Status: comment and active

Midnight Horrors

A Secret Love

Billie woke in her room. Her room. Not the cell but her room in Bobby's house. She sat up though her body was weak, sore, and covered with bandages. She could barely move any inch of her body. She look at her bandages and it seem like she was in the same place she was three months ago. She was back in her room in Bobby's house trying to get better. She look at the picture beside her bed side. It was a picture of her mom and Bobby. Her only family. Well before she met Dean and Sam. They were her family now. She had three wonderful men in her life that would do anything for her. She was lucky to even have them.

She lay looking at the ceiling and finally she got bored. She slowly got up and fling her legs onto the floor. She got up and she felt stable but as she took a step she fell to the floor with a loud bump.Billie sat on the floor clutching her arm a sharp pain pierce her body. She should have know better not to get up but she was bored and getting hungry.

Billie jump slightly has the door jolted open. She sat there for a few seconds as Dean look over making sure she didn't open any wounds and finally she broke. The nights she prayed to God that Dean and Sam would come to save her. The tears she held in when she was with Maud finally flow out. She cried into Dean shoulder. She cried and cried. Thats all she knew what to do.. She held on to him for dear life. She clutch his shirt and she buried her face into his shoulder blade. "Please don't leave me again. Please don't ever let anything like that happen to me again." She mumble into his shirt.

Never in her life she been through that or even nightmare that she would but she was glad her brothers were here to help through all this. Billie felt the gentle smoothing motion on her back as Dean let her cry on his shoulder. "I will never leave you again." She heard Dean said.

She felt Sam touching her shoulder after a few minutes of crying on Dean and she move to him. She felt his strong arms wrap around her body. As he let her cry into his shoulder. She felt him rub her back and telling every thing is okay. She felt like a little child who's being rock after a nightmare. She did go through a nightmare but her being so dependent on Dean and Sam wasn't something she was proud of.

Sam look over to his brother who still was on the floor. Both was relieved that Billie came out of her sleep. He let her cry into his shoulder until she became hoarse. He was going to make sure Maud was going to pay for this but what did they want from her? She had no special powers like him but he knew Billie was some importance or the demons wouldn't be after her.

Billie finally stop crying and he could fell the gentle rhythm of her breathing as she feel asleep. "Asleep again?" He heard Bobby ask. "Yeah. She's been through a lot. I think that would be the best anyways." He gentle pick her up bridal style and gently place her on the bed. He cover her and smooth her hair. "I will never leave you again." He whisper to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billie woke up to the sound to an voice that was so familiar to her, one that she haven't heard in years. "Hey Billie." She heard the gentle voice say as he bend down to kiss her softly on the lips. She open her eyes to see Aidan. He stood in front of her not as a boy who she knew but as a man. He was different then how she remember him. He had longer hair that cover his eyes and he was now what her high school clique will call him, scene. She still saw the same gentleness in his eye. "Aidan" She said as she wrap her arms around him and smell his scent once again. She look at him and ran her hands through his hair long black hair. "Its almost as long as mine." She teased and watch as he chuckle. Her fingers trace his face, remembering but he had a few new things. He had a few piercing that wasn't there before but it still look good on him.

Aidan close his eyes as he felt her hand on his face. He dreamt of this for years. He yearn for her touch. He touch her cheek and brush it lightly with his fingers. "You look different too." The last time he saw her was three years ago. He thought he could forget her but he couldn't. He needed to since demons(even though he's half demon and half human) shouldn't arbor such feelings for a human and let alone a hunter. He didn't see why not though since he knew his father love his mother who was human but after the death of his mother he had to move. His father moved from the house and he went back to being the demon that he was. When Aidan found that he was powerful in his bloodline but he half-blood but still was respect because he was his father son.

"Where have you been?" Billie move over so Aidan would have room. She felt his body agaisnt hers and she lay her head on his chest. She could remember the last time they were together. It was weird that he was here at this moment in her life. When she need him the most though she had her brothers and Bobby. It was nice to have Aidan beside her again. She felt his hand rubbing lightly up and down her back. She look up at him and saw that he was trouble. "Billie. I'm here to protect you." Billie got up slowly. "From what?" She didn't want something like what she's been through to happen again.

"I don't know. They don't want you because of me. They want you because your a Whichster." He said as he grab on to her arm. "Billie, I only know that you're a key for something. That you have the power to awaken something but i don't know what." He been searching for the answer for it. He need to know so he can protect Billie better.

Billie just sat there. She was tired of fighting. She was tired of being a hunter and being hunted by things that normal people wouldn't believe was real. She look at Aidan. She was happy he was here and thats was all it matter. She put her head back on Aidan chest and move as he moved to get back in the original position. "What do you think there want?" She ask as but before she can answer Dean and Sam burst inside the room.

Dean look at Billie then at Aidan. He didn't know who the guy was but he seem to know Billie. Well. He didn't even heard him when he came into the house. "Who are you?" he ask or more like demanded.

Aidan got up and face Dean and Sam. "I'm Aidan." He look at Billie. "Billie's boyfriend."
♠ ♠ ♠
So i'm introducing Aiden Connor. Billie's boyfriend :D

here's something i made for them: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=38704084