Status: On Hold -- Please bere with me.

A Single Pink Rose

The Waterball Fight

The morning of the following day had eventually came. Though, looking outside through the window of my room, it didn’t look it. It was always gloomy, and dark in this world. So, this didn’t perk up my mood any. I only wanted to lay there in my bed, and stare aimlessly up to the ceiling of my room. Or better yet, resume sleeping. But there was a constant, and annoying banging at my bedroom door that it made it incredibility impossible to do so!

‘That’s it. I’m tired of this noise!‘ I had thought to myself, a scowl forming on my features as I thrusted myself up from the bed, throwing the blankets off my slender form. “I’M UP!!” I yelled, finally a growl now leaving my light pink lips, as I then pushed myself up off the mattress. I was so angry that I didn’t even bother to change into my outfit -- more like my mandatory uniform. I was in my soft cotton pajamas -- I was given permission to go back and get them from home. Of course, without saying a single word to my family, and friends. Though, I’m sure they miss me terribly.

Angrily, I stalked up to the door that was the entrance and exit to my room. Extending out my arm for my hand to grab the door knob quickly and open it, I snarled; “WHAT?!”. I had finally lost it, and it was noticeable in my voice.

Once the door was open fully, my eyes fell upon Demyx’s nervous expression. He looked scared to see me this way -- Only because he’s never seen me angry before. I then cleared my throat, a half hearted smile forming on my lips, “Oh… Hey,” I answered calmly, giving a slight wave of my hand.

“Yo-..” He stopped right quick and cleared his throat, shifting his weight from one leg to the other, “You promised me that we’d have a waterball fight!” He pouted, his lower lip puckering out, his arms crossing against his chest in a child-like manner. For a moment, I wanted to giggle at this sight, but I kept my calm.

’Damn..’

I had totally forgotten about that small promise. I promised him that I would play along with him on his goal he had been planning for some time. But, either way, I just couldn’t get my mind to really wrap around the concept. He was able to control water, I couldn’t. Which was a complete known fact. At least, I think. I’ve never tried to control water in my life. And I’m sure if I could, I wouldn’t be able to do anything. But yet, Demyx wanted to have this waterball fight with me. No one else. Just me. At least, I think, he hadn‘t mentioned if anyone else was going to be participating. I guess giving it a try wouldn’t hurt. Though, I would much rather have a snowball fight. I don’t understand why we can just ask Vexen to make it snow. He did have power over ice after all, and it would only make things more fun!

Demyx continued to eye me, watching my facial expressions change as I thought this over. “You keep making that face, and it’ll stay like that..” He teased, releasing a laugh afterward. “Go get dressed! You’re hanging out with me today, missy!!” He pressed, pushing me back into my room so it was easier to close the door. “No weaseling out of it today! You promised me, so we’re going to do this!” He then turned from me, his gloved hand reaching up to flip on the switch in the room, taking the door knob in his other hand to close the door behind him once he was no longer in my room.

“Damn..” I sighed, my eyes now adjusting to the brightness of the light that now shined in my room. Once my eyes were alright, I turned to my bedside table, walking over to it to grab the clothing that rested here to change into. I really didn’t want to do this, in all honesty. I didn’t think he’d really hold me to this promise. What the hell was I thinking?! Whatever, it doesn’t matter now, I’ll just humor him. Then he’ll see that I can’t control water like he can. Though.. I’m sure he already knows that! If that was the case, then why was he so intent on getting me to do this damned waterball fight with him? It made no sense! This only frustrated me to no end.

Either way, Demyx had won this dilemma of mine. I’ll play his little game, and amuse him. Even though, I’m sure it won’t be that fun for me. With a groan, I started to pull off the warm pajamas, tossing them to the soft mattress that was no more then a foot away. I then began to put on the uniform. Sliding on the pants first, and then the rest of the clothing. The gloves however, where the last to be put on. Since they were quite annoying, and in the way of getting dressed.

I didn’t bother brushing my hair. I wasn’t really going anywhere anyway. Or was I trying to impress anyone. Funny huh? Since when Barrett or Reno used to mess up my hair, I’d have a cow, and have to fix it right away. It must be something about this place that made me so.. Uncaring about how I look. I don’t know. But I just do not care anymore.

I pulled the hood of the cloak up slightly, not to where it’s hanging over my head, but to where it’s covering the back of my head slightly. When that was done, I walked over to the door of my room, and pulled it open. My eyes falling upon the bright white hallway, and only to see Demyx standing there with a calm expression on his features. He was leaning up against the wall that was opposite from my door.

“Ready?” he had questioned me once I had closed the door to my room. I had glanced up to him, only to see his blue eyes looking to me with much curiosity. He had then pushed himself up from the wall, his arms crossing against his chest, as did a slight smile form on his lips. In all honesty, this had me very worried if you want to know the truth. It looked as if he was planning something devious. And it showed in his smile.

I merely nodded to his question, a quite skeptical look forming on my face, “Sure…” I answered in a confused tone, following behind him once he had motioned me to do so. What was going on in his little mind? He was quite the slacker in this organization, so when he wanted to do something, it was really rare. He was kind of like the Reno of this group.

Reno.. Aha.. Boy do I miss him..

It didn’t take long for the both of us to get into the room that resembled that of the outside world. Decorated with plentiful grass, flowers, and trees. If I didn’t know any better, I would have thought we were outside. Though upon making our way into the room, my orange eyes fell upon a few other members of the Organization. Both Axel, and Larxene where there standing, their eyes looking to me once I made my unwanted way in. These two hated me with much passion. And I’d never understand why.

Ignoring their unwanted stares, I progressed further into the room, my arms crossed against my chest in a bit of a huffy manner. It made me look like I didn’t care what they thought about me. That I was glad to be who I am. But, as I had made my way further into the room, I noticed that there was another member in the room with us. How did I not notice this earlier? What set this off, was the fact that I felt like I was being watched. Curiously, I had glanced in the direction I felt the stare coming from. Surely enough, it was Marluxia in the room, standing back out of the way and eyeing me with his cold eyes.

This caused me to fluster up, and look away quickly. What did I do to cause him to eye me so intently? I did absolutely nothing. I haven’t seen him all day, nor have I pestered him with the little nicknames he so hates. All I’ve done today, was wake up, deal with Demyx, and enter this room. Nothing more, nothing less. So what was his problem? Huffing, I turned to look to Demyx who was about to get ready to call my name.

Demyx had giggled, “Get over here, silly billy!” He called to me, a smile now forming on his lips. He then motioned me to get closer. Axel and Larxene were already near him, ready to hear what he had planned out. He just needed me there.

“Hm..?” I had hummed as I made my way up to him and the other two. Stopping no more then three feet from both Larxene and Axel. I had allowed my arms to fall from being crossed against my chest, to now being stationed at my sides. As I waited for Demyx to began speaking, I had glanced over to the male whom stayed at the other side of the room. Questions arising as to why he was even here. Did he plan on participating, or was he here only for the shits and grins? I guess I’ll find out soon enough.

“Alright! Since none of ya’ll can control water, it is my job to send the water at you. All you have to do is use your abilities to make it bounce back at your opponents.” He had pointed to every single one of us. Though, he had did it quickly that I didn’t notice if he had too pointed to Marluxia or not. “Understand?” He questioned.

Before I could ask a question, both Larxene and Axel agreed to what he said, and then they all took off, leaving me in the middle of the room with a dumbfounded expression on my face. “W…what the hell?” I questioned to myself, only to then hear Demyx’s voice yell at me: “WATCH OUT!” Just then, I turned to look at him, only to then meet with a water ball to my face. This caused me to stare confused at him as he only laughed at me.

“I told you to watch out~” He laughed, holding his sides as he bent over to breath. Apparently it was really funny. I, however, didn’t see the humor in it.

“It’s not that funny, you know!” I had yelled at him, giving a stomp of my foot. “I wasn’t ready!” I then snapped, turning from him as I made my way further from the middle of the room and to a near by shrub. I need to stay focused. But since I wasn’t sure how to reflect the water back at Demyx, or control water, I had to practically run for my life.

That’s all it seemed like I was doing as this game went on. I would duck, dodge, and even get hit. I was literally soaking wet from head to toe. This was completely embarrassing as well! It looked like I didn’t know how to play a game of dodgeball!

As I would continue to run from the reflected water attacks, I would dodge, and duck. Jumping out of the way quickly to avoid getting wet further. Though, my uniform was now dirty with mud. I began to growl as I pushed myself up to my feet. My hand clinching into a tight fist, my eyes glaring to Axel, the last one to have thrown water at me, and succeed in getting me wet. “I’m tired of this!” I had yelled, anger now forming on my face once more. It had seemed that since I’ve been here, I’ve been getting angry a lot. And now, I’m able to handle this hateful feeling.

“Oh? What are you going to do about it?” Axel cooed, waving his hand about as he smirked at me. “You can’t control water, so all you have to do is bounce the attack back~” He then laughed lightly, turning to Demyx who was now throwing water at me this time.

I shirked, to be honest. I didn’t want to get wet again. So I had put my hands up in front of my body. My eyes closing tightly as I tried to defend myself. Though, once the ball should have hit me, I heard the small group awe in amazement. This caused me to open my eyes curiously as looked to my hands. The ball of water that Demyx had thrown at me was now floating no more then two inches from my hands.

“What.. The..?” I questioned, pulling my hands back only for it to slightly follow. “What is going on??” I then thrusted my hand up forward, the ball then being tossed over to Demyx, and getting him wet. This caused him to have a dumbfounded look form on his face.

“What just happened??” He questioned, looking over to Axel, and then to Larxene, only for his answer to be given a shrug.

Marluxia was the one who chimed in. The one to explain what had just happened. “It seems our new member picked up a new ability.” He was walking up to me, a rather calm expression written on his face as he placed his hand on my head. “Miss. Bed-head, is able to control Demyx’s element.” He then ruffled up my hair, as if to play around with me. Something he’s never done before. This only caused me to make my eyes to shift to the ground, causing me to be uncomfortable with the whole situation.

“Does that mean she can summon water like me?” Demyx questioned, his eyes looking a bit worried. It was obvious that he didn’t want his position taken in this organization. However, I doubt that I could summon water on command.

“No she can not.” Marluxia had laughed lightly to Demyx insecurities. “It only means that she can take control of whatever element you throw at her. All she has to do is, put her mind to it.” Marluxia then leaned over to look at my face. This only caused me to look over to his gaze. Only to see his smile that was forming on his lips, “Maybe you aren’t useless..” He spoke with a stern tone, his hand dropping from my head, and down to his side, “Go ahead and continue the game. This should be fun now~” He laughed, making his way from us, and clear from getting wet.

Though, Once he had turned to leave, Demyx began to throw water once more. And now that I knew what to do, I had stopped each attempt of water being thrown at me. Only to then attempt throwing them at Larxene, Axel, and Demyx. Though, I had missed and had finally gotten the other member who wasn’t even in this game, wet. Marluxia. “Oops..” I muttered, my eyes now fixed to the back of Marluxia’s head

The tall male had came to a sudden stop, his body seeming to have stiffen up some from the incident. An audible growl was then heard. “You better run missy~” I heard him speak through clinched teeth, his hand now fisting up, as he then turned to look at me. Anger was on his face, as was revenge burning in his eyes.

“Uh.. Oh..” I gulped, backing up slightly from the angry man.

He then began to run at me. A devious smirk forming on his lips. It was obvious he had something planed for me. And if I didn’t get away quickly, I’m going to be in for it. Or in a world of hurt. One or the other.

This caused me to squeal as I took off in the opposite direction from him. Running quickly to stay far from him. I was scared. I didn’t want to get attacked by this male. And it showed with the pace, and the fact that I would occasionally slip on the grass from the slick mud that covered the ground.

“No! Stay away!” I cried, making my way around the tree, to now start running further from him. I glanced back to him. Only to see that he was having no problem keeping up with me. And because I was no longer looking ahead of me, and not paying attention to my surroundings, I lost my footing, and slipped in mud.

Falling down onto the ground, mud had splattered upward all over me. My hair, my skin, my clothing, EVERYTHING, was dirty! I groaned, and went to push myself up from the ground, spiting some dirt from my lips. “Gah, so gross!” I moaned, pulling my hand from the ground to wipe the backside of my hand along my cheek bone.

I turned slightly to get ready to get up. Sliding my leg under me to prop myself up, placing my hand on my knee to no push myself up. But before I could be fully standing, a body then tackled me to the ground. It was Marluxia who tackled me down to the ground as quickly as he did, now looking down to me with his most devious gaze.

“Should have paid attention miss bed head” he cooed, his eyes locking with mine as his smirk grew more.

This only made me fluster. Being pinned down by the male, and his body hovering over mine in much closeness. “Yea yea, whatever, you shoved me onto the ground. Now, can you please get off?” I questioned, glaring up at him with much anger in my eyes.

I didn’t get an answer from him, the only thing that came from him was a light, and gentle hum, his face lowering down to mine. My body then suddenly felt odd. It suddenly becoming limp, and acting on it’s own.

“Ny-ah…” the moan slipped past my lips on it’s own. My back suddenly arching upward, pressing my body to his slightly. Rather I wanted to or not, I couldn’t stop what was going on. In all honesty, it felt like my body was becoming part of his.

Because my back arched, and pressed my body to Marluxia’s, my head tilted back, causing me to no longer see him, or anyone else. That is when my vision began to become blurry, I could no longer see what was around me. “W..what is going on..?” I mouthed, the words not even being audible for anyone to hear. My voice was gone.

However, Marluxia never moved from my body. I only assumed he was stunned with shock to even move. That or what was happening to me was affecting him as well. I couldn’t tell, I was to busy focusing on what was happening to me.

You are the heart…

I heard the words echo in my mind. The same words from when I first achieved the keyblade. This caused me to become confused. What did this voice mean by ‘You are the heart’? This drove me crazy, and caused me to scream. This time sound coming out of my mouth. This time Marluxia actually moved, getting away from me. That is when things went back to normal. My body no longer feeling limp. I was able to control it.

“Th.. The hell..?” I questioned aloud, my eyes looking up toward the artificial sky. “That.. Was odd…” I then spoke to myself, thrusting myself upward to look to the others. They only eyed me with confused eyes. This caused me to become suddenly embarrassed. “Oh stop looking at me!” I huffed.

“Let me help you up..” Marluxia spoke, holding out his hand for me to take. I only slapped his hand away from me. My eyes glaring up at him.

“I can get up on my own. Thank you.”

I then pushed myself up to my feet, brushing past Marluxia, and the others. The want of bathing now on my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
DAYUM. It's been so long since I last updated! Well, here we go! I hope you guys enjoyed this! Please subscribe, and comment!