Invisible

Do Not Hesitate.

I was silent on the way back to my room. I know that Alice and Rose are looking at me; no doubt in shock. I was never this mean, I might’ve let him live. He’d find a way to get killed eventually. Only, he pushed the wrong fucking button.

Ha! I don’t know about love? That’s bullshit. I know plenty about love. I’m still in love with the fucking douche bag of a vampire that broke my heart.

“Kyra,” I heard Alice say my name as they shut my door.

“What?” I asked them as they stood next to the door.

“What was that back there?” Rosalie blurted out.

“That was me, doing what I do now. I would’ve let him go, trust me, he would’ve found a way to anger Aro again just so that he can die. To be with the human he killed. He hit the wrong button. So he died. End. Of. Story.” I said the last part through gritted teeth.

I know they wont drop it all together, but for now they will. I know that much; they hate to make me angry.

“Your eyes are black,” Rosalie commented as they both sat on my bed.

“I need to feed…I wonder if its feeding time yet?” I asked, mainly to myself.

As if Jane was the mind reader, she walked into my room with two glasses full of blood.

“I knew you’d need them. You always get hungry after things like that,” she smiled at me.

“Thank you so much Jane,” I told her. She only smiled and sat down on my floor.

I looked over at Alice, and she was having a vision. Rosalie and Jane followed my gaze and we waited patiently for her to finish.

“Kyra!” Demetri yelled coming into my room. “Aro needs you.”

We took off running to the throne room. Just as the bodies were being taken out, we got there.

“Kyra…we seem to have a small, problem in Forks.” he smiled at me.

I smiled sadistically. “What type of problem Aro?”

“One where you might just get to kill another vampire,” he said to me, “if the information we have just received is true. That is.”

“You want us to go and check it out?” Jane asked him.

“Yes, and if it is true, do not hesitate to kill.” Aro told me.

So many scenarios were playing through my head.

“What exactly are we looking for Aro?” I asked him curiously. Hoping to god, it’s the scenario I’m imagining in my head.

“It seems that out friend Isabella, has turned a child. You know the punishment for this is death. If there in fact is a child…kill them both.” he told me.

“With pleasure.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i know...its terribly short. but i want to split up what's going to happen next.

comments anyone?
subscribe :]