Status: New Layout: isn't it cute? :D

Never Sent, Always Thought

I understood your new plan

Dear Ethan,

Leaping into action, you hurtled out of the bedroom the second the voice came through the front door. You screamed something about needing a moment, and ran back to drag me through to the living room. I let you arrange me in a bewildered state, you mumbled sweet words to me as you draped the blanket from the sofa over my body.

You shoved a horror movie in the DVD player, and put it on mute. Then you put on old boxers that smelt and looked rumpled, and mussed up your hair further. "What do you want?" Your voice was harsh and grouchy, like you'd just been woken up from a deep sleep.

"There have been reports of screaming coming from the premises." The policeman said in a clear, accent-less voice. "I'd like to come in and see what's going on for myself." He barged in past you, and came immediately into the living room where I was sitting.

"We were watching a horror movie," you said, obviously angry. "We turned it on mute when we got carried away."

It took ages to chase the cop away, he didn't believe people had sex in front of horror films, and you had a hard time convincing him. I wasn't entirely sure about your lie either, it seemed rather thin to me. But I wasn't stupid enough to mention it, and once you shut the door on the copper, I climbed onto your lap.

Love, Logan
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I held out updating for a while to see if you guys would comment. Yeah, not really. My regular commenter did (thank you so much ::arms:) and I bugged my friend into reading the whole thing and commenting (thanks, you're amazing <3) and a newbie commented (dude! thanks).

Guys, I thought you'd be shocked! Was it predictable or something? 'Cause I thought you'd all comment ragging on Ethan or something. Not cool, silent readers. Not cool.

In other news, I got A7X's new CD and it's so freaking awesome. It took me hours to get it onto my iPod today because of stupid iTunes but it was so worth it. I think my slight obsession is coming back. Got A7X slash? Link me! Johnny Christ is a bonus!
I love that dude