Status: New Layout: isn't it cute? :D

Never Sent, Always Thought

Your heartbeat sounds like drums in space

Dear Ethan,

The flat was silent after the police left, and you hadn't returned to the living room. It was dark and cold, the rough carpet felt painful against my tender skin. At every single noise you made, I flinched. I was hypersensitive; your feet on the floor sounded terrifying.

I started to cry quietly, but my throat closed up and my tears turned into hiccups which wrenched my whole body. You were cursing through the kitchen, banging cups about and muttering at the kettle to hurry up. it felt like all those times before, when anything could make you mad.

What if I had done something wrong, if people were coming to separate us? I couldn't handle that, I'd take everything in silence now. I'd do anything to stay with you.

You stomped back through to me, or at least it felt like you stomped. I was shaking and choking over my tears and hiccups; a giant mess on the floor. The cups you were holding were slammed on the table and I panicked.

I'd do anything to stay with you.

Love, Logan
♠ ♠ ♠
Short crappy shit. I know. It's been forever since I updated, but I've been trying to think through how to fix the mess I made of the last chapter. I was looking at the scene from Ethan's POV and forgot it was rape for Logan. I'm trying to fix it now.

PS: check out my new profile layout and tell me what you think, yeah? ::cute: