Sequel: Tour With Me
Status: Completed. 6/20/2010

Dance with Me

The Kiss

Justin’s POV

The plan was that I would kiss her and catch her off guard. I was just going to kiss her to get her to admit that she did this to see me or for me in anyway. I just wanted her to admit it and not be her normal stubborn self. I knew that if I kissed her she would be caught off guard and she wouldn’t be her usual stubborn self. It was supposed to be a simple peck at the most.Just so I could get it out of my system and finally kiss her.

But that’s not what happened.

As soon as my lips were on hers, my mind went blank. I completely forgot about what I had planned to do. I was blinded by fireworks, and passion. The kiss was the most amazing kiss that I have ever experienced. It was filled with more passion and longing than any other kiss.

But what surprised me the most was Natalie. She didn’t hesitate, as soon as my lips were on hers she closed her eyes and kissed back. I don’t know if it was on impulse or if she was feeling the same thing that I felt but I know that she kissed back.

My heart continued to beat 1,000 times a second as I kissed her. The kiss was slow,, with passion surging between each kiss. Her soft lips molded perfectly against mine, only making another shiver run down my spine.

My hands managed to find her waist, and pull her closer to me. I held her against me so that there was no space left between us. I didn’t want this moment to end. I guess that she felt the same because she reached up and grabbed my shirt collar, deepening the kiss in the process.

From that point on, the kiss was no longer slow and passionate. The kiss soon filled with a combination of hunger and longing. The passion was still there but not as strongly as the longing feeling. It was as if we had both wanted this for a long time.I know that I have. The tension that had been between us was finally starting to boil over.

She slowly started to step back, and I followed without breaking the kiss. Her back suddenly hit the stage but neither of us paid any attention to it. We continued to kiss each other with her back pressed against the stage.

My hands slowly dropped from her waist and down to her ass. I gave it a small squeeze casing her to moan into the kiss. That only caused my “friend” to go crazy. I picked her up and set her on the stage, without breaking the kiss. I moved my hands so that they were now resting on her thighs. She the wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me closer to her in order to keep us close.

I ran my tongue across her bottom lip, begging for entrance. She smirked into the kiss and parted her soft lips. My tongue began to roam her mouth. Once my tongue met hers another spark, not shiver spark, flew down my spine, as we began to wrestle for dominance. My friend was practically going crazy from the kiss.

Despite how intense the kiss had become, somehow the passion was still there. It never disappeared no matter how long we kissed.

We continued to make-out for who knows how long. Neither of us had once tried to break the kiss since we started.

The sound of someone clearing their throat caused us to break apart. We were both breathless and practically panting. Her eyes were wide as she stared at me, I guess she realized what had just happened. I quickly turned my head and looked to my right.

Of course, it was none other than Ryan. He stood there with his arms crossed over his chest a smirk was plastered onto his face as he looked back and forth between me and Natalie. I knew that I was never going to hear the end of this once we got in the car.

“I was wondering where you were, and if you were ready to leave but I see you‘re busy” he spoke as he continued to smirk.

Natalie let go over my shirt collar and put her hands in her lap once the words left his mouth. She looked down at her hands out of embarrassment.

“Ryan--”

“I‘m going, I‘m going” he interrupted as he held his hand sup defensively. I couldn’t help but roll my eyes at him. He was having too much fun with this.

He smirked one last time before turning on his heel and starting for the door. “But Scooter wants you in the car in five minutes. Oh, and see you later Natalie” he called over his shoulder.

Natalie continued to look down in embarrassment as I groaned. He was never going to let me live this one done.

I turned my head back around so that I was facing Natalie. Her soft lips were pursed to the side as she stared down at her hands. She didn’t seem as embarrassed as she was before, she seemed frozen in thought.

A small sigh escaped her lips as she closed her eyes. “Justin--”

“Don’t” I interrupted.

I knew what she was going to say. She was either going to say something about regretting what we had just done, or say something about how this could never happen again, either way I didn’t want to hear it. I didn’t want her to regret what had just happened. I didn’t want her to feel bad for one of the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. I knew for a fact that I didn’t want that to hear those words leave her mouth. I knew for a fact that I didn’t want to hear her say that this could never happen again. My heart drops at the very thought.

She opened her eyes and locked her gaze with mine. Her deep brown eye held so much more emotion than they normally did. What surprised me the most was that regret was not one of the emotions I could see.

Suddenly a small smile formed on her lips. Her smile not only allowed her dimples to show, but it also caused her eyes to light up. She quickly looked down at her hands again as the smile continued to play against her soft lips.

A smile made its way onto my lips as I stood there. I couldn’t help it, seeing her smile only made me want to smile. My smile only became wider knowing that I had put that smile onto her face.

She shook her head as she continued to smile. A playful groan escaped her lips and she covered her face with her hands. She leaned back slightly as she continued to shake her head. I simply stood there and continued to smile like an idiot.

“Justin” she spoke as she dropped her hands. She stared at me and groaned once again. She simply rolled her eyes as her smile became wider.

I let out a small chuckle as I watched her. She was just being to adorable right now. “Natalie” I finally spoke.

“Just, don‘t speak okay”

“Can do” she muttered as she looked down at her hands.

I shook my head before gently placing my lips on hers once more. Once again, she didn’t hesitate to kiss back. The kiss wasn’t as hungry as it was before, it was gentle. The passion seemed more intense than before. I brought my hand up to her face and cupped her cheek. The kiss was still slow and passionate.

After a few minutes we parted. I noticed that her lips were slightly swelled, probably from the first kiss. A small made its way onto my face once again as my thumb began to trace small circles on her cheek.

“See you on tour” I quietly spoke.

I gave her lips once last peck before starting to walk towards the door. As much as I would have liked to stay with her I knew that I had to go. Surprisingly, it was easier for me to leave her this time. I guess knowing that I was going to be seeing her again made it easier.

I turned around and looked at her once a reached the door. She was still sitting on the stage, almost in a daze. Instead of pursing her lips, a small smile was on her face. She looked up and smiled at me. My heart started to pound in my chest and I smiled even wider.

That’s when it hit me.

I had fallen for Natalie. I wasn’t sure if I had feelings for her before but now I knew that I did. I instantly knew that everything that I had been feeling before was real. Seeing her smile and knowing that I put that smile on her face made me want to jump for joy, as gay as that sounds. Her smile was easily my favorite thing in the world and I would do anything to see it. I knew for a fact that I was going to love this tour.

And it was because the girl I love was going to be on it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta-da. The moment that you have all been waiting for. Not only did they kiss but Justin is now in love with her.

How great is that?

So in order to get the last chapter, and see how Natlie feels about everything i want 16 comments. Yup 16 this time. (it was going be 20 but decided agianst it). Come-on people, i have over 100 subscribers, 16 comments shouldn't be hard.

16 comments=Next chapter