Status: I know I've been so delayed about writing this story, and I lost all of my followers because of that but I really enjoy writing this story so I'm gonna keep going. I hope you guys like it :)

Since When Do Things Not Go My Way?

Abbie Scout has everything in life; amazing friends, a big house, the best boyfriend, and of course lots of money. She's you typical rich girl. But what happens when this little princess' luck starts to change?
  1. Chapter 1
    Abbie finds out that the good luck she's always had may come to a complete stop- and so may the party of her dreams.
  2. Chapter 2
    Abbie is still upset about not being able to have her party.
  3. Chapter 3
    Abbie finally tells somebody about everything.
  4. Chapter 4
    Abbie tells Ian, who is more understanding than she thought he would be. She moves into her grandparent's house. Duncan comes into the picture.
  5. Chapter 5
    I'm so sorry that I haven't written anything in a really long time. I seriously promise to update more often.
  6. Chapter 6
    I'm really sorry I haven't updated in like two months. I have been so ridiculously busy lately. I really am trying though! Enjoy :)
  7. Chapter 7
    Sorry for the delay. Hope you like it :)