Invisible

"Oops."

Alec and I spent all night together, just talking. I had put my shield up to block his thoughts, but also to block Alice’s; like she has asked me. Sadly, I had to go to school today, and Alec couldn’t come with us yet because if his eyes, they haven’t changed to gold yet. I got dressed into the outfit that Alec picked out; he insisted I wear it because he really liked it. Surprisingly, I really liked the outfit, it was definitely me. “I don’t want you to go,” Alec told me, I laughed. “I’ll be home before you know it.” I said. Edward beeped his horn, I forget how impatient he can be. “Bye.” I said giving him a hug, and a quick kiss on the cheek.

I got into Edwards Volvo, and sat in the passenger seat. I would have preferred, either to ride with Rosalie and them, or run to school today, since Edward is picking up Bella today. But Alice insisted that I go. Something about her visions, so there was no use arguing with her about it. “Do you have to block your thoughts?” Edward asked me. I looked at him, it was hard to stay mad at him for too long. I never could do it, this was the longest it has ever lasted, “Yes I do.” I told him. He sighed, “But I can always tell when you’re deep in thought Kyra, and I just want to know what you’re thinking about.” he pleaded. I hadn’t realized we reached Bella’s house, until she slammed her front door. “Fine, but only for today.” I told him unblocking my thoughts.

Bella walked over to my door and opened it. “”Edward what is she doing in my seat?” she asked rudely. I rolled my eyes, “I don’t see your name on it anywhere,” I said. She scoffed, “He’s my boyfriend. So move bitch.” she said to me. Stupid cunt. “Bella just sit in the back.” Edward said sternly. She looked at him in shock, then slammed my door. Only to open the other door and slam it as well. Talk about immaturity. Seriously, what do you see in her again? I asked him silently. If he wanted to hear my thoughts, I wasn’t going to sensor them what-so-ever. Edward chuckled a little, causing Bella to look between us.

We got to school and I got out of the car before Bella did. Basically I jumped out as soon as he was in the spot, and ran over to Alice. “So why on gods green earth did I have to endure that?” I asked her. She smiled, “He made her sit in the back, right?” she asked knowingly. “Yeah, so?” I asked her as we walked toward class. “I cant tell you. But it’ll all work out!” she smiled happily. I groaned and walked into class. I never really paid attention in class, I knew most of this anyway.

When the bell ran, I wanted to groan and go home, but I didn’t. Go home at least. I walked over to Alice and Jasper, then sat down. Alice smiled at me wickedly, I looked at Rosalie and she shrugged. Then her face scrunched up in pure hatred and she looked behind me. Bella. It was then that I realized the seat arrangements weren’t the same. I wasn’t sitting in between Alice and Rosalie, I was sitting where Jasper normally sits. Next to Edward.

This used to be how we sat all the time, that was until Isabella came into the picture. Alice kicked me under the table. “Quick, block my thoughts.” she mouthed. I did as told, then noticed she was having another vision. When it was over Isabella and Edward sat down, and Alice smiled. I looked at her, then noticed Isabella was sitting next to me. I groaned in my head and Edward looked at me. I stared back, getting slightly lost in his eyes, until I felt something cold hit my top. what the fuck? I mentally screamed. Rosalie looked at Isabella with even more hatred. Alice knew, and everyone else was looking at us shocked. “Oops.” she smirked. Fucking. Little. Bitch. I growled. I glared at her and stood up. “Watch it Isabella, remember who you’re messing with.” I said and walked out. Hearing Edward ask her why the hell she just did that, but I didn’t stick around long enough to find out. Instead I ran home, to Alec.

I walked into the house and was greeted by Esme. “Kyra. What happened to your shirt?” she asked. I sighed, “Isabella ‘accidentally’ spilt her soda all over my top.” Esme looked at me sadly, “I don’t know what’s gotten into her. She was so nice a few days ago.” I laughed a little, “Esme, she doesn’t like me.” I stated, “I’m going to change. Alec upstairs?” she nodded and smiled at me. “I’ll me out, I need to hunt.” she smiled and left. Best mother ever.

I ran to my room and round Alec sitting by the window, reading. He looked up and smiled at me, until he saw my shirt, then he frowned. He got up and walked over to me, “what happened?” he said pulling me close to him. “Just Isabella being the bitch she is.” I told him going to my closet to change my shirt. After I changed I felt arms wrap around me and someone plant kisses along my shoulder and neck. I smiled and turned around. “Alec?” I said. He kissed me, “yes?” he asked moving to my neck. I didn’t say anything, just moved to my bed and continued to kiss him.

He layed me down and kissed my jaw line, causing me to moan. He smirked against my skin, “Alec, why are you teasing me?” I asked him as he moved his hands up and down my body. “Why? Do you want something babe?” he smirked, kissing my collarbone. “You know what I want.” I told him, bringing his head up to kiss him. “Okay babe.” he smirked removing my clothes and his.

The rest of the day was amazing. Spent with Alec never leaving my room, it was complete ecstasy, well at least till everyone came home from school.
♠ ♠ ♠
i need comments people. seriously, tell me what you like and dont like, i can handle criticism.
comment! :] subscribe :]

Kyra's Outfit