Status: comment and active

Midnight Horrors

Broken and Weak

"Good morning, Sunshine." Billie heard as she woke up. She felt shivers go down her back as she realize who stood at the foot of her bed. "Maud!" She said to herself as she went for her gun but Maud was to fast. She felt her hair tighten under the hold of Maud.

"so this is where y'all hide out. It's quite cozy." He brought the girl to her knees as he let out laughter that sent shivers down her back. He pulled the girl's head back so she would be able to look him into his face. "I'm going to kill you and your brothers and everyone who help you for killing my family." He said as kiss the young hunters neck and then her lips. "It's really is a shame that i have to kill you but i'll have you all to myself in the underworld." He reach into his pocket and pull out his knife. He bought the blunt up to her knife. He really did have a strong sexually attraction toward the young hunter but he had his orders and he wanted to kill her personally.

Billie tremble in fear, a fear that she wasn't familiar with as she felt his lips on her throat then mouth. She didn't have the strength to fight and she was still injured from her last encounter with him. She felt a whimper escape her mouth as she felt the cold blunt on her throat. She closed her eyes and felt a single tear slid across her face. She hated being weak and being hopeless. It was like her brother said. She was weak and spoiled.

"Let the girl go." Billie open her eyes to see Bobby and Sam standing at her door. Bobby with a shot gun and Sam a pistol.

Maud only chuckle. "You think those will kill me." He gave a slight movement in his hand and both fling to the wall. He toss Billie to the ground and walk over to the two men. "Billie watch as you family died. One by one just like how you kill my family."

Billie fell hard on the ground. She watch in frozen fear as Muad walk toward her family. She couldn't allow Maud to kill them. She stood up and ran to her brother but an invisible force sent her to the walls in a loud thud. She felt a tumor of pain shot up her back and her breath become rigid as her body began to loss oxygen. She drop to floor and started to cough up blood. Why wasn't she strong enough to protect her family?

"Billie get down." Billie lower her body as her brother, Dean started shooting at the demon.

Maud chuckle again. "You humans never learn."

Dean only smile. "Oh but we do." He pull out the knife that killed Demons and pierce the demon in the heart. "Go back to hell."

Maud open his mouth and gave an unearthly scream. A scream that sent tumors of shivers down Billie's spine and cold sweat slid down her face. Maud was gone and back to his prison, a place where there's no rest but only punishment and suffering.

Billie felt strong hands left her. "Careful." She felt china doll, any wrong movement and she would break into million of pieces. She didn't even have the strength to look at the brother who was holding her. "Thanks" was all she was managed to say before she drifted into the world of blackness.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long and sorry its short but i just got my laptop so there should be more updates soon:)
comment:)