Sequel: Tour With Me
Status: Completed. 6/20/2010

Dance with Me

Crazy Dream

I walked over to the Ipod dock. I knelt down and scrolled down the playlist. I scrolled down until I reached the song that I wanted to be at. I selected the song and My Boo by Usher and Alicia Keys filled the room. I smiled and stood up.

“Interesting song choice” an unfamiliar male voice said.

I playfully rolled my eyes and turned around to face him. It was Beiber, Justin Beiber. His hair fell just above his eyes and his hands were in the pockets of his jeans. He was wearing a button up green shirt, and had the sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

Why the hell was he here? How the hell do I know him?

“I’m making this easy for you. You might not be able to keep up if I pick a fast song” I explained while crossing my arms over my chest.

“Try me” he replied with a smirk as he flipped his hair out of his eyes.

I smiled and walked over to him. My arms still folded over my chest. “You sure you can handle it Beiber?”

He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. “I can handle you can’t I?” his smirk never leaving his face.

I unfolded my hands and wrapped them around his neck. “No Beiber you think that you can handle me”

We started to sway back and forth as Justin smiled. “Truth is, you wouldn’t know what to do if you could handle me” I pointed out.

Justin flipped his hair out of his eyes and smiled at me. We continued to sway to the music.

What the heck is going on? I don’t even know Justin Beiber. Why am I dancing with him when I don’t even know him?

“Well I know what I would do” he said.

I smiled and shook my head. We spun around twice before we stated swaying again. “And what is that?”

We spun around once more before swaying. He flipped his hair again. “What do you think it is?”

“I know what I want it to be”

He smiled one of his heart melting smiles, and I couldn’t resist smiling back.

What the hell is going on? I’m going insane, that’s what it is, and I’m going insane. I’m becoming an insane fan-girl. I’m having dreams about someone that I’ve never met. Yup I’m insane.

We both started to lean in, anticipating what was going to happen next.


I felt someone shaking me, causing me to open my eyes. My brother was standing in front of me. He was still in his pajamas as he stared at me.

I sleepily groaned and sat up in my bed. “What is it Tay?” I questioned. I sleepily rubbed my eyes as I looked at him.

“I’m hungry and Auntie’s leaving” he said.

I yawned and stretched. I wasn’t surprised that she was leaving. She never stayed. She came in late, only to change her close. She was either leaving to go meet some guy or to go to work. She would spend the night over some guy’s house, and forget all about me and my brother.

“Okay go wait for me in the kitchen” I replied with another yawn.

He smiled and ran out of our room. We could have our own rooms but my Aunt decided to keep the other one for guests. Did she ever use it, no, could we use it, no again.

I stretched as I stood up from my bed. Our room was small, I think it’s the smallest room in our apartment.

I entered the hallway and heard my aunt laughing from the living room. I couldn’t help but roll my eyes. That meant that there was a guy in the house. She was leaving to go somewhere with him.

I opened one of the kitchen cabinets only to find it empty. No surprise there.

“Oh you’re awake” she spoke. She was trying to appear nice for him.

“There’s nothing to eat” I replied in a monotone voice. I turned around to face her.

She was standing in the doorway wearing one of her suits for work. Behind her leaning against a wall in the hallway, was a guy. An unfamiliar guy but a guy none the less.

“And I need money for Dante’s day care bill” I replied once again.

My Aunt’s nostrils flared as she clenched her fist. She took a deep breath and took some money out of her purse. I knew that if it wasn’t for the fact that he was here she would have told me off.

She slammed some money down on the counter. “Here’s twenty five dollars for now, find something to do with it” She turned on her heel and walked out of the kitchen.

“And drop your brother off next door before you leave” she called from somewhere in the room.

I nostrils flared as I snatched the money off the counter. I hated having to deal with her.

-X-

I walked out of the elevator and into the studio. I still didn’t plan on auditioning, I just needed something to do. I couldn’t just stay in the house. My brother was next door hanging out with one of his friends. Since I don’t have very many friends I don’t have any other choice but to come here.

Everyone was stretching and getting ready for the audition. Annabelle and one of her followers were stretching by the dance bars. I could hear them gossiping about who they thought the client would be.

I didn’t care. I wasn’t auditioning so knowing who the person was wasn’t important to me.

Annabelle looked over at me and smirked. “Nat deary why don’t you warm-up with us” she said while motioning with her hand for me to come over.

I inwardly groaned as I approached them. Why was I doing this again? “What Anna dearest” I questioned with a sickly sweet voice.

In front of the class, Anna and I were frenimes. Everyone knew that we hated each other but we tried to be civil. Notice the word tried.

“I just wanted to know if you were auditioning?” she questioned.

I shook my head, no.

This only made her smile grow wider. “Then why are you here?”

“Just to watch” I replied while clenching my fist together. I hated seeing her smile at this. I knew that she was only getting happier, hearing that I wasn’t going to audition.

“So you decided that you wanted to watch a real dancer this time?”

I opened my mouth to tell her off but was cut off by the sound of Andrew clapping his hands together. I rolled my eyes and turned around to face him. This better be good.

“Alright let’s get started” Andrew instructed.

While everyone started walking towards the front of the studio, I walked to the back. I set my bag down and sat down next to it. I pulled out my I-pod as I watched Andrew explain some things to the excited students.

I sighed as I scrolled through my playlist.

This is going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe Please