Sequel: Going Down In History

Today In History

Sailor

I stared at him. Me not knowing what to say and him waiting patiently for a response. My head screamed at me to say something opposite of what I really felt like. I didn't want to break his heart, so I went with mine.

"I think I'm in love with you too." I smiled a true smile as I said it. He leaned forward and kissed me. Not the previous kisses that we had both shared before, but a kiss that was full of softness and actual love. I didn't want it to end, but sadly it did.

"So. What were we going to do today?" He gave a sheepish smile and I pulled out my cellphone to check the time. We had been laying here for two hours. It was already 1:00 so if we were going to go out then we had to do it quick. We only had an hour before school let out.

"What do you want to do?" I asked and got up to put my clothes back on. I heard a moan in protest. He stood up beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him to stop me putting the rest of my clothes back on.

"I could stay here all day with you, but since your mom is going to be home again then let me take you somewhere fun." This scared me a little. His idea of fun was not the same as my idea of fun.

"You're not going to take me to any historical things are you? I mean I love history and all but really, it's boring after a while of staring at it." A smile appeared on his face at this.

"No, nothing historical. Though I don't know how that could be boring. Actual fun this time. And I swear that I will not take you into the ocean. But no promises on you not getting wet." He bent down and kissed me before I could reply and before I knew it we were both in his car (me with an extra set of clothes and luxuries) and on the road.

We drove for about an hour and took a exit towards San Jose. I knew instantly where we were going. He took a few more turns and then pulled into a parking lot for Raging Waters water park. I gaped at in and looked at Chris in horror.

"I didn't bring a swimsuit or anything." As if that was a good excuse for not going. He laughed beside me.

"I'll buy you one, but I get to pick it out." I sighed, he wasn't going to give up so I nodded and got out of the car. I followed him through the gate where he payed and our first stop was a shop on the right side of the entrance. He looked around at the girls swimsuits and found one that he liked.

"I could never pull that off. I don't have the body for it." I looked from the bikini and back to him. It was a bikini that tied in the front. It had red anchors on each breast and stars on the lower half.

"You so could. It's either this or you go in your clothes." He smirked. I seriously contemplated this, and when he saw the look of it on my face his smirk ceased. "You're not going in your clothes. Now you don't have a choice." He plucked it off of the rack, paid for it and came back. "Go change." He said handing it to me. I gave him a scowl and walked towards the dressing room.

I put the bikini on and looked at myself in the mirror. I actually didn't look as bad as I thought I would. I put on muscle this last year and my stomach was toned. My boobs had gotten bigger and my butt too. I actually liked it. I stepped out of the dressing room smiling. Chris wolf whistled once he saw me. This was going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm getting better at updating. [: now comment and tell me what you think.
this is the bikini