck, followed by a slight moan. He flipped me over and undid the button of my pants, his eyes never leaving mine. He pulled mine off, along with my thong, and proceeded to pull his off also. He reached into his jeans for his wallet, quickly finding it and pulled a condom package from it.

I gave him a suspicious look and he grinned. "Just in case." He slipped it on, obviously with practice, and came back down to kiss me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and gasped when he entered me. I let out a moan as he started to move back and forth. His lips moved from mine to my neck, making me moan harder. My nails subconsciously dug into the skin of his back as he started going harder.

"Oh my god." I breathed as he bit onto my neck for something to bite. He pushed one final time and collapsed on top of me, panting and laying kisses all over my face and neck. He rolled off and onto his back, still breathing heavily.

"Wow." Was all he could say. I rolled over on my side to face him and smiled. I traced lines on his stomach and his breathing slowed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. "I think I'm in love with you."
♠ ♠ ♠
that was the first sex scene I've ever written, so tell me what you think please :D