Status: On Hold -- Please bere with me.

A Single Pink Rose

This story may contain curse words that people may not wish to read. So this is a warning.

Prologue~

"Life is a bit cliche isn't it?" The fiery red head spoke, "Being told one thing is not true; having 'facts' that claims that the statement is in fact correct; and then being taken from your own world to simply find out that the statement you heard before is totally WRONG with this NEW proof staring you dead in the face, making everything you once believed in, a lie. It makes you wonder if your life is nothing but a huge lie" The female placed her chin in the palm of her hand; glancing out a window; seeing the view that was down below, "I don't know about you -- But, it drives me bonkers!" She had yelled in frustration; her free hand tightening into a fist. "This isn't the first time I found out something was true; even when the whole world.. I mean MY world says it's not true.." Bella let out a soft sigh; glancing toward the male that had accompanied her.

The male merely chuckled at her; a soft smile forming on his features. 'Do I somehow amuse him..?' She thought to herself; still trying to comprehend on where she was at and how she got to this place. He must have read her face; because confusion was written on it.

"Hm.. Just give it a few days.. You may come to accept this place; It's not as boring as it seems around here" He gave her a soft smile; turning from her to exit her room.

"Get some rest; You have a long day ahead of you" He spoke to her in a soft tone leaving the room; closing the door behind him. An audible 'click' was heard; meaning he had locked the door; so she couldn't escape. Also giving her the sense that she was alone.

She groaned loudly; throwing her arms up in the air; "YEA!! AS IF I COULD SLEEP!!!" She yelled; knowing that anyone outside her door could hear her frustration.

She gnawed on her lower lip; an angry look formed on her face as she went to sit down on the mattress; feeling her body sink a bit due to the softness of the mattress.

Still frustrated she looked around for something; anything. Not to take her anger out on; but to simply scream; and get her frustration out of her body. And if she didn't do it soon; she'd eventually tear up from bottling the anger for so long.

You see; She's more a care free spirit; and doesn't exactly like to be angry. And being angry; causes her to want to cry because she's not used to the feeling of hatred; or bitterness being her system for long. It's not of her nature to feel that way.

Quickly she looked over to the pillow that rested on the bed. Ding! The light bulb went off. Fiercely she grabbed the silk white pillow; placing it in her hands; glancing down to it; seeing her somewhat reflection in the fabric. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest; as did her breathing pick up.

Quickly; she placed the pillow firmly to her face; and simply screamed into the pillow. The tears almost wailing up into her orange hues.

5

4

3

2

1

She counted in her head as she screamed into the pillow; letting all the frustration out.

Slowly she picked her head up from the pillow when she was finished; glancing around the room; seeing that she was still alone. You would have thought from hearing her groaning; yelling; and screaming loud enough, would have caused someone to come and check on her.

The male who was in her 'room' earlier must have left quickly; making it to his room before he could hear her frustrated outburst.

'Oh well..' She thought; tossing the pillow over her shoulder as she stood to her feet; making her way to the light switch; which was on the other side of the room.

She drug her feet; carrying her light petite body along the floor; reaching the light switch. Slowly; she extended out her arm; her hand touching the light switch slightly. With no force; she slide her hand down the wall; causing the light switch to turn off in the process.

She slowly made her way to the soft bed; throwing the sheets up some so she could make her way under the covers.

Her whole day played through her head. It didn't exactly make any sense to her; but she wanted to make sure the male who was in her room; would explain it to her.

She was determined to make sure HE was the one who would.

Slowly she fell asleep from her long; surprising day. Causing her to sleep peacefully. Was it the bed? Or was it because she was just worn out? It doesn't matter to her. Sleeping was the one thing on her mind that she wanted most.