Sequel: Tour With Me
Status: Completed. 6/20/2010

Dance with Me

Hate that I love you

Natalie’s POV

My eyes slowly fluttered open as the car came to a stop. I sleepily groaned, and rubbed my eyes. I tried to sit up but something wasn’t letting me. I looked down and saw Justin still laying on me. He still held a firm grip on my waist, and was snuggled close to me as if I was a pillow. His legs had somehow managed to tangle themselves with my own. His mouth was open slightly and extremely small snores were escaping from him. His face was soft yet happy, as it always was.

The memories of what had happened earlier began to flood into my head. A small smile then crept onto my face as I thought about earlier and looked down at him. He looked so peaceful and cute when he slept.

I heard the car door open, causing my gaze to temporarily leave Justin’s sleeping figure. The back door had been opened by Nick. He glanced back and forth between me and Justin before finally setting his gaze on me. A grin soon made its way onto his face as he shook his head.

“Well we’re here, so should we wake him up or should I leave you two alone for a while?” he questioned with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes, though I couldn’t blame him for assuming. If I didn’t know any better and I had saw someone in the same position that Justin and I were currently in, I would have made the same assumption. Then again, Nick was in the car when all of this happened so he should know.

“I’ll wake him up” I spoke. Nick only raised his brow at me as he continued to smirk. “I’ll do it now”

Nick chuckled and shook his head before closing the door once again. Somehow I knew that he was either smiling or smirking.

I glanced down at Justin’s sleeping figure once again. A small sigh escaped my lips. My smile soon faltered as realization began to hit me. Sadly this moment would have to end and things would have to go back to the way that they were before.

I put my hand on Justin’s shoulder and began to gently shake him. “Justin….Justin wake-up” I gently spoke. Justin groaned as I shook him. He stirred slightly but only buried his face into my stomach once again.

“Five more minutes” he complained. His words were muffled by my shirt but I could still understand what he was saying.

“Come-on Justin, I can’t get up if with you laying on me” I spoke trying to convince him, but he didn’t budge. He didn’t move one inch or one centimeter, he simply stayed put. An extremely small smile made its way onto my face because of this. Either he was really tired or he didn’t want me to leave. Either decision is fine with me.

“Am I going to have to get Nick” I questioned. Justin still remained in his place. Whether he didn’t want me to leave or if he was really tired he was determined not to move and to stay here.

“Justin seriously, get up”

He groaned once again. “Why?” his voice was once again muffled by my shirt.

“Because…..just get up, we’re here”

He finally lifted his head up. He then rested his chine on my stomach and looked up at me. I could still see sleep in his deep hazel eyes, yet they still managed to hold eagerness and joy.

“We’re where?” he questioned.

“You would know if you would get off of me”

He groaned again and buried his face into my stomach. He really didn’t want to get up. For whatever reason it was, he didn’t want to get up. I felt his breath through my shirt when he let out an annoyed sigh. I bit my lip, to suppress my giggle.

“Fine, I’ll get up” he mumbled into my stomach. He then rested his profile on my stomach. He closed his eyes as another sigh escaped his lips. “But I won’t like it”

I smiled and shook my head, this guy is so….stubborn sometimes.

Justin then untangled his legs from mine. This was as far as he had gotten before he groaned and tightened his grip on my waist. He then buried his face into my stomach once again. “To tired”

This caused me to let out an annoyed groan as well. “Alright, that’s it” I spoke. This was just annoying after a while.

I shifted slightly so that my hands could reach around my back. I tried to loosen Justin’s grip on me but he only tightened it. I could feel his smirk against my stomach. I glared at him, and on a complete impulse, I rolled us over onto the floor of the truck. Justin’s eyes flew open once he hit the floor. Somehow he had scooted up or I had moved down so that we were now face to face with each other. I was now laying on-top of him with his arms still wrapped around my waist. His grip was no longer as tight as it was before but he still hand a grip on me.

Justin’s familiar smirk soon made its way onto his face. His eyes soon filled with lust as he looked up at me. “Not a bad idea” he spoke.

I scoffed before placing my hands on the floor, in push up formation, and pushing myself off of him. He’s back to normal. I managed to stand up and leave the truck leaving Justin on the floor.

I jumped out of the truck and looked to my left to see Nick leaning against the tuck on the phone. He then looked over at me and raised his brow. “He’s all yours” I spoke. I then started to walk up the driveway that led to Maya’s house.

Maya’s house was one of my favorite places to be. Her house isn’t anything fancy but it’s not small either. It’s simply a nice house. It was a three leveled house with a basement. There were various windows in the house that provided just the right amount of light. There were two tress growing in her front yard that gave the house a homey welcoming appeal. There was no fence allowing you to see into the backyard. Her house was the perfect sized house for her family.

I walked up the path to the front door and rang the doorbell. I heard the sound of footsteps coming from inside the house. I put my hands in my pockets and patiently waited. Soon the door opened revealing Maya’s mom, Summer.

Summer looked mostly like Maya, because many of Maya’s traits came from her mother. Summer had the same straight brunette hair, and crystal blue eyes as Maya did. Summers eyes were currently filled with joy and welcome as she looked down at me.

Summer smiled one of her motherly, smiles down at me. “Natalie Brown, it’s so good to see you, I haven’t seen you in a while” she gushed. She then pulled me in for a giant hug. I wasn’t surprised that she gave me a bone crushing hug. It’s almost what she’s known for.

She pulled apart but kept her hands on my shoulders. “You just seem to get prettier and prettier every time that I see you” she gushed.

I smiled a warm smile at her. “It’s nice to see you to Summer. You seem to get younger every time I see you”

She waved me off. “Don’t be such a suck-up”

I couldn’t help but laugh. That is one thing that I love about Summer. She completely understands, and is easy to talk to. She was one of those parents that knew how to take a joke but also knew when to be serious.

Summer’s gaze suddenly went behind me. “So who’s your friend?” she questioned.

My eyes immediately went wide, he didn’t. I really hope that he didn’t get out of the car. I looked over my shoulder to see that Justin did get out of the car. I figured that he was so tired that he would just go home or to where ever he needed to be, but of course Justin isn’t as predictable as I would hope.

Justin walked up the path until he was standing next to me and in front of Summer. I rolled my eyes and focused back on Summer. “Summer this is Justin, Justin this is Ms. Summer, my lovers mom speaking of which where is she?”

From the corner of my eye I saw Justin’s eyes go wide when I said lover, then the word she. It took all of my will power not to start laughing then and there. Maya is just my best friend, but I couldn’t resist freaking Justin out. How many chances do you get?

Summer rolled her eyes. “I’m not sure but I think Maya’s up in her room” she spoke. “And it’s nice to meet you Justin” she then took a side step to allow me and Justin to enter the house.

“Yeah it’s…nice to meet you to” he spoke. I could still hear the concern and shock in his voice with every word that he spoke.

I smiled and shook my head as I entered the house. Justin soon followed behind me. I walked to the bottom of the steps. “Hey bestie, I’m here!!!!” I yelled up the steps.

I heard a small sigh of relief come from Justin. I bit my lip to suppress my laugh as I continued to look up the steps. I heard the sound of a door closing or opening coming from upstairs. “Don’t hey bestie, me you have a lot of explaining to do young lady” I heard Maya’s voice say from upstairs.

I rolled my eyes before turning around to face Justin. “You might want to back up for a second” I explained. I then turned back around and took a small side step so that I was standing in front of Justin. I did not want Maya to scream when she first walks down the steps. No matter what she was going to scream, or pass out…I think I would laugh at either one.

Maya’s figure soon stood at the top the stairs. Her hair was pulled back into a high ponytail but her bangs still fell over her eyes. She was wearing a pair of black shorts that stopped at her knees, and a purple graphic tee. She had on hand on her hip as she stared down at me. Her foot was tapping and she was shaking her head at me. She was going to be a great mother some day. She already had the scolding part down.

“What excuse could you possibly have for not coming to school, and having me pick your brother up? Not that I mind picking your brother up, but where the heck were you?” she scolded. She started to walk down the steps.

Once she reached the middle of the stairs I took a side step revealing Justin. I used my thumb to point at the smiling Justin. “Him” I plainly replied.

Maya’s reaction was priceless. She was looking down at her feet to focus on the steps but as soon as she looked up her eyes went wide. Her face was void of all emotion except shock. Her mouth fell open slightly and she missed a step. She ended up falling onto the next step and landing on her ass. She continued to slide down a few of the stairs until she reached the bottom. Her ponytail had stopped bouncing once she hit the floor. She groaned and shook her head while rubbing her sore ass.

I immediately started to roar with laughter. I would have thought that she would have frozen with shock but this was way better than I could have imagined. I held my stomach as I doubled over with laughter. I could see Justin trying his best not to laugh at Maya’s embarrassing entrance. It was okay though, because I was laughing enough for the both of us. My eyes were starting to water from my intense amount of laughter causing my vision to become blurry.

Eventually my laughter began to die down. I whipped my eyes as I looked at Maya. Her freckled cheeks were now a beet red, as she glared at me. Her arms were folded over her chest as a small pout was formed on her lips. I bit my lips to stop myself from laughing again. I was never going to let her live this one down.

“You….okay” I spoke as I tried not to laugh. I was failing miserably.

“Screw you” she spoke as she continued to glare at me.

I knew that she wanted to curse me out so badly, but with her mother standing behind Justin she knew that she couldn’t. I seriously wished that someone was recording it, that way I could watch it over and over and over again.

“Hey” Justin finally spoke with one of his Justin smiles plastered onto his face.

Maya’s face instantly softened as a shy smile made its way onto her face. Her eyes lit up with excitement though her rosy red cheeks still held embarrassment. “H-hi” she quietly replied as she stared directly at him.

“Introductions” I spoke. I then walked over to Maya and held out my hand. She glared at me one last time before taking it. I helped her stand up before turning back around to Justin.

“Justin this is my ultimate best friend Maya, Maya this is Justin Bieber but by your entrance I’m sure you already know that” I said while gesturing back and forth between the two.

Maya glared at me again. Well I could have said that this was her future husband Justin Bieber but I didn’t did I.

“Nice to meet you Maya” Justin spoke. I thought I heard Maya gasp and make a small squeal from behind me. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes as I smiled at how much of a fan-girl she was.

“Mmhm” Maya responded while nodding her head. Her eyes were practically glued to Justin’s. She was trying to hold herself back from doing something crazy like throwing herself at him. I knew that under the right circumstances she would cave and become an instant fan girl.

That’s when Summer’s eyes lit up with realization. She then walked over towards us and stood next to Justin, though her gaze was on Maya. “Oh, this is the same Justin Bieber whose picture is on your binder and on your walls. I can’t believe that I didn’t recognize him from before” she spoke.

I bit my lip and covered my mouth to keep myself from roaring with laughter once again. Small snickers were made but most of them were muffled. Summer had just completely blown her cover. She may have only had a small one left because of her entrance, but whatever she had left was now gone.

Maya’s eyes went wide once again. Justin only continued to smile. He gave me a small glance and raised his brow before he glanced back at Maya.

“MOM!!!” Maya yelled. Her gaze flickered from me, to Justin then back to her mom. “I don’t know what you’re talking about” she lied trying to maintain her composure.

She was definitely lying. I knew for a fact that she had a picture of him on her purple binder and posters of him on her bedroom wall. I had seen both of them many, many times before.

“But I was just in your room earlier today and I could have swoon that the guy looked just like—”

“MOM!!” she interrupted once again. “I don’t have any posters” she spoke through clenched teeth.

“Oh” Summer spoke with a wink finally realizing what Maya was getting at.

I finally settled down at dropped my hands from my mouth. Maya’s gaze then flew to Justin. She groaned before she quickly ran upstairs. She was probably going to take down her posters of him and hide them in her closet.

Summer laughed lightly before looking over at me and Justin. “I’m making some cookies in the kitchen if you would like some” she suggested.

“Chocolate chip?” I questioned. She nodded her head before turning on her heel and walking towards the kitchen. I smiled at the thought of Summer’s chocolate chip cookies.

“So, question” Justin asked once Summer left the room.

“Answer” I replied.

He rolled his eyes before putting his hands in his pockets. “How is it that you can be friends with a fan like Maya and not listen to my music?” he questioned. Although there was a smile on his face I could tell that he really wanted to hear my answer.

I rolled my eyes. “Did I say that I didn’t listen to your music?” I questioned. Before he could answer I started walking towards the kitchen leaving him standing there dumbfounded.

Honestly, I didn’t say that I didn’t listen to his music. I said that I listened to very little bubble gum pop; he just assumed that I was talking about him.

I walked into the kitchen and instantly smiled. I didn’t smile because of the aroma of cookies that had hit my nose, but because of what I was or who I saw sitting at the kitchen table. Dante sat at the kitchen table with a few crayons laying next to the coloring book that he was coloring in. He hadn’t noticed that I had walked in yet, but I was glad that I had noticed him first.

“What’cha coloring there?” I questioned with a smile still plastered onto my face.

He looked up and a smile soon formed on his lips. He jumped out of the chair and started running over to me. He hugged my legs causing me to stumble back a little bit but I soon regained my balance. I laughed as I hugged him back. He then looked up at me. “I missed you today sissy” he said.

I smiled even wider, before picking him up. I rested him against my lip as he continued to smile. “I missed you to” I spoke truthfully.

“Guess what happened today”

“What happened today?” I eagerly questioned.

“We played basketball during recess and I scored 8 points” he said while holding up three fingers and his other hand.

I gasped as if I was excited. “That’s great Tay”

“And Ms. Summer’s said that she would give me eight cookies since I did so well”

“Wow, eight whole cookies. I guess you’re a big boy now huh”

He eagerly nodded his head before rubbing his stomach. “And big boys need to eat a lot”

“They sure do” I agreed. I then set him down and he ran over to Summer. He stood next to her on his tippy-toes watching her roll the dough for the cookies. I smiled and shook my head. I miss being his age, so innocent and amazed by everything.

I heard the sound of footsteps before Justin soon stood next to me. “Little brother?” he questioned. I nodded my head as I continued to watch Dante.

“Hey Summer, would you mind if I went in the backroom while I wait for Maya?” I questioned.

“Not at all, it’s all ready for you” she replied without turning around to face me.

“Thanks” I smiled before walking back there. I saw a confused Justin standing next to me but I ignored it. Summer then offered Justin something to drink, as I left the room.

For some reason I had the urge to go to the back room today. I just hadn’t been back there in so long that I just wanted to go back there today. I walked down the hall until I reached the back room. I pushed the door open and smiled seeing exactly what I came back there for. The Black grand piano.

When I was younger I had a small obsession with becoming the next Alicia Keys quote un-quote. I wanted to be able to sing and play the piano so I took singing lessons along with piano lessons. My schedule began to conflict with my dancing though, so I immediately let it go. Dancing was always the most important thing to me.

I walked over to the piano and sat down. I pressed one key just to make sure that it was in tune, it was. I sighed before playing a few scales. I felt someone’s eyes on me but decided to ignore it. I started to get pulled into the moment and started to play one of my favorite songs.

“I didn’t know you played”

“You didn’t ask” I said as I continued to play.

Justin shrugged his shoulders before walking over to me. He sat down next to me and intensely watched my fingers run over the keys. He was watching almost as intensely as when I danced. He watched me play the same notes over and over again. That is until he opened his mouth and started to sing.

Yeaah
heyy heyy


I was thrown off slightly by the sound of his voice but quickly regained my composure. Before when we were in the car and he started singing, he was singing quietly, and he was joking. I wasn’t taken off guard or amazed as I was now because he was joking. But now, he was serious and I could tell.

I wasn’t a serious fan girl or anything but having him sing so close to me made my heart pound in my ears.

That's how much I love you (yeah)
That's how much I need you (yeah yeah yeah)


And I can't stand you
Must everything you do make me wanna smile?
And then I like you for a while
No...


Justin stopped singing and looked at me, but I continued to focus on the keys. I knew what he was waiting for, he was waiting to see if I was going to join him, and the song was a duet after all. I continued to focus on the keys determined not to sing.

But you won't let me
You upset me girl and then you kiss my lips


Justin then put his hands on my chin and turned my head so that I was facing him. Surprisingly, he wasn’t smirking, he was completely serious. His gaze held mine and I held his. Our faces weren’t dangerously close to each other but they were close. I pressed a few wrong keys causing me to close my eyes and turn back to the keys.

Justin continued to look at me as he went on with singing.

All of a sudden I forget that I was upset
Can't remember what you did


He took a short pause seeing if I would join him again. This time when he opened his mouth to sing, my voice cut him off.

But I hate it
You know exactly what to do so that I can't stay mad at you for too long
That's wrong
but I hate it


A smile made its way onto his lips. His eyes held pure amazement as he listened to my voice. I started off slow but strong. It had been a while since I sang and I didn’t want to start off horrible in front of him.

You know exactly how to touch
So that I don't wanna fuss and fight no more
Said I despise that I adore you

And I hate how much I love you boy (yeah)
I can't stand how much I need you (I need you)
And I hate how much I love you boy (ohh)


Justin soon joined me but continued to stare at the side of my face in amazement.

But I just can't let you go
And I hate that I love you so (ooh)


I was shocked at how well our voices sounded together. They sounded perfect with each other. I would have never thought that my singing voice would have sounded good with his.

We soon began to sing the parts as they were supposed to be sung.

And you completely know the power that you have
The only one that makes me laugh


Sad and it's not fair
How you take advantage of the fact that I...
Love you beyond a reason why (whyyy)
And it just ain't right


And I hate how much I love you girl
I can't stand how much I need you (yeah yeah)
And I hate how much I love you girl
But I just can't let you go
And I hate that I love you so


One of these days maybe your magic won't affect me
And your kiss will make me weak


But no one in this world
Knows me the way you know me
So you'll probably always have a spell on me...


yeahhhhh ohhhh ohhh
oh yeah


It's how much I love you
It's how much I need you
It's how much I love you (ohh)
It's how much I need you


And I hate that I love you

I stopped playing the keys and closed my eyes. I was caught up in the moment. Neither of us played the piano for the rest of the song.

Sooooo

And I hate how much I love you boy
I can't stand how much I need you (can’t stand how much)
And I hate how much I love you boy
But I just can't let you go (but I just can’t let you go)


And I hate that I love you soo
And I hate that I love you soo sooo


Somewhere in the song I had opened my eyes and looked at Justin. I gazed into his deep hazel eyes and he gazed into my dark brown ones. We stared t each other for what felt like eternity. Justin’s gaze soon flashed to my lips then back up to me.

He slowly started to lean in and I found myself doing the same. He slowly closed his eyes and I followed suit. I soon felt his breath on my lips causing my heart to pound even harder in my chest. My stomach was doing flips as we inched closer. My brain couldn’t comprehend what was going, and neither could I.

His lips barely grazed mine when a voice spoke.

“Gross!!!”

Justin and I immediately jumped apart. My gaze quickly flashed to the doorway. Standing there was Maya and Dante. Maya’s hand was over Dante’s mouth as she looked at us.

Dante grabbed her hand and pulled it off of his mouth. He quickly stuck his tongue out at her before running off.

“Um…” she spoke. “Justin, I think your bodyguard needs you”

Justin nodded before standing up. He walked out of the room without saying anything. Maya followed him to show him to the door.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I then placed my head in my hands.

What the hell just happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
The song is Hate that I loe you by Rihanna ft Ne-yo
The Italics were Justin
Bold was Natalie

Yes this chapter is kind of long but i think it's worth it, there are tons of cute parts in it....especically that ending. lol

So what did you guys think?
What do you guys think about Maya's reaction?
Is this now you guys' favorite chapter or is it still the other one?
How do you think Maya's going to react to Justin and Natalie's moment?
What did you guys think about the moment?

Comments=Next Chapter :)