Invisible

Supposed To.

Kyra’s P.O.V.

“Jane?” I called for her, not moving from the spot on my floor. She, Alec, and Demetri all came running in.

“What’s up?” she asked me with a smile. Then confusion entered the faces. “Um, Kyra…what are you doing on the floor? In the middle of all your clothes?” Demetri asked me.

I smiled up at him, trying not to show the sadness that I’ve been feeling. “Well Demetri, I have a need for more clothes. I’m rather bored with all these.” I explained. He made an ‘O’ shape with his mouth.

“Then lets go!” Jane shouted and took off running somewhere. “Do we follow her?” I asked them. They just shrugged, “You two are helpless.” I sighed and ran to the thrown room.

I opened the door, and saw Jane talking to Aro. When I came in he smiled at me, “Come here,” he beckoned me. I skipped over to him, “Yes Aro?” I asked.

He handed me something, a credit card. “How? No why do you have this exactly?” I asked him confused.

“Well, Jane was just telling me how much you want to go shopping, and I know how much you love to be human when you go out. So I got you this, buy whatever you want.” he said smiling. I gave him a quick hug and took the card.

“You can buy some new jewelry if you’d like too.” he said as we left the room.

“I’ll meet you all at the entrance.” I told them and ran back to my room, closing the door.

New jewelry. I never even thought about buying new jewelry. Not since Edward bought me these about two years after he saved me. They were the things I treasured most in this life. The little piece of Edward that I’ll always have. I cant replace them…can I?

I sighed and ran to meet Jane and the guys.

Alice’s P.O.V.

“Why? Why does she keep worming her way back into our lives?!” I said in frustration. “Alice, I think…I think we need to visit her.” Rosalie said quietly.

I looked at her, it’s been two months since I saw Kyra become a member of the Volturi. Her future is so blurred that I cant even get a clear picture…but every so often, when Jasper focuses, he can feel her.

She isn’t happy like she’s probably letting on. She’s dieing inside, slowly she’s dieing. I’ve seen the future a few times, and Isabella still screws up. Only now, I cant tell if Kyra comes back or not.

Now her future is so indecisive, she’s so lost and unfocused.

“When though Rose?” I asked her, I would love to go see her. But would she see us willingly?

“We should leave tonight. The sooner we see her, maybe then you’ll be able to see her future.” she suggested. “Go tell everyone.” I told her.

She was gone in a flash. I closed my eyes, and put my head in my hands. This wasn’t supposed to happen. Kyra and Edward were supposed to end up together. Isabella wasn’t supposed to worm her way into our lives. She was supposed to be with Jacob, as crazy as that sounds.

Sadly, Jacob will never imprint. Ever. I’ve talked to them, the wolves, he was meant to be with Isabella. Now, none of this will happen.

Kyra needs to come home.

Kyra’s P.O.V.

“Jane! I cant believe you bought that!” I yelled at her as she showed me the lingerie that she bought. “Well, I have to make Felix happy somehow.” she pouted slightly.

I’m still in shock that her and Felix are together, the combination isn’t exactly all rainbows and butterflies, but then again we’re vampires. Nothing in our world is rainbows and butterflies.

“Oh hush. He’s happy as long as he’s around you. Which is like every fucking minute.” I sighed, “Felix, just come in. I know you are standing outside my damn door.” I called to him.

He walked in with a sheepish grin on his face, “Alright. There is no dirty things going to happen in my room. Both of you out. Now!” I shouted playfully at them. They didn’t need a second warning, they were gone.

I put my things away at human speed. I need something to keep me occupied.

Thoughts of Edward are becoming more frequent, and as much as I hate it, I cant help but begin to doubt my decisions. Becoming a member of the Volturi, maybe it was wrong. Maybe this isn’t what I’m meant to do, but then again I don’t know what’s supposed to happen anymore.

I thought that I’d end up with Edward, I always thought, somewhere in the back of my mind, that I would get him. That he’d realize his feeling for me sooner, and this mess would have never happened.

“Kyra,” Alec came into my room, I turned to him, “Aro needs you in the throne room.” he said. He had a strange look on his face, “Um…ok?” I said confused.

I followed him there, “Aro. You needed me?” I asked him. “Not so much me. As them,” he said and pointed to behind me.

I turned around and saw Alice and Rosalie there. “What are you guys doing here?” I asked them confused.

They both smiled, “”We miss you. So we came to see you.” Alice said happily. I looked to Aro, “Can we go to my room?” I asked him. “Of course, if you need anything or want to leave. Just be sure to tell one of the guards or me.” he smiled. “Thank you Aro.” I said and left.

“Since when do you ask permission from anyone?” Rosalie asked me. I shrugged, “I don’t usually have to, just when guests are here. When they aren’t we’re much less formal.” I told them.

“You went shopping recently.” Alice said. No question, just a statement. “Yeah, earlier today actually. With Jane.” I said, I saw her eyeing up one of the more girly tops that I bought.

“You can have that ya know.” I said smiling a little. She looked at me, “Are you sure? I can just get one,” I gave her a look, “Alice. Just take it.” I told her.

She smiled and took it off the hanger and threw it into her purse. Well more like an oversized bag.

“We need to talk Kyra,” Rosalie started, “about Edward.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry guys, but updates might not be for a little while...on any of my stories.
seeing as they are all about love, and my boyfriend and i just broke up...makes it a little hard to write them.

i promise to have them out as soon as i can.

Kyra's Outfit

Comments?
Subscribe :]