Sequel: Tour With Me
Status: Completed. 6/20/2010

Dance with Me

Going home

Justin’s POV

I glanced over at Natalie. She was curled up in my hoodie and facing the window as she slept. She looked exhausted when I saw her. She looked like she couldn’t wait to fall asleep. She had been through a lot that much I could tell.

But I still didn’t know what was wrong. She could seriously be hurt, I wouldn’t know what to do to help. Sure I barely know the girl, but I’m not just going to leave her freezing in the rain in the middle of the night, well day.

“So are we still going back to your place?” Nick asked from the driver’s seat.

I tore my gaze away from her and looked at him.I hadn’t noticed that I was staring at her until her spoke. His eyes were focused on the road but I knew that he was listening. “Yeah” I plainly replied.

We both fell silent for a little while. The only noise that could be heard was the sound of the windshield wipers. I didn’t know what to say. I was taking a girl that I had just met two days ago back to my house for help. I was going to try and help her when I don’t know what kind of help she needs. She might need to go to the hospital, and I wouldn’t know. All because she was so damn stubborn and wouldn’t tell me. I knew that if I had asked her she wouldn’t have let me help her.

“So are you going to explain how you go inside for Starbucks and come out with an extra passenger?” he questioned as we pulled up to a red light.

“Can’t. She wouldn’t tell me anything. All I know is that she was out in the rain for a while, she’s cold, exhausted and has a cut on her face.” I explained.

He nodded his head. The light turned green and we were off again. “So how are you going to explain this to your mom?”

Damn, I forgot all about explaining this to my mom. She’s not going to understand why I’m bringing Natalie home. Not to mention that she’s never even met Natalie, how’s she going to react to me bringing to the house in the middle of the night.

“I’ll think of somethin’ when we get there” Nick nodded once again.

My eyes slowly drifted over to Natalie’s sleeping figure. Her chest moved up and down evenly as she slept. Her mouth was opened slightly as she slept. She looked calm and peaceful for the first time. I may have only known her for a few days but every time I’ve seen her she looked stressed. Either that or she was pissed at me.

She stirred slightly in her sleep. She turned over so that she was now facing me, and pulled my hoodie closer to her. I couldn’t help smile at the fact that she was wearing my hoodie. Why did I smile, I don’t know, but I know that I did.

She then let out a small sound that was somewhere between a moan and a sigh. It was easily the sexiest sound that I had ever heard. I instantly wished that she hadn’t of made that noise, because now I had a “friend” to keep me company along the ride.

Nick cleared his throat and sat up a little straighter. I held back a laugh. “You heard it to?” I questioned with a smirk.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” he denied.

I shook my head and stared out the window. The rain was starting to clear up but it was still falling. Natalie stirred and once again made my “friend” happy. I looked back over at Natalie’s sleeping figure. My eyes drifted to her cheek, where there was a red hand print and a small cut.

What was going on with this girl?

-X-

After a few more minutes we arrived at my house. I knew that the sun would probably be coming up soon. The rain had finally stopped and Natalie was still sleeping. She had slept the entire drive over, not that I was shocked. She was exhausted, and my point was only proved when she went to sleep as soon as she got into the car.

“I’ll get her” Nick said as he parked the car in the driveway. I looked over at her sleeping figure for the hundredth time since she fell asleep. She was holding my hoodie extremely close to her body, as if it was all she had.

She just looked so different when she slept. She looked as if she didn’t have a care in the world. As if for once she could relax and not worry about anything.

An extremely small smile was tugging at the corner of her lips. It was so small that I almost didn’t notice it. I suddenly got the urge to smile as I stared at her and saw something as small as that. I had never really seen her smile,and I wanted to.

Nick opened the car door on her side, snapping me out of my gaze. Nick smirked before picking Natalie up bridal style. “Get the door lover boy” he said before walking away.

I rolled my eyes at his comment. “I don’t even know her” I called after him. Even though he had walked away, I knew that he had heard me. I got out of the car on Natalie’s side since the door was open. I shut the door and started walking up the path to my house.

I soon fell into step with him, since he wasn’t walking that fast. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Natalie cuddle closer to Nick’s chest. She buried her face into Nick’s chest. I felt a pang in my chest and felt the urge to scowl.

What the hell is going on? Why do I care if she’s cuddled up to Nick? I don’t even know her, so why am I feeling like this.

I opened the front door and turned on the light. “Ma I’m back!” I shouted into the house. I knew that my mom was probably upstairs sleeping. It was almost 5 in the morning.

A light turned on upstairs. I heard the sound of footsteps coming down the steps. My mom was wearing her pink robe and holding it closed as she came down the steps yawning. She smiled at me, until her eyes fell on Nick behind me. Her gaze immediately fell on Natalie being carried in Nick’s arms.

She blinked her eyes and furrowed her brows in confusion. Her gaze quickly shifted to me. “Justin what did you do?” she questioned as she walked down the rest of the steps.

I held my hands up in defense. Of course she automatically assumes that it’s because of me. “I didn’t do anything”

My mother folded her arms across her chest and raised an eyebrow at me. “I really didn’t. She walked into the Starbucks completely soaked, freezing and exhausted. She wouldn’t tell me what happened and I didn’t want her to go back out in the rain and freeze” I explained.

My mother sighed and shook her head. A small smile then made its way onto her face as she looked at me. She walked over to me and pulled me into a giant bone crushing hug. She started to sway me from side to side and I groaned. I could barely breathe. “You’re so sweet sometimes” she spoke into my hair.

“You’re….crushing….me” I managed to get out.

She pulled back but kept her hands on my shoulders. “But bringing home a total stranger”

“Technically she’s not a total stranger” I began “Remember the girl that I told you kept refusing to be my back-up dancer and is pissed at me for “tricking” her into auditioning”

My mother’s mouth formed the shape of an oh, and her eyes immediately lit up from remembering what I told her. Of course I told my mom about Natalie, she’s my mother.

My mother let go of me and took a step closer to Nick. “Can you take her to the guest bedroom please?” she asked.

Nick nodded his head before walking up the steps. My mother then turned around to face me. “So what do you suggest we do when she wakes up Mr. Hero?” my mother questioned.

I shrugged my shoulders. I honestly didn’t know what we were going to do when Natalie wakes up. She didn’t tell me anything, so what was I supposed to do. I had done all that I could do for now.

“Well for now I’m going to go find something for her to change into so she doesn’t have to wear her wet clothes” my mom began.

She then pointed her index finger at me. “You either need to go get some rest or something to eat”

I turned on my heel and started walking down the hall. “I’ll be in the kitchen” I called over my shoulders.

I heard my mother laugh before I heard footsteps signaling that she was going up the steps. My mind couldn’t help but wander back to Natalie as I walked towards the kitchen. I had so many questions but no one to answer them. Why was she outside at that time a night? How would she react when she woke up? Should I have brought her back to the house or should I have just hoped that she would get somewhere safe?

I instantly shook my head. I knew that I shouldn’t have left her. That would be extremely wrong in more ways than one. I opened the fridge and stared inside. I scanned over the items looking for something for me to snack on.

All I wanted was for her to be my back-up dancer, but somehow I had gotten so much more than that. I had no idea exactly how much more I would be getting but I knew that I would be getting more than I bargained for.

Who knows what I’ll get next?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait you guys. I had a lot of things to do.

Anybody notices Justin's thought about Natalie?

Comments=Next Chapter