Sequel: Tour With Me
Status: Completed. 6/20/2010

Dance with Me

Caress

Natalie’s POV

I officially thought that Justin was either insane or someone with serious issues. How does he just show up and expect me to go for a walk with him. I was trying to avoid him, and he wanted me to do the total opposite.

Besides, he didn’t even know the neighborhood. We could easily, get lost and not find out way back home. I didn’t understand why he wanted to go for a walk anyway. He claimed that it was to finish his convincing but I wasn’t too sure. He could have simply given up by now.

After a lot of arguing and talking, I somehow ended up walking down the sidewalk with Justin next to me. So far the walk was silent, but I didn’t mind. The silence wasn’t awkward, it was far from it. It was actually a comfortable silence. I didn’t know if it was silent because, Justin didn’t know what to say or if he just wasn’t ready to talk yet. Either way I was fine with the silence. Silence meant that we weren’t talking about yesterday.

“Question” Justin finally spoke.

“Answer” I responded as I continued to focus on my shoes.

Justin rolled his eyes and placed his hands inside his pocket. “Back at the studio, you said that your family didn’t know about the audition, why’s that?” he questioned.

I tensed up as the words left his mouth. It was the one question that I didn’t expect him to ask me. It was a question that I wasn’t expecting, yet I didn’t want him to ask me. I didn’t think that he would actually remember me saying that.

I sighed as I looked down at my shoes. “Do you really want to know?” I quietly questioned. I saw him nod his head out of the corner of my eye.

“It’s because I have no family left to tell” I confessed. My voice was low along with my head. The last person that I talked to about my parents was Allan, and that was years ago.

I saw Justin’s face fall out of the corner of my eye. I took a deep breath before I spoke. “Sure, I have Dante but that’s about it. My parents died in a car accident four years ago. I was only thirteen and Dante was only one”

“I had to move down here to live with my Aunt, much to her dismay. My Aunt is hardly family. She’s not even there enough to be considered family. She doesn’t know about the audition because she would make me, just so I could get out of the house for who knows how long”

“If I’m out of the house, then no one will take care of Dante. I’m the one who’s been raising him since he was a baby. If I’m not there then no one will be”

I then looked up from my shoes and looked at Justin. As if on cue, he looked up as well. I quickly looked back down at my shoes before our eyes could lock with one another.

“I’m sorry—”

“Don’t be” I interrupted. “You didn’t know” Justin simply nodded his head as we continued to walk. He fell silent once again. I knew that the situation was starting to become awkward.

I looked up and noticed that we had walked near the park. Before the situation become fully awkward, I started to walk towards the playground. Justin soon followed.

I walked over to the swing set and sat down. Swings were my favorite thing to do at the park. They had always been my favorite. They were the one thing that you could do at the playground no matter how old you were.

Justin soon sat down next to me. He started to sway back and forth as he looked at me. “So, why do you dance?” he questioned.

“Why do you sing?” I retorted.

“Touché” he spoke as a smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

I couldn’t help but roll my eyes and smile. Justin smile soon became clear when he saw me smile. Normally, I would have called him out on it, but this time I didn’t. I had become use to Justin smiling when I smile. Even though, it because he was obsessed with my dimples, it didn’t bother me as much as it use to.

“I do it because I’m good at it” I finally spoke.

“Okay” Justin spoke. He then twisted his swing and stopped when he was facing me. I furrowed my brows and continued to smile at him.

“Now what’s the real reason?” he questioned. I simply raised my brow at him. He then rolled his eyes and untwisted his swing.

“What’s the real reason why you dance. Nobody does something just because there good at it. And I know that you don’t dance because you’re good at it. You have to much fire in your eyes when you dance, to not have a good reason”

I looked down at my shoes as I continued to smile. Somehow, I liked how he understood me. Even though, I barely told him anything about me, he could figure me out. He could tell when I liked something and when I didn’t. I wasn’t use to people understanding me so easily. Normally, people wouldn’t even try to figure me out. They would settle for the fact that I was a mystery. In a way I was but I somewhat missed having someone who I didn’t have to explain everything to all the time.

“Well…I don’t know” I spoke. I continued to look down at my shoes knowing that Justin was staring at the side of my head.

“I guess because I like it. It’s like…..another universal language. Everyone can come together when they dance”

“Dancing is just my passion. It’s just…I don’t know…when I dance I just let myself ago. I don’t have any problems, worries or anything. It’s just me and the music. I just get this rush almost every time that I dance. I just somehow end up in another world or something”

I started to shake my head and laugh. “Never mind, I don’t know what I’m saying. I’m just talking”

“No, I get it” he smiled.

I then looked up at him, only to have my eyes lock with his hazel ones. As usual, I was sucked in. I found myself not wanting to look away from him. A smile was plastered onto his face, as he stared back at me.

“I get what you’re saying” he spoke. “It’s the same feeling I get when I perform. You can’t describe what it is, but you know it’s there. It’s the reason why you do it, right?”

If I wasn’t smiling before I knew that I was now. He had managed to describe the way that I felt perfectly. It seemed as if he wasn’t even trying. He simply knew what I was talking about.

Bieber and I simply sat there, smiling at each other. If anyone was to walk past us they would get the wrong impress, but I couldn’t blame them. I didn’t know why I was smiling at Justin, or why I was so happy that he understood me. I was simply happy.

I quickly looked down at my shoes and continued to smile. “But it’s about more than just performing you know”

He nodded his head. “I know”

“Anyone can just learn a few moves and perfect them until they look good. This isn’t what makes a person a dancer. A dancer is someone who is able to feel the moves, and actually express themselves through the moves”

“It’s like….like…” I pursed my lips as I thought of a way to explain my love to Justin. An idea then came to my head, and I decided to run with it.

“It’s like being with a woman….or a girl with a lot of curves”

At this, Justin seemed to perk up. His brows raised and his smile fell into a suggestive smirk. He quickly looked me over before locking his gaze with mine once again. He licked his lips as he continued to smirk. I knew that I had his attention more than I did before. “Oh?” he questioned.

I rolled my eyes. “Yes. The same way that you have to caress her and want her is the same way that you have to feel when you dance. You have to have that drive that….wanting feeling inside of you” I explained.

“I get that”

I sighed. “Sadly, you don’t”

Justin looked taken back by this. “I actually do”

“No you don’t. You haven’t had that drive. Sure there may have been a couple of girls that you hooked up with and had to put a small effort forward to get them, but you never caressed them. You may have made out with them and felt them up but there’s a difference between a hormonal guy feeling you up, and a guy caressing you” I explained.

Justin rolled his eyes at my explanation. At this point he was feeling cocky and thought that he had enough experience with girls, to know what I was talking about. “Well what makes you think that I wouldn’t know how to caress a woman”

I sighed. Regardless of what he thinks he knows he doesn’t. I may not have been caressed enough to know but I do know the difference between a caress and a boy trying to get to second base.

I stood up off the swing and stood in front of Justin. He furrowed his brows in confusion as he looked up at me. I rolled my eyes before I pulled him up. Justin was still confused as he stood in front of me.

I then did something that I never imagined myself doing.

I grabbed Justin’s right hand and leaned to the side, bring him down with me. I ignored the sensation that my hand felt as I held his in mine.

I then placed his hand at the base of my ankle. I turned to look at Justin and noticed that because of our current position, our faces were mere inches from one another.

I ignored the distance and went back to what I was doing. Justin was still confused but he seemed more interested in what I was doing.

“You have to caress her” I spoke in a low tone. I wasn’t trying to seduce him, or be seductive I was simply explaining it to him.

“When you caress, you don’t enjoy…you feel” I then took Justin’s hand and slowly slid it up my leg.

Justin’s eyes were now slightly wider than before. I knew that he wasn’t expecting me to take it this far, but I did. I needed him to actually understand what I was saying.

Once he had reached my calf muscle, I spoke again. “You have to admire, and feel her every curve”

His hand made a slight dip as he traveled from my calf to my knee. I continued to slide his hand up my exposed leg, but Justin seemed to be getting the hang of it. His hand began to curve again as he traveled farther up my thigh.

We were now standing upright facing each other. My hand was no longer guiding Justin’s. My hand was simply placed on-top of his. He knew what he was doing.

My breathing began to pick up slightly at his touch. A shiver was running down my spine. My legs were now almost covered in a trail of goose bumps from his touch. He brought his left hand up once he reached my waist. He stopped and looked up at me for approval. His eyes, were full of lust but also something else. There wasn’t the same emotion in his eyes that was there when we flirted with each other.

I simply nodded my head as I kept eye contact with him. I placed my other hand on-top of his so that both of my hands were on his. Justin took a step forward so that we were once again inches from each other. He then licked his lips before he started to caress me again.

His hands were slower and gentle this time. They curved along with my waist slowly and evenly. My heart began to pound as Justin continued. My body felt as if it was ready to explode as Justin caressed me. My body wanted me to crash my lips into his, and let out every feeling that I had been trying to suppress. I was no longer in control, he was.

I decided to get myself back in control. I couldn’t have myself feeling like this because of him.

“When you caress you admire, but when you feel…” I trailed off.

I grabbed Justin’s hands and placed them firmly onto my ass. Justin’s eyes went slightly wide, from my action. I didn’t care at this point. I hated to admit it, but I loved everything about this moment.

“You want” I finished with a whisper.

I then leaned in so that I as closer to Justin. I could feel his breath on my lips and he could feel mine. Neither of us pulled apart. Justin simply licked his lips as he stared down at me. His eyes had once again filled with the same lust that was there when we flirted.

“Do you want it?” I questioned in a whispered tone.

Justin nodded his head. He then gave my ass a small squeeze, catching me off guard. My eyes went wide for a second and my breathing hitched. Justin seemed to notice because he let out a small chuckle.

“How bad do you want it?” I questioned once again.

Justin licked his lips once more. “Very bad” he replied in a low tone. My heart began to pound at the sound of his voice. I felt as if I was starting to lose control again. Justin started to lean in and I knew what was coming.

I quickly dropped his hands from around me, turned on my heel and started to walk away. I left Justin standing there dumbfounded, but I didn’t bother to turn around.

I couldn’t let this happen. I couldn’t kiss him. That would only make things worse. Besides, what would happen after we kissed? We wouldn’t see each other again and I’m not one of the girls who wants to be a fling per say.

He probably thinks I’m a huge tease now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, you guys hate me for not letting them kiss right. lol don't worry they will kiss, just not right now.

This sotry may be ending soon, and then i'm going to start on the sequel. The sequel will probably be longer than this one anyway lol. Trust me.

What do you think about Nat and Justin at the park?
What do you think about Nat teaching him how to caress her?

Comments=Next Chapter