Sequel: Tour With Me
Status: Completed. 6/20/2010

Dance with Me

After the moment

Justin’s POV

I walked into the house completely frustrated as I slammed the front door closed. I was aggravated beyond measures. I couldn’t believe that this had happened…again. To make it worse it happened the day after it happened before.

“Hey sweetie, you okay?” my mother asked as I entered the kitchen. Her voice was dripping with concern, meaning she heard me slam the door.

“Yeah, perfect” I muttered.

I wasn’t in the mood for talking. I wasn’t in the mood for anything anymore. The last thing I wanted to do right now, was tell my mom what happened. It would only make things worse. How, well she’s been asking about Natalie ever since I brought her here. She would ask how she was out of concern, but it didn’t make my situation any better.

“Are you sure?” she asked again. I nodded my head without meeting her gaze.

“Alright then….well Ryan‘s downstairs”

I nodded before walking out of the kitchen.

Ryan had flown in today while I was out. He was supposed to be down here to visit, but when he found out that I was going to be auditioning dancers, he had to come. Don’t get me wrong, Ryan’s my best friend but he picked a horrible time to come down.

I walked down the steps and saw Ryan. He was sitting in front of the TV playing Call of Duty. A bowl of chips was on the floor next to him, and a few of them were on the floor. His eyes were glued to the TV but I knew that he had heard me.

“hey man what‘s up, besides my high score” he spoke without tearing his gaze from the TV.

I didn’t answer. I only walked over to the couch and plopped down onto it. Ryan was practically a girl when it came to these things, he could always figure out when something was wrong. What was the point in saying anything when he would figure out what was wrong anyway. I use to be creeped out by this, but I’m use to it now.

Ryan kept his eyes glued to the screen as he reached into his bowl of chips. He grabbed a handful of chips and placed them into his mouth as he played.

I rolled my eyes and laid down on the couch. I folded my arms behind my head and stared at the ceiling. What the hell was going on? This was the second time that this happened…or all most happened. Both times afterwards I find myself thinking about her.

I couldn’t help it, there was just something about her. Every time I’m with her I learn something new about her. Every time that I’m with her I just feel…great. I just never want to leave her side. I just want to relive the same moment that I had in the car with her, over and over and over again. I’m surprised that I haven’t brought it up around herbecause I can‘t stop thinking about how I felt when I held her.

She’s so broken yet…full. She was so many things that it just captivated me. The way that she only lets me into part of her life drives me insane. She drives me insane.

I just can’t figure her out. She’ll lead me on and make me think that something’s going to happen and then nothing happens. I just can’t explain it. She’s a mystery.

She’s a mystery that I want to solve.

“So what‘s her name?” Ryan questioned causing me to snap out of my daze.

I inwardly sighed. There was no point in hiding it, he would find out soon enough.

“Natalie” I plainly replied.

“You like her?” he questioned one again.

I furrowed my brows and looked over at him. He had yet to tear his gaze away form the TV. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders as I stared at the ceiling again.

“Don‘t know” I plainly replied once again.

“You kissed her?”

“I wish” I muttered as I closed my eyes. I was hoping that Ryan wouldn’t hear, but he did. Surprisingly, instead of calling me out on it, he kept asking questions.

“You like her?”

“Don‘t know”

“She hot?”

“Yeah”

“Then you like her”

I raised my brow at his statement. I then propped myself up on my elbows and looked at him, confusion plastered onto my face. How could he come to that conclusion? I couldn’t even figure out how I felt about Natalie, what makes him think that he could? He can’t think that I like her just because I think she’s hot. She’s not exactly, the first girl that I’ve called hot before.

He groaned before pausing the game and turning around to face me. He smirked and shook his head before eating more chips. He chewed then swallowed before he opened his mouth again.

“You think she‘s hot right?” I nodded.

“And you want to kiss her right?” I nodded my head, hesitantly.

“And you‘re laying around here thinking about her instead of playing video games. And you didn‘t even flirt with the blonde who asked for your autograph the other day”

“Face it, you like her” he finished. He then put another handful of chips into his mouth as a triumphant smirk played against his lips.

I shook my head. “I can‘t like her”

“Because…..”

I opened my mouth to speak only to close it again. I didn’t have anything to say. There were so many reasons that I had to not like Natalie, but there were even more for why I could like her. I didn’t know what to do or think. I decided to go with the main reason in my head.

“’Cause we don‘t like each other”

Ryan scoffed before turning back around to the TV. “Fine. Then introduce me to her tomorrow at the studio and then we‘ll find out if you two “like” each other”

I groaned, closed my eyes and flopped back down onto the couch.

Tomorrow, I would have to see her after another moment. Tomorrow I would have to bite my tongue again, and act like it was nothing. I would have to act like I wasn’t thinking about her or the moment at all. I would have to magically forget once again when I saw her.

Tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter is super short, but i can't type a long one. I have a project to finish and finals to study for. I don't know when the next time I'll be able to update will be so i wanted to give you guys something before i go. :(

Tell me what you thought about Justin's thoughts.

Comments=Next Chapter