Sequel: Tour With Me
Status: Completed. 6/20/2010

Dance with Me

Waking up

Natalie’s POV

I felt someone gently shaking my shoulder as I slept. I groaned and rolled over, trying to go back to sleep. I didn’t want to wake up anytime soon. The warmth from Justin’s hoodie and the sheets comforted me. It allowed my aching and tired body to rest. I didn’t want to ever leave the comfort that I haven’t felt in such a long time.

I pulled the sheets closer to me and inwardly sighed out of comfort. My eyes then shot open once I realized that I was wrapped in sheets. I had fallen asleep in the car, why am I suddenly in sheets.

I looked around and noticed that I was lying down in a bed, and it wasn’t mine. I sat up slowly and observed that I was in a bedroom. I looked to my left and saw a women standing next to the bed that I was currently lying in. She was in a pink robe and was smiling at me. I figured that she was Justin’s mom, either that or someone that knew Justin. I yawned and blinked my eyes a few times. What in the world was going on?

“Hey” she began in a sweet voice. “It’s good to see that you’re awake”

I simply nodded not knowing what to say. I didn’t want to say something that was going to be rude, and I have a tendency to be rude when I just wake up.

“I know that you’re tired so I’ll let you go back to sleep, but I just wanted you to change out of your wet clothes first”

“But I don’t have anything to change into” I mumbled as I looked down at the sheets. It was true, I didn’t have anything anymore.

“Well brought I these for you to temporarily change into, but I’ll go find something for you to change into once you’re rested okay” she said as she brought out a pair of clothes from behind her back. I could tell that there was a black shirt and a pair of black pants with a white stripe in her hand.

I nodded my head and sent her a small smile as I took the clothes. I really did appreciate the fact that she was doing this for me. I just didn’t know why. Not only that, but I didn’t know what I was going to do. I couldn’t stay here and I couldn’t go back to my Aunt.

She sent me another reassuring smile before walking towards the door. She stopped at the door and turned around to face me. “Just come down when you’re rested okay. Oh and just leave your wet clothes on the chair over there” she spoke as she pointed to a red chair across the room. I simply nodded my head.

Once she left and closed the door behind her Islowly crawled out of the bed. I changed out of my now damp jeans and slid on the pants that she had given me. They were a little big but since I was only going to sleep they would be fine. I took of Justin’s hoodie,though I didn’t want to, and put on the black t-shirt.

I balled up my clothes and threw them onto the chair. I didn’t want to walk all the way over there and walk back. I then practically jumped onto the bed after I was dressed. I closed my eyes and sighed in comfort, all I wanted to do was sleep.

I turned over on my side and cuddled myself closer to the sheets. Suddenly I opened my eyes and sighed. I didn’t feel as comfortable and warm as I did before. Sure now I was warm dry and comfortable but I just wasn’t….as comfortable as I was before.

I happened to look over the edge of the bed and saw Justin’s hoodie lying on the floor. No, that couldn’t be it, it had nothing to do with that. I picked up his hoodie and threw it on the chair as well as with everything else. It couldn’t be his hoodie, that would be….weird. Someone else’s jacket couldn’t provide me with that much comfort and warmth. It would have to mean something…and that couldn’t be true. I could barely stand Justin. He just got brownie points for helping me, even though I didn’t want him to.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I didn’t need the hoodie to be comfortable. After tossing and turning for a while, trying to get comfortable, I eventually fell into a deep, dreamless and peaceful slumber.

-X-

My eyes slowly fluttered open. The Sun was shining brightly through a window and into the room. The room was bright, allowing me to be able to see the room. The room was large, larger than any room that I had seen. There was a small couch next to the chair that I had put my clothes in earlier, the clothes that were now gone. There was a flat screen TV hanging on the wall above a dresser. There was a small mirror hanging on the wall as well. The walls in the room were a beige color. The wood furniture in the room was a dark brown. There was a door in the room that belonged to a bathroom. The room was huge, and I admit, I kind of liked it.

I yawned and stretched my arms. I felt rested and much better than I did before. I didn’t know how long I had slept, but I knew that however long it was, it was worth it. I glanced over at the clock that was on the nightstand by the bed. The green digits read the numbers 9:35 A.M.

I swung my legs over the bed and stretched again. I stood up and walked over to the window. I crossed my arms over my chest as I stared out of the window. The backyard was huge. The yard it’s self was huge, the fact that there was a porch and a large pool with a diving board only made it seem even larger.

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I’ve been sharing a bedroom with my 5 year old brother and living in an apartment and this guy lives in a huge house with his mother.

The sound of the door opening caused me to turn around. I soon found myself looking at Justin’s mom. She smiled at me and I sent her a small smile.

“It’s good to see that you’re awake” she spoke. I nodded my head, once again not knowing what to say.

“I brought you these clothes. They were the smallest things that I have. I can’t fit them anymore so I thought that they would do you some good” she said while laying some clothes out on the bed.

I slowly walked over to the bed. “Thanks Ms. Bieber” I said while looking down at the clothes.

She sent another mother smile my way. My smile faltered and I looked down at my feet. Her smile made me think of my mother. I hadn’t seen her smile since the accident. Not only that, but I hadn’t gotten a motherly smile in years. It made me remember that I didn’t have any one to take care of me anymore. I had to take care of Dante but no one to take care of me. There was no one to send me motherly smiles or tuck me in, or to do all the little things.

Ms. Bieber noticed the change in my mood. She walked over to me and placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder. “Are you okay dear?” she questioned in a sincere voice.

I took a deep breath and gathered my thoughts. I looked at her and sent her the most believable fake smile that I could muster up. “No I’m fine” I lied. “Thanks for the clothes and everything”

“Of course” she replied. She then walked out of the room and closed the door behind her. I sighed and uncrossed my arms. I picked up the clothes and looked at them. They didn’t look that bad, actually they didn’t look bad at all. They looked as if they would be my size.

I grabbed the clothes and carried them into the bathroom with me. I changed into the outfit and observed how I looked. The outfit really did fit me. The shorts were really short on me though, not to mention kind of tight, but I could manage. The tank-top fit me perfectly except when I stretch it rises up a bit, but like I said before, it wasn’t anything that I couldn’t manage.

My hair though, was a mess. Only a small amount of my hair was still in a pony tail, the rest was hanging all over the place. Some was sticking up while some was simply everywhere/ I noticed that there was a brush in the bathroom along with a comb, so I decided to use them. I took my hair out of the pony tail and shook my head. I then combed my hair out so that there wouldn’t be any knots. I then brushed my hair so that it would be nice and straight. I decided to give my hair a side part so that it fell over my right eye. I then pushed it back so that it did a slight side sweep over my right eye.

I took a step back and observed how I looked. My dark brown hair fell past my shoulders. The sunlight shinning in through the window caused my hair to look closer to brown rather than dark brown.

I didn’t look like I had gone through everything that I had gone through before. I looked like my old self, before I moved to Atlanta. I didn’t look stressed; I just looked, like me. I put my thumbs in my belt loops before walking out of the bathroom.

I stepped out into the hallway and looked around. The hallway was long and had a lot of doors but I could see steps at the end of it. I decided to take my chances by going downstairs rather than going into someone’s room. I walked down the steps and heard voices coming from the down the hallway. I decided to follow the voices since my only other option was the front door.

I could hear the voices getting louder as I walked down the hallway. I could smell something delicious as I walked down the hallway, signaling that I was somewhere near the kitchen. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that I passed a living and from what I could see, it was huge too.

Eventually I found myself standing in the kitchen. The kitchen was enormous just like everything else in the house. There were two refrigerators along with a stove and a sink on the island in the middle of the kitchen. The kitchen also had a huge bay window and a smaller window over the main sink. Sitting at the island on a stool was none other than Justin. He had his phone out in front of him and he was texting someone. Cooking on the actual stove was Ms. Bieber.

Ms. Bieber turned around from the stove and her eyes landed on me. Justin still hadn’t noticed that I was in the room, he was busy texting.Not that I really expected him too notice.

“I guess those clothes were a perfect fit” she said.

Once the words left her mouth Justin turned around to face me. His eyes went wide slightly as he scanned me over. I felt a smirk tugging at the corner of my lips as his eyes lingered in certain areas. He then locked his eyes with mine. A smile then made its way onto hisgorgeous face. Funny, I would have thought that he would have smirked.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder. “Justin can I talk to you for a second?” I questioned.

He smiled and nodded his head. “Yeah” he then motioned for me to follow him as he stood up off the stool.

I started to follow him with my thumbs still in my belt loops. “Thanks again for the clothes Ms. Bieber” I thanked over my shoulder. She smiled and nodded before turning back around to face the stove.

Justin led me out onto the porch in the backyard that I was looking at earlier. He walked over to the banister and turned around. He put his arms on the banister and looked at me. “What’s up?” he asked.

I sighed and walked over to him. I stood next to him but faced the backyard. He turned around so that he was facing the backyard as well. We were silent for a while, and I didn’t mind. I was trying to gather all of my thoughts together.

“So….this is what you wanted to talk about hm” he spoke.

“No” I spoke. He opened his mouth to speak but I spoke before he could. “Why are you doing this?” I questioned while looking at him.

Justin furrowed his brows in confusion. “Doing what?”

“Everything, helping me last night…or this morning, being so determined to get me to audition as your back-up dancer. I just want to know why” I explained.

Justin licked hissoft lips and continued to look at the backyard. I raised an eyebrow and continue to stare at the side of his head, waiting for an answer. I could tell that he was thinking about what to say. It wasn’t hard to figure out. I just wanted an answer. I wanted to know why he seemed to care so much. He shouldn’t care as much as he does. He should just see me as another girl with problems.

Justin soon locked his hazel eyes with mine. “I helped you in Starbucks because you needed it. You needed someone, and I happened to be there. Yes, I could tell that you needed someone because you weren’t being you’re normal self. I couldn’t just let you go back out into the rain and freeze to death.” He explained.

I knew that my facial expression had softened; I didn’t need a mirror to tell me that. I turned back around to face the yard. Justin soon followed suit.

“And as for the whole getting you to audition thing” he began “I just want you to. I need the best and you’re one of the best that I’ve seen”

“So you think that tricking me into auditioning is going to make me want to audition? Usually if a person says no the first time they’re going to say it the second and the third.”

“Usually” he replied with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at his comment. Of course, he would point that out.

“You do it by convincing the person” I said now looking at him. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. “Tricking me isn’t going to work. It’s just going to make me hate you and not even think about auditioning”

Justin then took a step towards me. I didn’t budge. “Then don’t be so stubborn and let me convince you”

I smirk slowly made its way onto my face. “Why should I?”

He laughed lightly. “You’re still being stubborn” he pointed out.

I groaned and rolled my eyes. He wasn’t going to make this easy for me. Put on hand onto the banister as I continued to stare at Beiber. “No tricks?”

He held his hands up in defense. I sighed and turned my head to look at something else. “Fine. I’ll let you try and convince me” I surrendered.

I took a step towards a smiling Bieber. “But I will make you regret it if you pull any tricks”

He smile quickly fell into a smirk. “You don’t have anything to worry about”

“Oh believe me, I’m not worried”

“Neither am I” he countered still smirking, as he took a step forward.

“But you should be” I threatened.

We were now inches away from each other, and neither of us bothered to take a step back. I guess you could say that we’re both equally as stubborn. I could feel his breath on my lips and I was sure that he could feel mine. We continued to stare/glare into each other’s eyes as we stood there. Justin’s eyes flickered down to my lips for a second then back up to my eyes. I didn’t need to look directly at his lips, I could practically see them perfectly. His lips were no longer formed in a smirk but were now a straight line. They looked soft and kissable. I was so close to him that if either of us leaned in just a little bit, our lips would be pressed against each other.

Justin’s eyes fell on my lips once again, but I pretended not to notice. He licked his lips as he stared at me. I felt the urge to lean in, but I resisted.

“You guys can come and eat if you want!” I heard his mom yell from inside the house.

“We’re coming!” Justin yelled not bothering to break his gaze from mine. We stood there for what felt like forever after he spoke; it was really only five seconds though.

I then walked past him and into the house. It wasn’t like I had done anything wrong by walking away. We were just standing there, being stubborn.

Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who commented. I really love it when you guys comment. Not only that but i love getting feedback from you guys. I smile every time i read you guys comments, and i do consider any suggestions that you make.

What do you guys think about Natalie letting Justin convince her to audition?
Is it just me or is the tension actually building between these two?

Comments=Next Chapter