Sequel: Tour With Me
Status: Completed. 6/20/2010

Dance with Me

Getting comfortable

Natalie’s POV

Practice was utterly brutal. Tony decided to teach us a motive that we would practice tomorrow. He said that he wanted us to be prepared for the audition on Saturday. He said that when we go to professional auditions they will audition us either one of two ways. They would either, teach you the routine pair you off then have you audition in front of them or audition elimination style.

Elimination is when everyone goes through the routine as many times as necessary, the judges walk around and if they point at you then you leave. They don’t start actually writing down people’s names until there are only fifteen people left. The elimination version was more embarrassing than the other way.

My leg and arm muscles were aching from practice. My muscles almost never ache from practice, but Tony decided to change things up a bit. In the routine he gave us various types of moves that he wanted us to hit with precision and speed. It took me a while to get all of the moves down and hit them perfectly, but eventually I got it and I was definitely paying for it now.

I sighed before I collapsed on the floor. I was exhausted, I hadn’t worked so hard during rehearsal in forever. The floor was cold and hard, but right now, it was providing me with great comfort.

Suddenly a pair of black and white high top converse was standing in front of me. My eyes slowly traveled upwards until I found myself staring at Annabelle. Her face was blank with no emotion, but once again her eyes, held fury. She held her hand out for me to take. I inwardly sighed as I reached up, took her hand and let her “help” me up. Why couldn’t she have just left me be?

I brushed myself off before I looked at her. She crossed her arms over her chest and smirked. “So are you enjoying the chase flea? I think I remember you saying something about fleas loving to chase” she spoke as she looked me up and down.

I started to glare daggers at her but I instantly stopped and maintained my composer. We were frenimes in the public eye and sadly, it needs to stay that way. I inwardly sighed as I put on the best fake smile that I could muster up.

“Yeah I did say something like that, but trust me there’s no chasing going on” I spoke.

She raised her brow at me. “Oh really?”

I nodded my head yes. I then took a step forward, closer to her. “You only chase what you don’t have” I replied with a smirk. I turned on my heel and walked away before she could speak, leaving her standing there dumbstruck.

Okay, so technically I don’t have Justin. Okay, I don’t have Justin in any way shape or form,sadly. But as far as Annabelle knows, he’s completely mine. Then again I didn’t say that Justin was mine, I simply implied it. There’s a big difference between saying something and implying something.

“Hey” I said as I know stood in front of Justin.

He furrowed his brows together as he looked me up and down. A small smirk played against hissoft lips as he looked at me. “Hey?” he replied.

“Do you think that you could drop me off somewhere? If you can’t then fine, I’ll just catch the bus or get Allan to drop me off”

I thought saw a small flash of anger in his eyes when I said Allan’s name but if it was there, it left his face extremely quickly. I shrugged off what I thought I saw and continued to stand there.

Justin simply smiled one of his Justin smiles at me. “Well duh, you didn’t think that I was going to bring you here and leave you did you” he spoke in an obvious tone.

A smirk then made its way onto my face. I shifted my weight to my right leg and crossed my arms over my chest. “Well what made you think that I would leave with you?”

“I have my reasons”

I rolled my eyes at him before flipping my hair. He thought he knew everything didn’t he.

A felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. They then pulled me into them so that I could feel their chest against my back. A smile made its way onto my face, knowing that it could only be one person. Only this time Allan was a little more…..friendly than he normally would be.

He managed to tuck a few hairs behind my ear. He then leaned close to my ear again like he did before, only this time I could feel his lips grazing my earlobe. He then gave my side a small squeeze causing an extremely small yelp to escape my mouth. I’m extremely, ticklish on my sides.

“Hey dimples” he whispered in my ear.

“Um…hey” I hesitantly replied.

I happened to glance over at Justin. His face was emotionless just as Annabelle’s had been but his eyes were a different story. They weren’t full of lust or happiness as I was usually used to seeing them. His eyes held confusion and…jealousy. I’m not so sure about the second emotion but I do know that he was confused about what was going on.

Allan glanced over at Justin and smiled. Something in my gut that it wasn’t one of his regular smiles and that something was behind that smile, but I shrugged it off as if it was nothing. I began to glance back and forth between the two of them.

“Um…Justin, Allan, Allan, Justin” I introduced while motioning back and forth between them. They nodded at each other but neither of them spoke.

An awkward silence then hung over us. I continued to look back and forth between the two hoping that something would make this situation less awkward, but that of course didn’t happen. Allan only tightened his grip around my waist. This only made the emotion in Justin eyes more clear to me.

I quickly put my hands on top of Allan’s and dropped his from my waist. I didn’t have to turn around to know that Allan was either confused or hurt by my actions.

“I think we should get going now Justin. It’s kind of a long drive to where we’re going” I spoke breaking the silence.

Justin nodded and began to walk off. I said a small goodbye to Allan before I started to follow Justin. I honestly felt a little bad about the way I treated Allan, but then again I didn’t. I didn’t exactly do anything wrong to him.

Justin and I exited the elevator and walked down the hallway in silence. For once Justin didn’t say anything and I didn’t bother trying to get him to talk. For an odd reason, I had a feeling that he didn’t say anything because of what had happened in the studio with Allan.

We stepped outside and once again there was another large crowd. It seemed as if the crowd of girls had now turned into a sea of girls.Every guys dream right. Their screams was loud high-pitched and slightly annoying. I didn’t think that it was possible for them to scream louder than they were before.

There were a few more guards this time as well. Some of the guards had to surround Justin and I and help us navigate through. Somehow the barriers weren’t working anymore.

The combination of the screams and the flashes from fans and paparazzi was hectic. I had never seen so many people in one place for one person. The screams were louder and the questions were thankfully closer to normal than they were before. Though, I did notice that a lot of them seemed to be about me and they were from the paparazzi.

“Hey Justin who’s your friend”

“Are you two dating? How long have you been dating?”

“Where did you meet?”

“Come-on sweetie, look over here, give us a big smile”

I had a feeling that the last statement was about me but I ignored it either way. I kept my gaze on my feet and the guards shoes in front of mine. I didn’t want any serious pictures of me on the internet, tabloid or anything close to that. Who knows what I would do if that happened?

It took us longer to get to the car this time because of the crowd but we eventually made it there. One of the guards opened the door for me and Justin. Justin took a side step and let me climb into the truck first.

As soon as I was in I told Nick where I wanted to go and he put it in the built in GPS. I then walked to the backseat of the car instead of the seat where I normally seat. Justin soon climbed inside and the guards closed the door.

I sighed and laid down on the back seat. The seat was way more comfortable than the floor was. The seat was cold but it was soft and comfortable. My aching muscles appreciated the back seat. I still have no idea how he can deal with something this hectic almost every day.

Justin turned around and raised an eyebrow at me. He then shook his head and turned back around. I closed my eyes and put my feet up on the backseat. I started to feel us slowly pulling away from the curb, but I knew that it might take a while.

“Leaving me up here now are you?” I heard Justin say.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was still facing forward only now he was texting someone. “I’m tired I need to lay down” I honestly spoke.

Justin shrugged his shoulders. “I’m sure your boyfriend probably wouldn’t—”

“Don’t have a boyfriend” I blurted out interrupting him. The words somehow made it out of my mouth before I could think about what was going on. I was slightly confused by what Justin had said or tried to say. Was this his way of asking me if I had a boyfriend or did he think that Allan was my boyfriend?

“Could’ve fooled me dimples” he replied in a monotone.

I was slightly confused about Justin’s tone. I couldn’t tell if he was jealous or if he just wasn’t in the mood for talking right now. I shrugged the feeling off and ignored it as if it was nothing.Though I wish I would have asked him.

I rolled my eyes and let out an annoyed groan. “Well I’m telling you right now, I don’t have a boyfriend, especially not Allan. He’s just a friend of mine and the only person who can call me dimples so don’t even think about it Bieber” I explained.

A saw a small smile tug at the corner of Justin’s lips before I closed my eyes. “We’re back to the last name thing are we Brown” I heard him speak.

A could feel a small smirk tugging at the corner of my lips. “So you found out what my last name was, did you” I spoke as I continued to keep my eyes closed.

“You didn’t think that it would take long, did you?”

I shrugged my shoulders. I was starting to become more and more tired. The comfy back seat was only making the idea of going to sleep more appealing.

“Tired?” he questioned.

I simply nodded my head as I continued to stare into black nothingness. A slow smirk then crept onto my face. “And I’m sure that my boyfriend wouldn’t want you to keep me up, now would he” I joked.

“I’m sure your boyfriend would hate for me to get comfortable” I could hear the cockiness in his voice with every word that he spoke. I knew that he was suggesting something, like he always did, but for some reason, I didn’t care. I was actually glad that he was being his normal flirtatious self.

“Or you’re just scared” I said playing along. I actually had no idea what he was implying but for some reason I didn’t care.

“Oh really?” I heard him speak. I nodded my head once again.

I felt the weight of the back seat shift causing me to furrow my brows together. Somehow I knew that this had something to do with Justin. I carefully opened my eyes only to have them fly open fully at the sight. I found myself staring into Justin’s hazel eyes.

Justin was now hovering over top of me. He had one of his arms on each of my side to hold himself up. His smirk was plastered on hissoft lips as he stared down at me. I couldn’t believe that he would actually go this far and do something like this.

“What the hell Justin?” I angrily whispered.

“I’m getting comfortable” he explained. He then lowered himself so that he was laying directly on top of me. I breath hitched slightly. He was now lying down in between my legs with his hands still next to my sides. The fabric from his jeans were now against my bare legs. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my stomach.

My jaw dropped from the shock of his actions. Did he really just lay down on top of me?

“Bieber…get off of me” I sharply spoke. Despite the tone of my voice a smile was plastered onto my face.Somehow, I was enjoying the feel of him laying on top of me.

He only turned his head so that his face was buried into my stomach. “Can’t….to…comfortable” he murmered into my stomach.

I bit my lip to keep my giggle from escaping. I let out a sigh and laid back down. I was too exhausted to fight him off. I closed my eyes once again. “Fine, only this time” I muttered.

I felt Justin shift again so his profile was once again so that his face was no longer buried into my stomach. He rested his head on my stomach again and tightened his grip around my waist.

I opened my eyes and managed to reach into my pocket to pull out my I-pod. Justin took one ear bud and I took the other. I began to shuffle through my playlist looking for something to listen to.

“You love that thing, don’t you” Justin questioned.

I nodded my head. “Of course, it’s my baby”

“Ouch. I’m being replaced by an I-pod”

“Who said that you were my baby to begin with” I replied with a smirk.

Justin then looked at me with a mischievous smirk on his face. I raised my brow at him. He’s planning something, and I’m not sure if I want to know what it is.

“Baby, baby, baby oh” he quietly sang.

A smile immediately formed on my face as I started to laugh. It wasn’t as if I didn’t like the song, being honest it’s one of my favorites by him. The only thing is the song became too popular and I began to hear it too often. Once you hear a song 5 times a day every day, you start to dislike it.

“Noooo” I spoke as a giggle escaped my lips.

“See now you got it” he spoke with a smile.

I giggled once more and shook my head before focusing back on my I-pod. A smile was still plastered onto my face as I scrolled through my playlist. There was just something about this boy that made me smile.

“Okay, I think I’m seriously in love with your dimples” Justin complimented.

My heart managed to skip a beat at the word love. I continued to smile as I felt heat rush to my cheeks. What is with this boy’s crazy obsession with my dimples? I shook my head at him and focused my gaze on the screen of my I-pod. I refused to look in his eyes after he said something like that.

“Shut-up” I muttered before selecting “Heels Over Head by Boys Like Girls”.

Justin continued to smile as he went back to his original position. I inwardly sighed and closed my eyes, hoping that sleep would soon over take me.

The feeling of comfort had washed over me once again as I laid there. It was the same feeling of comfort that I had when I was wearing Justin’s hoodie. I felt comfortable warm and safe, just as I did before. Only this feeling was more…intense. This feeling provided me with inner warmth. It was the kind of warmth that could possibly make your heart melt. It was the type of warmth that made you feel like everything was okay. It made you feel as if the world had stopped for just a minute, just so you could have this moment. It was the type of warmth that you never wanted to go away.

It caused a small shiver to run down my spine from the immense amount of warmth that I wasn’t use to. This only caused Justin to snuggle closer to me and tighten his grip. My heart managed to skip a beat once again. I inwardly sighed and tried to ignore the feeling.

But I couldn’t it just felt too right to ignore.

I soon fell asleep with Justin lying on top of me.

I fell asleep feeling better than I have in a long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
This isn't what i had planned for this chapter but when i got this idea i couldn't resist. What i did have planned with definitely be in the next chapter. :)

Okay, this chapter is another one of mi favorite chapters. I know that i shouldn't have favorites but i can't help it. This chapter is just so cute.

What do you guys think about Natalie and Annabelle's small argument?
What did you guys think about Allan and Justin's reaction's to each other?
What do you guys think about Natalie and Justin in the car?

Comments=Next Chapter