Invisible

Forgive...But Never Forget...

I knew that when Edward got home, he was going to have to face six very angry vampires. I didn’t need to have Jasper’s power to feel the anger radiating from all of them. Even Esme was angry, and she doesn’t get angry very easily. I blocked my emotions and thoughts, I needed to be alone. I sat in front of my window, and decided to draw. I drew at human speed, wanting to prolong this as long as I could.

I had just finished when I heard Edward come home. I don’t think he even got two steps into the house before Esme yelled. “Edward Cullen!” she shouted. “How could you do that!” she screamed. I didn’t move, I just sat there waiting for his reply. “She was yelling at Bella! I wasn’t just going to let her do that!” he shouted back. “Edward are you absolutely blind,” Rosalie commented. “How the hell am I blind?” he asked incredulously. “Are you telling me, that you didn’t see how hurt she was?” Rosalie asked him. He scoffed, “She wasn’t hurt. The tree was.”

I continued to sit there and listen. Listening to my former best friend. I don’t know what Bella has done to him. But it’s turned him into a complete ass.

“I don’t mean physical you jackass. I mean emotionally.” Rosalie growled. “Rose, babe. Just calm down.” I heard Emmett say to her. “No! he should have fucking saw her! He should have seen the hurt in her eyes when she got home!” Rosalie screamed. “Look! I wasn’t going to stand there and let her yell at my girlfriend.” Edward stated. He said it like it justified throwing me into a tree. “Edward, I understand you were angry. But Kyra is family. Now I want you to fell everything she felt today. Jasper.” Carlisle said calmly. I didn’t hear anyone speaking, so I knew Jasper was making him feel all of my emotions from today. I waited a few more moments before I left my room to go downstairs.

I walked into the living room, and stood by the door. My thoughts still blocked. Edward turned around as everyone noticed my presence. He looked pained. He was still feeling my emotions. “That’s enough Jazz.” I spoke. Jasper nodded and Edward went back to feeling only his emotions.

“Kyra I--” he started. “No Edward Cullen. For once you listen to me,” I cut him off. “I don’t know what has happened to you, but you are not who you used to be. You have hurt me more in a month, than you ever came close to in fifty-five years of living with you. Bella has changed you. You’ve turned into someone I don’t even know anymore. It’s like my best friend vanished and was replaced by you. What you just felt, that is nothing to how I have felt since Bella came into our lives. If you felt that, I honestly don’t think you could handle it. So save your apologies, and feeling of guilt. Because I know that you’ll do this again. Sure, I could say I forgive you, because part of me wants to. But if I say that now, its more like an ‘I forgive you, but I’ll never forget what you did’ kinda thing. So, please. Refrain from talking to me until you become yourself again.” I finished. He stood there, speechless. I knew he wanted to say something, but I also knew he wouldn’t.

“Alice?” I called as I walked toward the door, “I’m going hunting. You wanna come?” she smiled, “Yes.” she ran over to my side. “Hey! Wait for me!” Emmett yelled for us. “Sorry Em, it’s just us this time.” I laughed and bolted out the door. Leaving all of my thoughts behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, so a lot of you have asked for longer chapters.
and i'm working on it. i swear.
its just a little tough with all my other stories, and school work.
so just hold in there, i promise they will get longer.
hope you liked this one, :]
Comment and Subscribe