Invisible

Kill Her.

“You can’t be serious Bella,” Edward said shocked. “I’m very serious Edward. Either you choose her or me.” Isabella stated. I looked over at Alice who glanced at me, then her expression went blank. Edward turned to her, “Will that really happen Alice?” he asked her sadly. “Yes,” she said barely audible. Edward turned back to Isabella, he looked at me with sad eyes. “Fine. I choose you.” he said. Once again I felt my non-beating, stone heart, break into a million tiny little pieces. Isabella looked at me and smirked. I glared at her, along with the rest of the Cullen’s. “You can go now Kyra. They’re gonna change me in a month.” Isabella said smiling.

“We’ll be back in a month to check.” Jane spoke, noticing that I was in not state to form words. “Come on Kyra. Lets get you out of here,” she finished softly. For once showing her sweet side in front of people. For me. I just nodded and stood up. “Kyra,” Edward said. I looked at him, then at Jasper. “Jazz,” I said softly. He looked at me and nodded.

I unblocked my emotions and watched as Jasper let Edward feel them. I watched as pure heart break washed over him, when he looked like he was in enough pain I blocked them again.

“We’ll be back in a month. Either she’s changed. or I kill her.” I warned them. They nodded, “Kyra,” Esme said softly, “We will never replace you.” I nodded, “Lets go. Aro needs us back.” I said and we walked out the door.

Edward’s P.O.V.

I wanted to kill Bella as I watched the girl I love walk out the door. Heartbroken, again. I turned to Bella and she smiled sweetly. “I will never love you Bella.” I growled. Her smile never faltered, “Oh, but Edward, you will. If you want your precious secret to be kept a secret,” she threatened. “I’ll change you. I will never love you. I love Kyra.” I told her coldly. “Sure, but you’re my boyfriend Edward. Not hers. You’ll always be mine.” she said with a glare. “I need to get home. I expect you to come over later.” she said and left.

“Don’t worry Edward. Everything will work out. I promise.” Alice said, giving me a hopeful smile.

I could only hope.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh! so i'm back!! sorta. i still dont have my laptop :[ but my brother's letting me use his!!
so the updates will be random, but there definitly will be updates again!!

i also have a few new stories i've been working on. they'll be up soon, hopefully :]

sorry this is so short. this was prewritten before i got my things taken. the next one is longer. i promise.

Kyra's Outfit

Comment :]
Subscribe :]

so happy to be back writing.
~shelby