Invisible

She's Gonna Screw Up.

Kyra’s P.O.V.

Edward and Isabella’s wedding date was actually coming quickly. Seems someone’s anxious to tie the knot. I’m currently debating with myself, a surprise wedding crasher, or stick to the shadows. “Can I come in?” Jane knocks on my door. “Yeah.” I tell her. She opened and closed the door, then sat on my bed next to me.

“What are you going to do?” she asked me. “Wanna come to a wedding with me?” I asked her with a smile. “Are we crashing?” she asked, her eyes sparkling with evil. I laughed a little, “No. we’re gonna stick to the shadows…I just want to see something.” I told her.

“Yeah, his names Edward Cullen,” she said then looked at me, “You’re still in love with him aren’t you?”

I sighed, “Yeah…I’ve tried to push the feelings away. But every time I think of him, I wish he were mine.” I told her sadly. She shook her, “Don’t worry. I’m sure Isabella is bound to fuck up her immortal life, who knows maybe you can kill her.” she told me, and left.

If only. I knew that I could take her, even with her being a newborn, she has no power. Just strength that a newborn has; only with my little mind control power, it’d be easy as pie.

I leaned back against the wall, and let my thoughts drift…I found myself wondering what Alice is doing…

Alice’s P.O.V.

I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! “Rosalie!” I shouted as I ran to her and Emmett’s room. I walked in, “Rose, I knew it!” I said again. She looked at me confused, “She’s gonna screw up Rose. She’s gonna screw up.” I told her. “Who is Alice?” she asked me. “Not here. Come on.” I said and we started running.

Once I made sure we were far enough away from the house, and no one else was out here. I began to tell her, “Bella. She’s gonna screw up…” I started to tell her my vision.

When I was done, “Oh my god.” she said. “You cant think about it. At all Rose. No one can know.” I told her seriously. “I promise. I wont think of it at all…but why cant anyone know?” she asked me. “It could change if someone else finds out, it might not happen.” I said.

Kyra’s P.O.V.

The wedding was tomorrow. Can you say ‘gunshot wedding’? only, Isabella isn’t pregnant. She wont be able to have the kids she wants know. Dumb bitch. Maybe I’ll get lucky and she’ll try to change a child…the punishment is death.

Wow, my thoughts are becoming more dark and cynical…I wonder if I should be worried.

“Kyra, time to go.” Jane called to me. I met her outside my room, and we walked to the throne room. “Are you two ready?” Aro asked us. “Yes, Aro. We’ll be back in two days.” Jane told him. He looked at me, sorrow on his pale features, “Are you sure about everything Kyra, I’m not just talking about going to the wedding,” he asked me.

“What else is there?” Jane asked confused. “You’ll find out soon. And I’m sure Aro. We talked about everything remember.” I reminded him. “Of course. You may go.” he said.

Jane had gone to hunt in Port Angeles, while I decided to linger as close as I could to the Cullen household. I was going to miss them, Carlisle, the best father I could’ve asked for; Esme, the most caring, concerned woman you’ll ever meet; Emmett, my giant teddy bear and overprotective brother; Rosalie, my open book, and best friend; Jasper, amazing hunting buddy, amazing brother; Alice, best friend, shopping partner; and Edward. As much as he drove me crazy, I’ll always love him, its hard to stop loving someone you’ve loved for fifty-five years.

~The Wedding~

I watched as Edward and Isabella said ‘I Do.’ I wanted to object, I wanted to tear her to shreds. Make her disappear. Only I cant do that. “Are you sure you’re alright?” Jane asked me as I watched them kiss. “No.” I said. I looked over and I saw Alice move her head in our direction, I quickly moved us behind a tree. Hoping she didn’t see me. I looked back and she was glaring at Isabella. I laughed.

As soon as I laughed I regretted it. Edward looked in my direction; and he saw me. His eyes didn’t look happy, they looked sad. Full of sorrow. I wanted desperately to make him happy again. He shouldn’t be sad, ever. It doesn’t suit him.

Isabella was taken inside and I knew Edward would try and talk to me. “We should go.” I told Jane, she looked at me with a sad expression on her face, but nodded. We took off running.

I looked back one more time to see Edward get stopped by Alice, she was talking to him, and he looked…relieved.

We kept running, running back to Volterra. Where I’d make the decision that would change everything…for everyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmmm, watcha guy think??

Kyra's Outfit

Comments?
Subscribe :]