Sequel: Going Down In History

Today In History

You Could Be Happy

I had an internal debate about ways I could get out of this. Maybe if I told him my car broke down, but then he would drive me. Maybe if I was sick? That wouldn't stop him. There was really no way out of this.

He pulled into my driveway next to my car and followed me to it to make sure I got in. I couldn't turn away from this, I never did that to a bet. Pretty dumb of me huh? I sighed, started my car, pulled out of my driveway and followed the silver BMW all the way to his apartment.

He was already waiting outside of his car by the time I parked. I got out of my own just in time to notice him running towards me. He grabbed me around the waist and swung me around, kissing me on the lips as he put me back down.

"I'm really excited for this." His eyes were lighting up and his smile got bigger. I didn't want to ruin it so I just played along. He lead me up the stairs and into the apartment, lacing his fingers with mine and turning around every time he felt a slight pull. "It'll be fine, I promise. Nothing to worry about, it's only a night anyway." He fumbled with the keys, but didn't open the door. "Are you sure you're okay with this? If you're uncomfortable, you don't have to do it." He turned to look at me, unsure of what I would say.

Well, I was wrong about the bikini and how I would look in it. So maybe lingerie wouldn't be as bad as I thought. "It's okay by me." I said and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Are you sure? I'm not going to make you." He gave me a soft smile, but I could still see in his eyes that he was excited about this. I didn't want to ruin that at all.

"Yes I'm sure. Are you trying to get me not to do it Chris?" I smirked. Chris smiled and pulled me in by the waist to kiss me, releasing me to open the door and then kissed me again.

"No I wasn't, but I'm excited." I already knew this and for some odd reason, so was I. He lead me to his room and opened a draw full of lingerie.

"Why do you have so much lingerie Chris?" It was a serious question and kind of weirded me out a bit.

"One of my ex's wanted a ton of it for Christmas, so I bought her some. But before I had a chance to give it to her I found out she had cheated on me with my roommate." He frowned at the memory, "I'd rather not talk about that. It hurt me quite a bit."

I respected his wishes and told him to pick out the one he liked the most. Of course it was the sluttiest one he had, but I didn't mind. He was happy. I was happy, mostly. The lingerie set consisted of A light blue and black top that barely covered my breasts and matching...panties? He added fishnet tights to the mix and left me in his room to change.

I looked in the mirror and told myself what I was about to do. I, again, didn't look half had in the lingerie. I just couldn't wait to see what was added onto this deal.

I walked out of his room to find him flipping through the channels on his T.V., getting frustrated that nothing was on, and then turning it off and throwing the remote across the room. I leaned up against the wall to try to do a sexy pose when he finally looked.

He noticed me and whistled, his eyes widening and I swear I saw a little bit of drool lining his lips. He got up and walked over to me, placing his hands on my hips and just looking at me. He wasn't piggish or anything like that, he just grinned and liked what he saw, I guess.

"Is it pathetic that seeing you like this makes me want to take you here and now?" He asked softly, looking into my eyes. He pulled me closer to him and pressed his forehead to mine.

"I don't look that good." I replied, giving him a soft smile. I wasn't embarrassed as I thought I would be, I was just really shy about my body. I never thought that I had such a body for skimpy things. I wasn't fat at all, I only weighed about 120 pounds, but I wasn't tall either.

"Are you kidding me? You're the sexiest thing I have ever seen. And I'm not even saying that because we're dating. It's the truth. Any guy would be lucky to take my place so right now I must be the luckiest man on the planet." His reply make me smile more than I would've like to. He moved down to kiss place a kiss on my lips. I kissed him back. "This isn't the only thing to my side of the bet though." Uh oh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow I'm on a roll! :D well I have nothing else to do but write stories, so lucky you guys! :D this is the lingerie he chose for Charlie to wear.